News: Welcome back to Bullworth! If you haven't already, you will need to reset your password..

Author Topic: I hope the interaction between NPC is more then 1 line! lol  (Read 1980 times)

Offline BPAC

• View Profile
I hope the interaction between NPC is more then 1 line! lol
« on: October 13, 2006, 02:44:09 PM »
Man the gay thing about San A. was the one liner talk blogged down by the comments pressed by the D-pad.

Hell they are prolly back, but im really hoping that its more of a reaction when talking to someone. Sort of like a reaction when talking to a girl or something.

* Cindy spots Jimmy getting books from his locker

Cindy: Hey Jimmy you got a date for the holloween party?

Press the left or right d-pad to reply either Postive or Negtive

In this example its negtive

Jimmy: Nope.

Cindy: Aww that's great, want to go with me?

You press for Postive

Jimmy: Yeah, that'd be nice....

-----------

As you can see, that'd prolly take up to much memory, but it'd be MORE social and real then one liners and then walk-off's. Im like "WTF was that?"

Heh....im not done, what about having fights with people??

------------

Jimmy is walking through the halls when he steps on Jonnhy's shoes by accident, next thing you know a fight is about to break out....

-----------

Johnny: Why dont you watch where your going?

Again the negtive and postive apply here.....this time were going to go negtive

Jimmy: Fuck you, why dont you make me......

At this point everybody stops what they were doing to turn and look around at Jim and John.

A fight breaks out, next thing you know mins later Bullworth Staff comes running down the halls breaking up the fight.

----------

Heh guess what? I remember when I got into a fight at school me and him went at me, after everything was said and done, I bounced out of there so quickly to my 4th period class, but it was no good becuase the school camrea caught me in the fight anyways. And yep the serciurty people came thorugh to my 4th period class to get me :roll:

So if your thinking about running after a fight, it wont do you any good mainly becuase.

1. Alot of people know who you are

2. The'll track ya down :roll:

But overall, the way ima play it.....fuck em, if one wants beef I aint to hard to find on the grounds on bullworth.

2. The teachers know your where-a-bouts

Offline BPAC

• View Profile
« Reply #1 on: October 13, 2006, 02:57:32 PM »

You mean these faggot tests / quizzes?? lol

I still dont want to do them....lol but if its going to unlock more dialong then yeah.

Oh yeah I don't know if you know but in order to break lockers just twist the right stick around. I dont think you have to memorize a combo or something.

Offline BPAC

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: October 13, 2006, 02:58:37 PM »
Its no sweat to me becuase ima Gameshark my way through the halls of Bullworth. lol

Offline Manbearpig

• Official PR Officer
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: October 13, 2006, 03:29:31 PM »
Quote from: ddrplayer4life;12616

You mean these faggot tests / quizzes?? lol

I still dont want to do them....lol but if its going to unlock more dialong then yeah.

Oh yeah I don't know if you know but in order to break lockers just twist the right stick around. I dont think you have to memorize a combo or something.

In that sequence of words, don't you think you could put in 'shit'?