News: Welcome back to Bullworth! If you haven't already, you will need to reset your password..

Author Topic: Hi again!  (Read 4380 times)

deadpoolXYZ

Hi again!
« on: January 25, 2012, 10:03:09 AM »
I have been inactive because hollydays :P

I went to brasil and uruguay in a cruise for 9 days.

Offline Red Blaster

• The BB Arab
  • More Than Halfway There
  • Hi
    • View Profile
Re: Hi again!
« Reply #1 on: January 25, 2012, 10:15:09 AM »
From Latin American countries I want to visit Brazil, Chile, Argentina, and Mexico.

Mike_W

« Reply #2 on: January 25, 2012, 11:51:14 AM »
I'd stay away from Mexico! Hahaha

Offline Red Blaster

• The BB Arab
  • Hi
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: January 25, 2012, 12:10:28 PM »
I realize it isn't the safest country out there, but has several nice touristic cities and sites that I'd like to see.

Although most people go there for the beaches and tequila more than anything else.

Mike_W

« Reply #4 on: January 25, 2012, 12:41:59 PM »
Even in the tourist cities there is a highdanger level. People have been kidnapped and murdered....it's just not a great country to visit anymore.

Chrissy

« Reply #5 on: January 25, 2012, 12:48:36 PM »
This might sound fucked up, but one of my Mexican friends told me that really the only safest places to visit are the 'white centered' cities in Mexico. I'll explain more later.

Mike_W

« Reply #6 on: January 25, 2012, 01:04:56 PM »
You mean white as in European, right? Like hispanic people that actually originated in Spain?

Offline Red Blaster

• The BB Arab
  • Hi
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: January 25, 2012, 01:13:16 PM »
Even in the tourist cities there is a highdanger level. People have been kidnapped and murdered....it's just not a great country to visit anymore.

I heard once that Anonymous was planning to expose the biggest gang in Mexico, and the day after a lot of bodies were found as warning.

There needs to be a complete military lockdown against crimelords, a complete revamp of their punishments against criminals and mass executions in Mexico if they ever want to rid themselves of their troubles. The citizens also need to step up and report crimes they see rather than ignore it.
« Last Edit: January 25, 2012, 01:19:10 PM by Red Blaster »

Mike_W

« Reply #8 on: January 25, 2012, 01:31:27 PM »
Mexico is, for all intents and purposes, run by crime. It's basically a broken and failed country like Somalia. You're right, large scale military action would be the only way to handle it. Most of those drug cartels have more advanced weapons than the police forces do.

Offline Red Blaster

• The BB Arab
  • Hi
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: January 25, 2012, 01:58:57 PM »
Yeah. Honestly, I'm mostly keen on Chile and Argentina out of the four. Their capitals look like cool places to visit.

Mike_W

« Reply #10 on: January 25, 2012, 03:26:16 PM »
I'd like to see those countries too. I'd really like to travel to Brazil, particularly the equatorial areas.

Chrissy

« Reply #11 on: January 25, 2012, 05:09:40 PM »
Mexico's government, police and I think the military as well are extremely corrupt. I actually did a paper on it for one of my  classes. The whole thing with Anoymous  would have opened a can of worms and caused a lot lof innocent deaths. It's a really sad, unfortunate situation for the people who are trying to get by. I can get you the articles I used if you're interested in further readings.

Long story short, anyone speaking against the drug cartels on social media is being targeted, beheaded, and left in public places with messages stating that they opened their mouths when they shouldn't have. Anonymous was going to release the namea of those involved in the cartels. The cartels were going to retaliate by killing I believe 10 innocents for ever gang member name released.

Offline Evolution

• Elitist
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: January 25, 2012, 05:37:22 PM »
Welcome back Dead :)

Offline BloodChuckZ

• Bullworth God
  • Original Member
  • Define "Life" For Me Again...
  • Are You Insane ???
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: January 25, 2012, 06:27:32 PM »
All the more reason to fortify the border.  Like, we haven't got enough problems ?

Mike_W

« Reply #14 on: January 25, 2012, 10:32:05 PM »
Seriously. If Mexico wants to be a fucking shit pit, fine. But seal off the border with the US. As an American citizen I think those involved in Mexico's corrupt activities, whether it's politicians, drug cartels, etc. can rot in hell. FUCK THEM. They're human trash and the US and rest of the world wants nothing to do with them.