News: Welcome back to Bullworth! If you haven't already, you will need to reset your password..

Author Topic: I've got a good Sport question.....Turned in grades?lol  (Read 2492 times)

Offline BPAC

• View Profile
I've got a good Sport question.....Turned in grades?lol
« on: October 05, 2006, 02:14:50 PM »
I've got a question about sports....now here on the site one said that Mr.Crabs like sports. Now if you suck at math but you can knock 5 teens on their ASS playing football you'll get a free pass.

What did they mean by that? I mean I know what they meant, you'll get some free grades like an B+ or something like that. But what im wondering is how long will THAT last?

I mean you can't be an Billy bad ass, and expect to be on a team. Then again Jocks are a fan favorite when it comes to teachers and what-not. I should know....I was on the Badmittion team in my high school years, the cool thing about THAT was on away games I got to leave the class early...lol

But the sad thing was I was the ONLY black kid on the team....lol But dont worry in Bully ima stuff everyone I see fit in a Locker, no matter Race, Gender, or hell even if your gay.....yes your going to be stuffed in a locker...lol :twisted:

P.S - I've been doing some thinking.....how would YOU feel if this was ONLINE?? I swear I could see it now.....

The admin of this site would soon be a victim of a prank by some chinise kid half the world over, oh dont worry, The admin of the site would soon get his pay back.....

While playing one nite, he seen that the Bully346 was on, but the funny thing is he was seen talking to some chick...near the stairs....The admin of this site dropped some marbles on the ground, Bully346 took a spill down BOTH flights of stairs.....

Now.....should the admin of this site have to go see Mr.Crabs for such an accident? Naw im serious we have to debate this out. lol Bully346 can't get mad becuase HE slipped on the admins marbles. Hell of anything the admin should go stuff Bully346 in a locker somewhere...lol

Woah woah.....if you thought the punishment was over, it wasn't! This is Bully online where the fun NEVER ends! LMAO

You know those "kick me" signs you can stick on the backs of students? Well the admin of this site re-did his sign and put "Im gay" and slapped it on the back of Bully346 turns out? The jocks dont like gay people....no correction they dont like Bully346 over the Marble incident...lmao

Boy did he get a pounding.....not becuase of the label on his back, but becuase they could.

I know your thinking "Is Bully online?" Im sorry to say its not, but if it was....somebody would be taking a trip down the stairs....ONLINE....lol

Offline fraybentos

• View Profile
« Reply #1 on: October 05, 2006, 02:59:05 PM »
Even if it was online no one would like the game because they couldnt fit the town in because the online mode would take up half of that space and if it was online i wouldnt be playing it because it would be boring and you couldnt have any fun like go on bikes or something because when your online on some games they take the single player stuff out and put crappier stuff in i just dont get that

Offline Manbearpig

• Official PR Officer
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: October 05, 2006, 02:59:13 PM »
This post was just a jumble of things I really don't care about

Offline Gui

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: October 05, 2006, 08:55:48 PM »
Why the hell the newbie members can't stop making pointless threads.

The whole forum is full of them.

Offline djrussell

• View Profile
    • http://www.osirisgames.com
« Reply #4 on: October 06, 2006, 01:32:01 AM »
Agreed.. its clogging up the board.. we only wanna come on here for the good shit - not 30min of reading crap.

Offline Derim

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: October 06, 2006, 02:02:51 AM »
A know what you mean man, im in the rugby team at my school bloody awesome when you get let out early eh;)

Offline Jimmy909

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: October 18, 2006, 03:11:11 PM »
what a load of crap