News: Welcome back to Bullworth! If you haven't already, you will need to reset your password..

Author Topic: Too few bullying moves? (Also, hi!)  (Read 2175 times)

Offline Urchins

• View Profile
Too few bullying moves? (Also, hi!)
« on: August 14, 2008, 10:16:45 AM »
Hey everyone, I'm new to the forums here, so I thought I'd start with a little discussion topic, hope it hasnt been done before!

So after finishing the game, I realised there werent many bullying moves that you could do, especially not the many ones that I know that people do in school! Sure, there are swirlies, binning and wedgies, but there are so many others that haven't been added. I think there should be much more things to do.

Nipple Cripple - pinch on the guy's nipple and twist sharply. Would probably work as a humiliation move when the person is on low health. For all targets.

Broken Eggs - pull on the back of the trousers and drop an egg inside, then hit the arse smashing the eggs and leaving a nasty mess. Would probably work in the same fashion as Wedgies, ie. must be done from behind. For all targets, maybe a favoured move by the Preppies because of their weird affiliation with eggs?

De-bagging - tug on the trousers, pulling them down revealing the person's underwear. Would probably work like a wedgie or maybe a humiliation move. For all targets that are wearing trousers (but i think Algie is the only one who isnt :P)

Drummer's Hood - grab the front of the guy's shirt and pull it over his head so he can't see. then slap the guy's exposed belly like a drum several times before striking it forcefully with the last hit leaving a red hand print. Would have to be positioned in front of the person to do it, or maybe as a humiliation move. Would probably only be usable on the smaller, slightly pudgy kids like Kirby.

Noogie - headlock followed by rubbing the knuckles on the head. I mean, Russell did it in one of the first cutscenes, I don't see why Jimmy cant!

Waterface - the drinking fountain seems to have to purpose at all! There should be a move associated with it where you can force the person's face into it and turn on the water.

Anyway, those are my thoughts. What do you think? Any other moves you would like to see in the game? :)

Offline badman

• Psycho for hire
  • Does this look like heaven?
    • View Profile
« Reply #1 on: August 14, 2008, 11:16:03 AM »
That would be awesome if you could give purple nurples as humiliation moves, but what about non stop tickling until they wet themselves? I know it seems strange, but if you think about it....no actually, yeah, it's pretty strange, never mind.

Offline BifTaylor21

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: August 26, 2008, 08:41:06 PM »
I agree!

Offline dan_the_man

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: August 27, 2008, 04:54:33 PM »
Book tease was the funniest. :D

Offline BifTaylor21

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: September 10, 2008, 06:00:22 PM »
You should be able to do the clique leaders' moves once you defeat them.  Like when you defeat Russell, you should unlock the powerbomb!!!!!