News: Welcome back to Bullworth! If you haven't already, you will need to reset your password..

Author Topic: The ending in bully BETTER be good else DGAF will be getting kicked in the nuts..lol  (Read 6316 times)

Offline BPAC

• View Profile
I swear, now I dont really care about the ending, I just want it to be good, I dont want to spend an entire year in school all for the game ending to SUCK!

Man, that's like going to a movie, the start, middle is good but the ending sucks. Come on, that's like your girlfriend saying your going to get some later on tonight and so your "excited" you get into your boxers and what not, break out the candles and stuff, and she says (that night) "Not tonight hun, im tired"

LMAO....as you can see one has blue balls again eh? see? THAT is the way I feel about Rockstar games. The ending in the GTA titles have been around an 3 I mean the game play is fun but in storyline mode the ending SUCKS.

P.S - I noticed that Bully dont have a guide to it? How come, and if so where can I get one at?

Offline fraybentos

• View Profile
Here mate no one really caes about the ending at this moment at time all we care about is getting it before it gets sold out in all the shops ;)

Offline BPAC

• View Profile
I dont think its going to sell out, not if you got a pre-order, then again that be hella fucked of they give away your copy you paid for. They do that you know.

Offline Manbearpig

• Official PR Officer
    • View Profile
You never know.

NFL Head Coach was sold out here first day, so was Jak 3.

I barely managed to get my copy of both
« Last Edit: October 05, 2006, 03:10:37 PM by Manbearpig »

Offline fraybentos

• View Profile
lol in Scotland FIFA games sell out just like a click of a finger because were all fooball mad :D

Offline Red_Samurai

• View Profile
Scotland
« Reply #5 on: October 05, 2006, 03:09:19 PM »
Yep thats what happens in Scotland. I went to GAME in Scotland trying to get Fifa Street 2...SOLD OUT ONLY BEEN A DAY!!!. But hell I love the scots

Offline fraybentos

• View Profile
lol were ya from RED SAMURAI and cheers usually all the toher english people try and say we all have ginger hair and we always wear kilts but that just aint true

Offline Red_Samurai

• View Profile
Me? Im from America but I moved to Scotland and I am really fed up with people thinking that its stereotypical and I dont care about the rain. :)

Offline fraybentos

• View Profile
What part of Scotland do you live in mate and do you like it over here?

Offline BPAC

• View Profile
lol that's funny. But I guess your right, ima find some way to get to 2 weeks on a Tueday....lol

Offline Red_Samurai

• View Profile
Quote from: fraybentos;10849
What part of Scotland do you live in mate and do you like it over here?

Glasgow East End yea and I love it.

Offline fraybentos

• View Profile
lol what a coincedence i come from Clydebank just outside of Glasgow its only like 20 mins on the bus or something :p

Offline Manbearpig

• Official PR Officer
    • View Profile
Is Scotland cool?

My uncle went there for a college trip and seriously considered moving there

Offline fraybentos

• View Profile
Yip Scotland is cool and dont take that from my opinion take it from RED SAMURAI and we have a lot of different races liek chinese indain american and sometimes Australians but despite the rain which really doesent do any harm we have lovely hills and all of that nature

Offline thebullykid

• View Profile
I just want the game now!!!!!