News: Welcome back to Bullworth! If you haven't already, you will need to reset your password..

Author Topic: Certain Peds Can't Spawn  (Read 2816 times)

Offline GaryHarrington

• A Guy Who Likes Open World and FPS Games
  • Just Love Bully and GTA ...Nothing Interested
    • View Profile
Certain Peds Can't Spawn
« on: April 10, 2015, 03:36:45 AM »
Why if we play as a certain model,the ped from its model can't spawn? example:when i play as jimmy and use algie model,algie wouldn't ever spawn,except if i change my model into another ped

Offline Enderman

• What i'm doing right now?
  • I'm no longer do mods for Bully ...
    • View Profile
    • bully-board.com
Re: Certain Peds Can't Spawn
« Reply #1 on: April 10, 2015, 03:59:03 AM »
If you use like Darby model while using Unkownsoldier ide or other ides then Jimmy's will spawn randomly, the most Jimmy spawn is inside the school or the mascot status (he can't fight thought but he were gym outfit)  :jajaja:
P/S : If you use the original ide form Bully like you change Jimmy model to other models then that model you playing it can't spawn
« Last Edit: April 10, 2015, 04:04:49 AM by Enderman »

Offline GaryHarrington

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: April 10, 2015, 04:22:38 AM »
If you use like Darby model while using Unkownsoldier ide or other ides then Jimmy's will spawn randomly, the most Jimmy spawn is inside the school or the mascot status (he can't fight thought but he were gym outfit)  :jajaja:
P/S : If you use the original ide form Bully like you change Jimmy model to other models then that model you playing it can't spawn

well i use the normal ide.img , i changed the model from DaBoss Super mod to another ped and voila , the ped unexpectedly ain't spawn until i change my model and he/she will spawn somewhere

Offline Enderman

• View Profile
    • bully-board.com
« Reply #3 on: April 10, 2015, 04:30:20 AM »
Hmmm ....... do you mean when you use Damon model then you want he's to spawn back at the gym?
Sorry i have a bad english and grammar too =))

Offline GaryHarrington

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: April 10, 2015, 04:46:53 AM »
normally,Yes and when i get back to gym he's still spawn there

same with me

Offline DaBOSS54320

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: April 10, 2015, 05:40:18 AM »
Well in the Super Mods the function for model switching does not just switch the model, but actually sets many of the player's attributes to match the ped and I cannot to much about some of the things it changes, so you're not just switching your model, but basically becoming the ped because everything about the player changes. Since you basically are the ped now, if the ped's unique model status is just 1 (or 01 00 00 00 in hex/ide.img) then there can only be 1 copy of that ped spawned at once, and you'd be that ped.

If you go into one of the adult peds that can have multiple copies, then maybe you should see peds of the same type still spawning.

In Super Mod 5 there should be options to change ped's unique model status (spawning).

Offline GaryHarrington

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: April 10, 2015, 06:08:43 AM »
Well in the Super Mods the function for model switching does not just switch the model, but actually sets many of the player's attributes to match the ped and I cannot to much about some of the things it changes, so you're not just switching your model, but basically becoming the ped because everything about the player changes. Since you basically are the ped now, if the ped's unique model status is just 1 (or 01 00 00 00 in hex/ide.img) then there can only be 1 copy of that ped spawned at once, and you'd be that ped.

If you go into one of the adult peds that can have multiple copies, then maybe you should see peds of the same type still spawning.

In Super Mod 5 there should be options to change ped's unique model status (spawning).

Super mod 5? Your New Project?The last thing i know,your last project's your super mod 4

Offline Enderman

• View Profile
    • bully-board.com
« Reply #7 on: April 10, 2015, 08:46:28 AM »

Super mod 5? Your New Project?The last thing i know,your last project's your super mod 4
He's lost all of his Super Mod source then he make a new one  :blank: