News: Welcome back to Bullworth! If you haven't already, you will need to reset your password..

Author Topic: Funniest Thing Happened Yesterday  (Read 5958 times)

Offline CrashCo

• View Profile
Funniest Thing Happened Yesterday
« Reply #15 on: March 04, 2007, 03:32:01 AM »
Quote from: Hopkins93;26853
I went down to the football feild to beat up some jocks right. I went up to this really big guy and punshed him. This is the wierd part. The data must have screwed up lol. when i punched him my body went right threw him and i couldent move and we just started to drift everywhere lol

There's a movie about it on Youtube...
Typ: Bully glitch at search and then search the right video.

Offline Guy W7

• View Profile
« Reply #16 on: May 25, 2009, 08:45:45 AM »
Smacked a prefect in the face with a cricket bat

Offline JessiLikesRainbows

• View Profile
« Reply #17 on: May 27, 2009, 10:57:00 AM »
I bought a used copy of Bully for about $10, so I get gliches fairly often. Honestly I love it though! Some of the glitches are so weird and awesome sometimes. It makes the game that much more fun for me, lol!
« Last Edit: May 27, 2009, 11:00:03 AM by JessiLikesRainbows »

Offline JohnnyVincentRocksMySocks

• View Profile
« Reply #18 on: May 28, 2009, 01:32:40 AM »
weird, the same EXACT thing happened to me once! i couldn't do anything so i waited forever until jimmy passed out at 2 am.

Offline JessiLikesRainbows

• View Profile
« Reply #19 on: May 28, 2009, 11:27:14 AM »
I know I just posted yesterday, but a really funny thing happened when I was playing later! I was about to do Gym 4 and for some reason the gym teacher had his back to me during the cut scene! And at the part where you see Jimmy's team the only person standing there was Jimmy. Then at the high shot where you see both teams, the Nerds and the Greasers were on the same team but with their backs towards me! Everything was fixed by the time we started playing dodgeball, but it was weird.

Offline Trinity

• View Profile
« Reply #20 on: May 28, 2009, 02:31:36 PM »
The only glitches I've had with my game are that sometimes when people are chasing or following me, they get stuck in a door or on a box. It happened when I was getting the nerds out of the fun house. Bucky got stuck inbetween one of those sliding doors in the maze. The other time it happened was way funnier though. When I was taking pics of the townies loading rats into the library cases, they chased me after I got the pictures. I beat the one guy up but the other guy was stuck on a box. So I go over to punch him, but before I can, he suddenly gets unstuck and he runs me over!