News: Welcome back to Bullworth! If you haven't already, you will need to reset your password..

Author Topic: Create your own game character.  (Read 2824 times)

Offline UltimateGamer1

• BullyLeecher
    • View Profile
Create your own game character.
« on: August 23, 2012, 02:07:40 AM »
I am starting a topic on creating your own game character not just with a story and a name but actual stats and clothes the character would wear. You can also  create your own fighting style and strafe type. I am not talking about any clique in game either create your own clique name and character you can list up to nine or one your choice.
My Character
Character Description
400% Health and he has Russell's unique stats in his bracket.
STAT_GS_MALE_A
Todd Tempest
Hair - Curly Fro - Winter - Head - Black Skully
Hair Color - Black
Ethnicity - Black
Build - Large - Muscular, about the size of Ted.
Shirt - White School Shirt - Winter - Black Hooded Jacket
Left Arm - Black Digital Watch
Legs -School Slacks
Feet - Skate Shoes - Black
Fighting Style - GS_Todd - Moves - Boss_Darby and P_Bif mix with faster evades and Chad/Bryce stance, he also has grapple attacks just a knee and punch to the face.
Story - He is a freshman at bullowrth academy and just enrolled in the fall. He is cool and outgoing and is from new coventry. He usually spends time with the greasers allot but doesn't follow with what they wear. He is good friends with Peanut and Norton. He is from the lower class status and is also bullied by the preps mainly but by other cliques to. The greasers aid him whenever he is in a fight and he has 100% respect with them. He thinks about joining the football team or wrestling as he states he has built for it. He doesn't fight as often as normal students but will fight if provoked. He is aggressive and has anger problems. He wants to get a scholarship and become a ceo of a vehicle creating company.
« Last Edit: August 23, 2012, 03:40:19 PM by UltimateGamer1 »

Offline SWEGTA

• Da Forum Luffs Me!
  • Swee Gee Tee Ayy
    • View Profile
    • Bully & GTA videos
Re: Create your own game character.
« Reply #1 on: August 23, 2012, 12:10:42 PM »
Simon (designed after me, a total ego)

Character description:
Friendly, but easily annoyed.
Plays bass in a rapcore band called SPAT.

Hair: Basic hair without any perticular volume.
Colored black.

Ethnicity: Caucassian

Build: Normal, a little bit heavier

Shirt: White school shirt
Winter shirt: Open white school shirt with black t-shirt under

Legs: Jeans

Feet: Normal school shoes

Fighting style: crazy_basic with b_striker_a

Offline eellliioottt123

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: August 23, 2012, 03:17:00 PM »
STAT_J_STRIKER_A
Elliott Kerwick
Hair - Curly longish - Winter - Head - Same as normal
Hair Color - Very dark brown
Ethnicity - Caucasian
Build - Muscular, lots of muscle in legs, quite a lot in upper body
Shirt - Same as Gary's - Winter - White and Black striped jacket
Left Arm - Nothing
Legs -School Slacks
Feet - Black Running Shoes
Fighting Style - J_Elliott - Moves - Mixture of J_Striker_A and Johnny's boss style.
Story - He is a jock but unlike most is actually intelligent. He is also good friends with the bullies. He moved from England. He is great at middle distance running especially 800M. He had a very bad childhood, his parents physically fought all the time eventually leading to their divorce and Elliott staying with his mother and moving to the US.  He is friendly to most people but if he dislikes someone he will never miss an oppertunity to make their life a misery.

Offline MikerBarba

• Cold as winter ice, this is your paradise?
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: August 23, 2012, 09:45:28 PM »
Emiliano(Milker[that's my real name])

Description:
STAT_GP_Emiliano(greaser Punk)
i have a Large health bar.

Hair - Neo Rockabilly Pompadour(like Brian Setzer's).
Hair Color - Brown
Torso - 50's T-Shirt, Leather Jacket with a lot of metalic stuff, and in the back says ROCKER.
Legs - Blue Jeans.
Feet - Worker Boots.
Ethnicity - Latino
Build - about the sides of peanut, but but thinner.

Fighting Style: GP_Emiliano: Johnny's Boss Fighting Style without the Haymaker mixed with the complete Gary's Boss Fighting Style, and when im near the Boxing Gym, i use my unique evade/counter attack( darby's simple evade with the Devastating Bif's Boss Left Hook.

I'm been realistic, i trained MMA for 2 years, i'm a real fighter, im not like guys that think that they're super fighters but they suck.

Story:
he just arrived Bullworth, a Greaser Punk, he met Sid Outside the School, and he promised him to help him to burn Bullworth to the Ground.
Emiliano trained in a MMA gym before entering Bullworth, he had a Preppy girlfriend, but she left him and sometimes you can notice that he's sad when he hangs around bullworth.
In difference with all the other guys at bullworth, he like two different factions, and he hang around with both.

Trivia:
Emiliano Loves 50's Music and he was in a Band before arriving Bullworth, you can see him playing  at nights in the Futball Field.
« Last Edit: August 23, 2012, 09:50:24 PM by MilkerBarba »

Offline UltimateGamer1

• BullyLeecher
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: August 23, 2012, 09:56:08 PM »
I am an okay fighter also but haven't been in any real fights I study boxing and I actually have created a style on my own that is very effective. I train on the punching bag 2 day's a week. I use evades like Darby but I don't slip up on my uppercut. I use a straight power type uppercut.

Offline MikerBarba

• Cold as winter ice, this is your paradise?
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: August 23, 2012, 10:02:06 PM »
when i was 13 years old, i won the statal boxing championship, i left the "Champion" worst than Jesus xDD..

one thing that alot of boxers dont do, and that could make a difference in a Fight, PUNCHING THE FUCKING BODY

Offline Evolution

• Elitist
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: August 24, 2012, 05:10:07 AM »
I did muay thai for around a year. I've been in a fair shair of fights I guess... picture with my black eye anybody?!

Although It's calmed down over the past few months.

Anyways with the character thing.

Name: Johnny Sutcliffe
Bio..

Is a friendly person, but has a short temper with the Bullies of the school. Although he sometimes is annoying to his friends, but never 'Mean'

When he is in a bad mood.. Don't get in his way, even if you're his friend. He does okay in class, (B's, C's and D's) although he occasionly get's an A.

He talks back and never walks away from an arguement or a fight. He comes from a hard working family, but is not organised, or focused on work.

LOOK: Quite thin, is in shape and has a good body. Has blonde hair with a "Dirty" texture to it. also wears baggy clothes sometimes, and jeans/jackets, has an expensive gold watch that his father gave to him.

FIGHTING STYLE: Has Johhny's style, mixed with Tad's boss style, has only lost 1 or 2 fights.

Offline eellliioottt123

• View Profile
« Reply #7 on: August 25, 2012, 04:04:43 PM »
Gonna make a whole clique eventually. Elliott is leader, here is the female

STAT_GS_FEMALE_A
Emily Rayner
Hair -Mid back length, curly - Winter - Head - Same as normal
Hair Color - Light Red
Ethnicity - Caucasian
Build - Short and slender
Shirt - Same as Christy and Angie - Winter - Green Jacket
Left Arm - Blue Watch
Legs -Skirt
Feet - Black Heels
Fighting Style - GS_Female_A
Story - New kid at school. She was originally one of the nerd's but switched to Elliott's clique when he began dating her. She is still friends with most of the nerds though, and she has a grudge against Mandy.