News: Welcome back to Bullworth! If you haven't already, you will need to reset your password..

Author Topic: Do you think it was too short?  (Read 22914 times)

Offline dan_the_man

• View Profile
Do you think it was too short?
« Reply #15 on: January 09, 2007, 12:04:00 PM »
Yes it was short.

Also i would of loved a whole chapter just fighting the nerds :D

Offline King Cloudy

• View Profile
« Reply #16 on: January 10, 2007, 07:16:22 AM »
it was too short yes, but jesus its taken u a week to get that far, bloody hell i beat all the mission in 3 days...the gameplay stat in the menu says 19hrs

Offline mrx

• View Profile
« Reply #17 on: January 18, 2007, 11:39:23 AM »
VERY...SHORT!
About the same length of missions on Los santos on GTA San andreas!

Good game tho

Offline Peter

• Expelled
    • View Profile
    • http://forums.xgenstudios.com/member.php?u=7455
« Reply #18 on: January 18, 2007, 12:10:01 PM »
Quote from: mrx;30959
VERY...SHORT!
About the same length of missions on Los santos on GTA San andreas!

Good game tho

For me it would be the Los Santos missions, plus the next missions (in the middle of nowhere) and possible San Fierro.

JimmyHopkins93

« Reply #19 on: January 19, 2007, 12:46:34 AM »
compared to all the gta games rockstar has made, way to short of a game

Offline Bully_Nut

• iMarcus
  • Bullworth Junkie
  • Trust Comes Tough.
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: January 20, 2007, 10:15:36 AM »
do u all rly think that... i mean i spent 18 hours on storyline.. i think its a fair bit

Offline Dejablue

• View Profile
« Reply #21 on: January 26, 2007, 10:36:17 PM »
I say it's short.  I have beat the game but I don't have 100 percent completion.  So eventhough technically I'm done, there are still a few days worth of playing I can do.  Stuff to unlock ya know.  I have to buy out the clothing stores.

Offline Bullworth Academy

• View Profile
« Reply #22 on: January 27, 2007, 06:15:42 PM »
I found it a decent length, really. With a game like Canis Canem Edit, I take my time to bask in the surroundings, enjoy the missions fully etc. Instead of rushing through it. The first chapter for me was long (Because I just messed about for a bit, etc.) The Other Chapters were slightly shorter. But the storyline and missions kept me wanting to redo them, so I just saved before the Greatest missions.

Exempli Gratia, Total Mayhem, The Candidate, Halloween, the whole nerd vs. Jocks chapter.

Chrissy

« Reply #23 on: January 27, 2007, 06:52:39 PM »
Yeah, it was a bit short.
If they come out with a second one, I do hope it's longer, and perhaps a bit harder.

Offline -=[ swin ]=-

• View Profile
Hmm...
« Reply #24 on: February 11, 2007, 07:55:18 PM »
I played to 100 percent and it was very short.  It didnt get boring to me like i see some of you complaining.  On the other hand, i think that RockstarGames should create a BULLY II if you know what im saying.  Have it add on to the world that is already created, more weapons, make it more GTA. Like you head into adulthood and you learn to drive, cars and motorcycles (:D).  Definatley add some 2 player support, like make another game for just bully 'mini-games' or such.  These minigames would be like reenacting the many missions that you have done.  Especially have a mission in which no trouble meter is added, like free for all, like the mission: "Chaos"  i think... but the one near the end where you can beat the living hell out of kids and not have to pay.  Overall i loved the game, and I think it is a great concept.  I do think though that RSG should create a sequel, for i know that the fans now would love a sequel.

EDIT// and have you be able to start a business or something?? i dont know.

Offline LadyLuckDoubt

• View Profile
« Reply #25 on: June 13, 2007, 10:52:28 PM »
Seconding/thirding/whatevering the "way too short" here.

Particularly given the richness of the world- there were SO many things they could have expanded upon or drawn out a bit longer.

Much as I adore it, the last chapter, where the Townies get introduced, seemed tacked on and with little explanation- and without the same intimacy, I guess- that the other chapters had. (For example, you help the other cliques with stuff. You don't really help the Townies with anything- it seemed out of character with the rest of the game, like they'd changed writers towards the end or something.)

Not to mention the characters- and all that beautiful city scenery- surely they could have utilised more of that!

Offline MitchConnor

• View Profile
« Reply #26 on: June 13, 2007, 11:21:26 PM »
I thought it was too short as well. When I rented it, I beat it the whole time I had it before it was due. I went through the game a few times. Not bored with it though. Like someone else mentioned, I did the same thing. I saved some missions because they were fun.

Offline evil

• View Profile
« Reply #27 on: June 14, 2007, 06:17:29 AM »
stop digging up old threads ! It's fucking annoying

Offline MitchConnor

• View Profile
« Reply #28 on: June 14, 2007, 06:12:02 PM »
You're telling me to stop digging old threads? First of all, it wasn't me who dug it up. Second, why do you care if someone digs an old thread? If someone wants to add their input to a thread that happens to be old, they can do just that.

Offline evil

• View Profile
« Reply #29 on: June 22, 2007, 02:54:57 PM »
no they can't they will catch AiDs