News: Welcome back to Bullworth! If you haven't already, you will need to reset your password..

Author Topic: i got a few questions  (Read 2809 times)

Offline bullyfan616

• View Profile
i got a few questions
« on: October 12, 2006, 11:32:44 AM »
one ummm about sports do u actually join the school
like practice (run laps push ups and shit)

two is there a free roam mode because it would suck if u kept having to go to class and sleep

three after u beat it can u keep playing or do u have to start a new game

four can u beat up the principle:D
lol:evil:

that is it for now lol sry i got lots of questions

Offline adamacus

• View Profile
i got a few questions
« Reply #1 on: October 12, 2006, 12:08:20 PM »
1. No. Sports looks to be a pick up and play kind of thing. Like if your bored, you pick up a basketball and shoot or volley a soccer ball (or kick it at someone) or throw a dodge ball at people or practice some boxing to bring yourfighting skills up. Boxing is the only one confirmed as a competition based sport. And although i have seen american football uniforms, there hasnt been any pics of an actual football.

2. At the very start you can just mess around the school until you start the storyline. As soon as you do, the game clock starts. And you can either go to class and follow the storyline or just mess around all day but the teachers and hall monitors willl be after you. Yes you do have to sleep by at least 11pm, afterwords you start getting blurry screens until you pass out at 2am. and wake up really late.

3. I dont really know, but if its anything like GTA then youll have free roam and be able to do (repetitive) side missions where nerds stuff has been stolen etc...

4. You can try, but im guessing he just grabs you and takes you to his office before you do anything good. And when your in his office, its just a cut-scene. (i presume from videos)

Offline User Name

• View Profile
i got a few questions
« Reply #2 on: October 12, 2006, 02:39:36 PM »
2. I hope it'll be holidays and shit and after the 5 seasons it'd be nvr-ending vacation.

Offline Manbearpig

• Official PR Officer
    • View Profile
i got a few questions
« Reply #3 on: October 12, 2006, 03:00:30 PM »
Well, you don't HAVE to go to class in the first place, but you have to be stealthy for a while.

Offline bullyfan616

• View Profile
i got a few questions
« Reply #4 on: October 12, 2006, 07:34:37 PM »
ok thanks
lol i know u do not HAVe to go to class
but u do have to sleep or else u faint
right?

Offline apimplovesgames

• View Profile
i got a few questions
« Reply #5 on: October 14, 2006, 10:22:48 PM »