News: Welcome back to Bullworth! If you haven't already, you will need to reset your password..

Author Topic: Lazlow is being credited for the music tracks in the game.....  (Read 1726 times)

Offline BPAC

• View Profile
Lazlow is being credited for the music tracks in the game.....
« on: October 09, 2006, 01:41:09 PM »
Now we all know that Lazlow is credited in the game right? Well last night I was doing to thinking and I looked in BOTH booklets of Vice City and San A. and guess what? He did I'd say  40 to 50% of the production of the work along with Dan Houser on the radio outline of it, so all those funny lines you heard people say on the radio, Lazlow and Dan Houser thought all of THAT up.

He flat out wrote up the lines for WTCR for San A. and also K-Chat for Vice City. Production for radio stations like Wildstyle and a few others. So while he might not be lending his voice in Bully he's going to be doing something in the game.

There's no way in HELL he's going to pass up a chance to do something with Bully. I dont know if this is a good idea, but I was wondering seeing him as an announcement guy in the morning for Bullworth.

I dont know how many was in high school who had morning annoucments over the intercom like important events like proms and what not.

Like I said I dont know what he's doing, all Im pointing out is he has been credited for doing something. This might've been something you've already known and im sorry for the repeat. iight peace.

Offline EvilWolf

• View Profile
Lazlow is being credited for the music tracks in the game.....
« Reply #1 on: October 10, 2006, 01:10:30 PM »
thats old news (the fact that he and dan houser wrote the ENTIRE scripts for the talk shows) i knew that after i finished playing gta:VC