News: Welcome back to Bullworth! If you haven't already, you will need to reset your password..

Author Topic: Personal Lives  (Read 3506 times)

Offline Constantinos

• View Profile
Personal Lives
« on: August 14, 2009, 05:48:13 PM »
Mainly, two things i'd like to bring up(but others ideas welcome) One, Who is related to who? I think Christy, Wade, and Mr. Martan are related. (same skin, hair colour, similar back storys..) Two, what cliche do you think the prefects were before they became prefects? I think Max was a jock, Seth a bully and Edward a prep. not sure about Karl. No real info, just post your thoughts:)

Mike_W

Personal Lives
« Reply #1 on: August 14, 2009, 06:19:27 PM »
I believe that Christy, Wade and Mr. Martin are all related. Thad the nerd is Dan's (jock) older brother, it's possible that Lance, Bo, and Gloria are related as they all share the same last name of Jackson.  
  As for the prefects: Edward to my knowledge is a prep, I'm pretty sure Max was a jock, Seth was most likely a bully, but I've heard that he is a former nerd who beefed up and is taking revenge as a prefect. I'm not sure about Karl, I think he was a non-clique student.

Offline Constantinos

• View Profile
Personal Lives
« Reply #2 on: August 14, 2009, 07:08:08 PM »
I was thinking..maybe officer Williams is Norton the greaser's dad? Same last name, similar apperance...  But I'm with you in that Karl was non clique. Back to relatives, Karen, Fatty and Mr. Johnson might be related, but then again Johnson is a common name.

Mike_W

Personal Lives
« Reply #3 on: August 14, 2009, 07:20:23 PM »
I don't think that Fatty and Karen are related, but who is Mr. Johnson? And yes, I forgot about Norton and Officer Williams, I believe that they are father and son.

Offline Constantinos

• View Profile
Personal Lives
« Reply #4 on: August 14, 2009, 10:12:32 PM »
Mr. Johnson is that one guy in blue skies with the beanie and the and the grey outfit. You see him at the docks and sometimes his driving the white delivery van.

Offline BloodChuckZ

• Bullworth God
  • Original Member
  • Define "Life" For Me Again...
  • Are You Insane ???
    • View Profile
Personal Lives
« Reply #5 on: September 18, 2009, 12:19:33 AM »
First, why would anyone living in Bullworth, and it's "suburbs", send any of their kids to a rathole like Bullworth Academy...

Second, since nobody in the game appears to have Sex, where did they get kids anyway.....

Mike_W

Personal Lives
« Reply #6 on: September 18, 2009, 11:54:11 AM »
You got me on the sex question, but as far as sending the kids to Bullworth, the parents don't know that the school is a rathole, I'm pretty sure that it is mentioned either in the story line or booklet included with the game or somewhere. Nobody knows about Bullworth's darkside until the kid experiences it. Just look at how oblivious Crabblesnitch is.

Offline Mercury

• Bullworth Official Steroids Dealer
  • Workout Freak.
    • View Profile
Personal Lives
« Reply #7 on: September 18, 2009, 04:07:19 PM »
Just read the book with the game. It's full of true lies from Crabblesnitch. At the end he even says : "Boy or girl, we'll make of you kid a true man." (translated). Anyway there are always lies on brochures for schools. Even mine.

Mike_W

Personal Lives
« Reply #8 on: September 18, 2009, 06:24:02 PM »
exactly, so Chuck, this is why the parents send their kids to Bullworth, they are retarded.

Offline BloodChuckZ

• Bullworth God
  • Original Member
  • Are You Insane ???
    • View Profile
Personal Lives
« Reply #9 on: September 19, 2009, 12:08:23 AM »
The Parents, or The Kids...???

Mike_W

Personal Lives
« Reply #10 on: September 19, 2009, 05:32:08 PM »
The parents, well some of the kids too, just look at Troy.

Offline BloodChuckZ

• Bullworth God
  • Original Member
  • Are You Insane ???
    • View Profile
Personal Lives
« Reply #11 on: September 20, 2009, 12:58:23 AM »
Plus the fact that the whole game is a closed world, no way in or out...Except for Jimmy's Mother & New Stepfather...So the little brats, who don't seem to live with their nearby parents (If they indeed have any)...Except for Russell, and Tad, who actually have houses.....Have to stay at  Bullworth because ????:roll:

Offline Mercury

• Bullworth Official Steroids Dealer
  • Workout Freak.
    • View Profile
Personal Lives
« Reply #12 on: September 23, 2009, 12:14:45 PM »
Note that Fatty shares his name (Johnson) with many persons.

Mike_W

Personal Lives
« Reply #13 on: September 23, 2009, 04:09:21 PM »
Johnson is a common name though, so it's hard to prove anything with his last name.