News: Welcome back to Bullworth! If you haven't already, you will need to reset your password..

Author Topic: Bully Hardcore mode V3.0 (Thanks for over 400 total downloads!!!)  (Read 41724 times)

Offline Phap

• View Profile
Re: Bully Hardcore mode V3.0 (Thanks for over 300 total downloads!!!)
« Reply #90 on: June 11, 2013, 01:39:09 PM »
One suggestion, the authority could use a little vision range upgrade so they can easily caught you during curfew or when you're skipping class.

Offline Worm199

• View Profile
Re: Bully Hardcore mode V3.0 (Thanks for over 400 total downloads!!!)
« Reply #91 on: August 31, 2013, 06:45:45 PM »
This mod sounds like it could give Bully the challenge it needs, but I think the hp regeneration might make the game a bit too ridiculously hard, so is there any way to remove the regeneration from the characters?

Offline DaBOSS54320

• View Profile
« Reply #92 on: August 31, 2013, 09:01:17 PM »
Nice idea. Fun mod, makes this easy-as-shit game hard.
BTW you got severe spelling errors in the post.

Offline Trevor Philips

• View Profile
« Reply #93 on: September 02, 2013, 04:44:34 AM »
The mod is hard  :D

Offline juggalo66692

• MMFWCL WHOOP WHOOP
    • View Profile
« Reply #94 on: September 05, 2013, 07:17:08 AM »
this mod kicks some ass

Offline Worm199

• View Profile
« Reply #95 on: September 09, 2013, 10:15:25 AM »
After trying the mod for a bit, my pros and cons are as follows:

Pros: I love the overall improvements of the AI, such as how they now try to chance tactic in case it's not going well for them. Speeding up the animations also makes fights more entertaining and harder. The higher HP was also needed.

Cons: The health regeneration. Just that. It really ruins what could have made Bully way more enjoyable than it already is. It just destroys the flow of the game. A typical fight in Bully lasted under a minute, it could last up to 3 - 5 minutes if you were fighting tougher opponents. In this mod, a regular prep/greaser takes freaking 5 minutes to beat due to the ridiculous hp regeneration. It doesn't make a game fun and difficult, it makes it frustrating and tiring. I don't want to spend 5 - 10 minutes fighting a regular opponent, let alone at least 10 minutes when fighting tougher ones. Features like these simply proves that making a game as hard as possible doesn't equal fun and challenge.

So are there any possible ways I can remove this HP regeneration? Then I might actually really love this mod.

Offline c00ld0c26

• The D0c
  • Can't Get Enough
  • Just a dood doing dood things.
    • View Profile
    • My channel.
« Reply #96 on: September 09, 2013, 10:44:11 AM »
Well this is a pretty old mod that ive done MANY MANY time before and I moved on to LUA instead of pedstat.dat but well yeah u can.
I can remove the HP regeneration for you if u want me to and send u a special version without it if u want.

Offline Worm199

• View Profile
« Reply #97 on: September 09, 2013, 01:15:12 PM »
If you could do that, it would be pretty amazing.

Offline macrons

• Damon..what are you doing out of your locker?!
    • View Profile
« Reply #98 on: November 02, 2013, 12:23:17 PM »
Hey, i just beat the game with version V3.0 and i'll write my opinion about some missions i had trouble with if that's okay. Note - the slingshot helped me alot in this mod.

Chapter 1 wasn't really hard, i don't remember having any problems, not even with Russel.

Chapter 2 was harder, but still not that terrible, no problems or fails until the two last missions Boxing challenge and Dishonorable fight. Both were really hard and i had to use a lot of tactics. The only way i was able to beat Bif was to hurt him and then wait for the timer to run out. After that it took me about 10 tries to figure out a tactic to beat Derby. Beat the first three preps, get a soda, walk into the room, block the doors, after that run around shooting the two remaining preps with a slingshot. After they're down i had to carefully and tactically beat up Derby.

Chapter 3 - Bait, i failed about 4 times. Fighting Johnny Vincent - took me about 12 times to figure out a tactic to beat him - get to a wall and have a spraycan ready. Keep spamming the overhead punch move and after the fourth punch don't finish the move yet, only after he's sitting by the wall and then use it to give him an additional punch to the ground. When he's on the ground kick him. Repeat and if anything goes wrong, spray him in the face. Using this tactic, i got knocked out only like, 5 times :D.

Chapter 4 - Defender of the castle, failed twice. Nice outfit - Didn't fail on this one, but it took really long for me to knock out the mascot. Jock boss fight - I was surprised because when i read the description the maker, c00ld0c26 said it was "super ultra hardcore , Nearly impossible! , this one took me 19 tries!" For me the mission wasn't hard, i passed it on the first try but it took a reeeeeeeally long time to pass.

Chapter 5 - Not really that hard except the last four missions. Bustin in part II - I used the slingshot the entire time. The first part of the Edgar boss fight wasn't easy and he took quite a bit of my health. The second part was easier, because all i had to do was keep attacking him and then pressing R to knock him down. Complete mayhem - I cheated a little on this one :rolleyes: To beat Derby i had to take the giant pipe used to fight Edgar and keep hitting him with it until he's down. The other two preps and greasers,jocks,nerds were no problem. Final showdown - This mission left me with the biggest surprise of the whole game. From the description of the mod i was expecting a really hard fight that would cost me a lot of nerve but that wasn't the case. Gary was even easier than without the mod. He didn't hit me once and i literally beat him in about 20 seconds, i didn't even manage to recover and the credits were rolling.

Sorry for any spelling mistakes and for making it so long, congrats if you actually read the whole thing.

FaZe

« Reply #99 on: November 02, 2013, 12:29:01 PM »
Yay, I read the whole thing.

deadpoolXYZ

« Reply #100 on: November 02, 2013, 03:06:26 PM »

I'm joking, I read it.  ;)

Offline Craig Tucker

• We,ve drawn a blank
  • I suck at creating scripts
    • View Profile
    • My youtube
« Reply #101 on: November 02, 2013, 03:30:54 PM »
this mod is cool but with a trainer on its stupid my brother put on his trainer and he never died

Offline GaryHarrington

• A Guy Who Likes Open World and FPS Games
  • Just Love Bully and GTA ...Nothing Interested
    • View Profile
« Reply #102 on: November 04, 2013, 06:24:45 PM »
i've had change the animation speed but greasers and preps still very fast and unfortunately the nerds had less block
what should i do?

Offline Pedro19640

• View Profile
    • Chanel on youtube
« Reply #103 on: November 24, 2013, 09:10:15 AM »
Real hardcor! I dont understand, how I will beat Darby.

Offline Damian_Dan

• View Profile
« Reply #104 on: November 24, 2013, 01:38:24 PM »
look interesting   ;D