News: Welcome back to Bullworth! If you haven't already, you will need to reset your password..

Author Topic: Adventure's of Ted & Damon (Mission series)  (Read 4258 times)

Offline Shrimp

• your official b-b's chav. wag wan.
    • View Profile
Adventure's of Ted & Damon (Mission series)
« on: July 12, 2015, 02:50:50 PM »
So I'm gonna make a series of missions like a sequel. It involves Ted' and Damon; against the Nerd's.
It's gonna have around 5 missions, un-sure.
I will release a download link when each mission are done.
Credit's are to: Masterreys100, UnknownSoldier.
First ever working stable mission to.

I'll release a source someday, but I'll probably wont in-case of thieves.

First mission is in the work, nearly fully done.

Mission Name: Ted's Raid
Partner's: Damon
Objectives: Raid the observatory and chase down Earnest.

Download link: NIL

Ted's Raid - Screenshots:

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________
« Last Edit: July 12, 2015, 03:02:09 PM by Shrimp »

Offline AlphaTech

• LostInSpace
  • The name's AlphaTECH, whatca need help with?! :)
    • View Profile
Re: Adventure's of Ted & Damon (Mission series)
« Reply #1 on: July 12, 2015, 06:49:42 PM »
Pretty well done and I will get to releasing my Pete's Missing Mission soon. It just needs some other updates then a complete finish. I need to fix the camera's and the boss fights, I am taking some boss fights out due to the mission being to long. I will update the mod with an official release soon enough. Well all in all great job dude. Keep trying to make missions took me a while but eventually I understood how to script them. You will also need functions read threw my other post's and look threw how to make them.
« Last Edit: July 13, 2015, 03:54:36 AM by LostInSpace »

Offline DaBOSS54320

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: July 12, 2015, 06:53:20 PM »
Sweet! I'm glad you're making some new missions and I'm sure they'll be really fun to play.

Pretty well done and I will get to releasing my Pete's Missing Mission soon. It just needs dome other updates then a complete finish. I need to fix the camera's and the boss fights I am taking some boss fights out due to the mission being to long. I will update the mod with a official release doon enough. We all in alm great job dude. Keep trying to make missions took me a while but eventually I understood how to script them. You will also need functions read threw my other post's and look threw how to make them.

Cool story bro.

Offline AfterLife

• The Reaper
  • I'm from the AfterLife...
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: July 12, 2015, 07:00:24 PM »
Pretty well done and I will get to releasing my Pete's Missing Mission soon. It just needs dome other updates then a complete finish. I need to fix the camera's and the boss fights I am taking some boss fights out due to the mission being to long. I will update the mod with a official release doon enough. We all in alm great job dude. Keep trying to make missions took me a while but eventually I understood how to script them. You will also need functions read threw my other post's and look threw how to make them.
The mission length was just good. You shouldn't remove any boss fights. And I think your mission was already near complete when you sent it to me for testing back then.

Offline SWEGTA

• Da Forum Luffs Me!
  • Swee Gee Tee Ayy
    • View Profile
    • Bully & GTA videos
« Reply #4 on: July 12, 2015, 07:13:59 PM »
I think I'll review this later.
Really looking forward to playing it! I love custom missions.

Offline AlphaTech

• LostInSpace
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: July 13, 2015, 03:51:39 AM »
@Daboss I will end up releasing it soon enough don't worry lol. It just needs a lil fixing then it should have an  official release.
@AfterLife You really think so? How did you like the gameplay? I just need to update the enemy brackets, make sure the enemies are preforming their animations without use of glitching. Some crap that needs to be done then its cool. The mission lentgh seems like I am playing it for 20 minutes I thought it was to long.

Offline AfterLife

• The Reaper
  • I'm from the AfterLife...
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: July 13, 2015, 05:56:27 AM »
The length was just fine. But yeah, there are some glitches that needs to be fixed. Good luck.

Offline Shrimp

• View Profile
« Reply #7 on: July 13, 2015, 11:05:52 AM »
I just realised, how cool it'd be playing as a nerd in this series. Same thing, but playing as Earnest with Melvin. Anyone got opinions or statements on this?

Offline AlphaTech

• LostInSpace
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: July 13, 2015, 02:27:49 PM »
Try making an alternate storyline. Like the nerds do pranks to mess with the jocks. It would be interesting to see Ted and Damon fight the nerds head on with most of their weapons ingame. So it could be reveresed kind of like Defender of the Castle, Earnest and Melvin find a way to deal with the jocks and keep them from bullying and messing with them so they do pranks on the jocks, the jocks find out and attack their clique. The nerds defend their clique from the jocks but more bad things happen after like Damon going face to face with the nerds. Idk, during The Big Game Damon seems pretty strong so you could use this to your advantage in creating some good enemies.

Offline Shrimp

• View Profile
« Reply #9 on: July 14, 2015, 10:46:20 AM »
First mission is delayed for abit till I find a way to fix a bug which I seemingly cant fix..

Offline denizthebest

• Half way there.
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: July 14, 2015, 11:48:06 AM »
Nice good job  8) 8) 8)