News: Welcome back to Bullworth! If you haven't already, you will need to reset your password..

Author Topic: My Fanfiction (Untagged Spoilers)  (Read 2792 times)

Offline Harry Miste

• View Profile
My Fanfiction (Untagged Spoilers)
« on: May 18, 2007, 05:40:01 AM »
Well, I ditched the "Escape the Prefects" Flash game and am now working on a fanfiction for Canis Canem Edit (holy, that's three fictions now).

CANIS CANEM EDIT - Trio Of Heroes

PLOT:
A year has passed since the riot in Bullworth. Jimmy, now 16, takes two new students under his wing. Claude Smith (15), the younger brother of Jimmy's enemy, Gary Smith, even though he and Claude are complete opposites, and Claire Astor (15), a hot-blooded rebel kicked out of three schools for un-ladylike behaivour (being in a single sex school all this time). Throw in the beginning of a rivalry between Bullworth and a completely new school, Ocelot Academy, and things heat up even more.
SCHOOLS:
Bullworth Academy: The same dump it was, rife with conflict. Did Jimmy slack at his duties, or is there something deeper to this story?
Ocelot Academy: A completely new school within the CCE universe, a history of vengeance against Bullworth. But why this academy? What has happened to warrant such a rivalry?
CLIQUES:
-Nerds
-Jocks
-Preppies
-Greasers
-Bullies
-Townies (not in any school, although has a truce with Bullworth)
-Skaters (Ocelot Academy exclusive)
-Goths (Bullworth Academy exclusive)
CHARACTERS:
Jimmy Hopkins (16): A veteran with Bullworth, and an extremely awesome fighter.
Claude Smith (15): One of the new kids, younger brother of Gary Smith and a cool, calm, collected individual. What is he hiding?
Claire Astor (15): Hot-blooded, kicked out of schools like Jimmy, and the best when it comes to getting men to do her work. She is prone to romantic interests getting in the way of her problems.
Peter Kowalski (16): A good friend of Jimmy, and head of the school. Not the best fighter, but a tactical mind.
Leon Kennedy (17): The head of Ocelot Academy, and the Gary Smith of ToH (minus ADD). A selfish, scheming student, he may look fine on the outside, but he has his reasons for fueling the rivalry between Bullworth.
Jack Astor (15): Brother of Claire Astor, and an informant for Bullworth. He is in Ocelot Academy, and is not afraid to get into a fight.
WRITING STYLE:
The chapters will essentially be the missions, with sections known as 'Scenarios' being the chapters that Bully had.
SCENARIO NAMES (1-4 to not spoil for the 5th and 6th):
1: Is Est Vestri Schola (This Is Your School) [Deals with the transition with Claude and Claire to Bullworth]
2: Notitia 101 (Information 101) [The new trio of Claude, Claire and Jimmy must find news regarding Ocelot Academy]
3: A Novus Spes (A New Hope) [Jimmy screws up and brings Bullworth to it's knees, and it's up to the trio to unify the cliques before Ocelot Academy take advantage]
4: Infractus Pax (Broken Truce) [The mysterious attacks on Bullworth students point to the Townies, and a mini-war begins. But is it really them?]

Constructive critisicm needed.

Offline Burns

• View Profile
« Reply #1 on: May 18, 2007, 12:17:14 PM »
I can't remember anyone talking about bully for a while now ...

Offline LadyLuckDoubt

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: June 11, 2007, 04:56:59 AM »
Um, are you on LJ? There are communities devoted to Bully/CCE there and there are a lot of fic writers/people offering to beta.

Can't really offer con-crit because all you've posted is the outline, though if you want some betaing done, drop me a line at jessfading at gmail dot com and I'll see what I can do. :)

Offline duckey

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: July 27, 2007, 02:44:55 AM »
wtf...

Offline Johnny_Vincent

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: July 30, 2007, 11:53:14 AM »
Duckey Please Stop spamming up the forums, I mean For gods sake you already made an ass of yourself in My thread.