News: Welcome back to Bullworth! If you haven't already, you will need to reset your password..

Author Topic: questions  (Read 2099 times)

Offline Shrimp

• your official b-b's chav. wag wan.
    • View Profile
questions
« on: April 15, 2016, 01:55:32 PM »
questions
1) how the hell does the jocks spawning at nerd's hideout work?
it happens when all nerds are defeated/gone out the library and the jocks are there, they spawn there and talk till nerds re-spawn
how the fuck does that work and can it be done on other hideout's? eg preps taking over greaser's?
2) how 2 make other peds/factions scared of you
e;g if am russell, pretty much all factions are scared, i dont think bif is tho. i don't mean the ped's spawn.
3) how to make ped's on bikes attack u like in the mission where you lure gord and the 2 others into the bmx park and then shit goes down on the bike's with egg's n firecrackers
4) how to make a faction make base at another faction's hideout
like the jocks at the library spawning there, conversation n shit
5) does anyone know how to work the autoshop gate's like in the setup, i only managed to close/lock one.

Offline DaBOSS54320

• View Profile
Re: questions
« Reply #1 on: April 15, 2016, 02:47:26 PM »
1. I think the game has events like that randomly happen.
2. Peds will be scared of you if their aggressive stat is low and you insult them, and maybe other stats play a role too, experiment. You can also force it if you'd like by using the PedSetEmotionTowardsPed function. I'll list emotions at the bottom.
3. Idfk figure it out yourself you lazy fucking twat oml.
4. The game has some sort of spawn point system I've never messed with before. You could change the factions of some peds if you want a quick fix, then edit faction respect so it is how you want it (PedSetTypeToTypeAttitude(faction,towardsThisFaction,attitude))
5. I've messed with the school gates before but not a lot, so I don't really remember.

PedSetEmotionTowardsPed(ped,towardsThisPed,emotion)

0   Aggressive
1   Annoyed
2   Unfriendly
3   Dismissive
4   Very Scared
5   Scared
6   Intimidated
7   Friendly
8   Very Friendly