News: Welcome back to Bullworth! If you haven't already, you will need to reset your password..

Author Topic: The Movie  (Read 5187 times)

Offline Gary .Smith

• View Profile
The Movie
« on: March 08, 2009, 03:11:25 AM »
All right so guess what im making. THE BULLY MOVIE. IT IS AWSOME SO FAR AND ICANT WAIT TO SHOW YOU CLIPS! Now I want you to tell me if it is okay with those gary fans that i change the ending to where his showdown will be like 30X longer post a comment!

Offline King Cobra

• Admin
  • I Live Here
  • TGSWP
    • View Profile
The Movie
« Reply #1 on: March 08, 2009, 06:17:33 PM »
A movie? I don't think that is exactly such a good idea. It could end up totally changing the story of the Bully game. I don't think anybody wants to change one thing about Bully. I would let Bully stand as it is.

Offline Gary .Smith

• View Profile
The Movie
« Reply #2 on: March 08, 2009, 11:57:11 PM »
im not gonna change anythin but the final showdown cus when i beat the game i was like "thats it? thats the final boss?" so now i just wanna make it longer and more epic.

Offline Bully_Nut

• iMarcus
  • Bullworth Junkie
  • Trust Comes Tough.
    • View Profile
The Movie
« Reply #3 on: March 09, 2009, 02:02:13 AM »
Quote from: cobra elite;68419
a movie? I don't think that is exactly such a good idea. It could end up totally changing the story of the bully game. I don't think anybody wants to change one thing about bully. I would let bully stand as it is.

lol

Offline King Cobra

• Admin
  • I Live Here
  • TGSWP
    • View Profile
The Movie
« Reply #4 on: March 09, 2009, 02:27:34 PM »
Quote from: Gary .Smith;68424
im not gonna change anythin but the final showdown cus when i beat the game i was like "thats it? thats the final boss?" so now i just wanna make it longer and more epic.

How are you not changing anything if it's just the final showdown you're altering? Movies are always different from books and games. I don't care how similar they are, there is always a difference, and as I said, Bully should stand as it is.

Offline Gary .Smith

• View Profile
It's Not Going To Be Watchmen All Over Again!!!
« Reply #5 on: March 09, 2009, 05:00:35 PM »
But Dude I'm not here to completely take apart the game and put it back together in one F*cked Up piece of Shit. I saw watchmen and I said to my self "Oh my god. What the fuck happened to the greatest graphic novel of all time. they just completely ruined this great thing and turned it into a piece of shit." That's not whats gonna happen here. I'm even making that extension optional.Hell I don't even know if ill add it now! This is not to take a great thing and ruin it. Every one likes the game and I don't plan to be hated because I changed it into a piece of shit. No this is going to be the same thing with an optional change to the greatest villain of all time. I Don't want Gary to seem like a little bitch. He is probably my favorite character in the entire game. I am not here to ruin a great thing. I'm just here to give the option of Gary fans to seem him as a bad ass. Like I said over 20 times it will be an OPTION!!!!. This will still be Bully only it has a different choice to the ending fight and even then it won't actually change the ending ending.
SPOILER ALERT!!!
There Still going to fall threw Crabblesnitch's glass window and it will all end the same. This is highly optional and if you don't like it well then suck it up!

Offline --Peter--

• View Profile
The Movie
« Reply #6 on: March 09, 2009, 08:13:35 PM »
just do what u wana do iwant to see wat u come up with.
and take a chill pill cobbra!!

Offline Gary .Smith

• View Profile
The Movie
« Reply #7 on: March 10, 2009, 01:37:37 AM »
Thanks Peter and also...wait...Oh My God! ITS THE EVIL MONKEY IN MY CLOSET!! LOL! But seriously thanks for supporting me. I really don't wanna ruin it.:D:D:D:D

Offline DGAF

• Admin
    • View Profile
    • http://www.Bully-Board.com
The Movie
« Reply #8 on: March 10, 2009, 07:20:17 AM »
well, a film is a directors interpretation of a story. there are no rules when making a film, no wrongs or rights. you just go ahead and make your film the way you like because it will never ruin what is already written. you can stick to the original plot all you like or you can steer off on a totally different tangent.
Plus, if you are directing a film based on a videogame you will have to change certain aspects in order to create tension filled and climatic scenes.
So whats your budget? $10million ish?

Offline --Peter--

• View Profile
The Movie
« Reply #9 on: March 10, 2009, 07:10:38 PM »
more like $10.

Offline DGAF

• Admin
    • View Profile
The Movie
« Reply #10 on: March 10, 2009, 07:24:20 PM »
oi.... cheeeeky

Offline Gary .Smith

• View Profile
The Movie
« Reply #11 on: March 10, 2009, 09:05:47 PM »
actualy i only have around 3k

Offline Bully_Nut

• iMarcus
  • Bullworth Junkie
  • Trust Comes Tough.
    • View Profile
The Movie
« Reply #12 on: March 11, 2009, 06:42:25 AM »
Well, DGAF pays me about $1000 a month to keep this place running, I'm sure he could pitch in for your movie ;)

Offline DGAF

• Admin
    • View Profile
The Movie
« Reply #13 on: March 11, 2009, 08:47:55 AM »
yea but i only get paid $1200/month for my IRL job so once i've paid your wages i end up pretty skint and i barely have enough to feed my 8 kids. Its good that they like bread and water or i would seriously have to consider gettin rid of them.

Offline Gary .Smith

• View Profile
The Movie
« Reply #14 on: March 11, 2009, 12:30:35 PM »
Quote from: DGAF;68470
yea but i only get paid $1200/month for my IRL job so once i've paid your wages i end up pretty skint and i barely have enough to feed my 8 kids. Its good that they like bread and water or i would seriously have to consider gettin rid of them.

dude its ok i get paid 10000 this month n ill put half of that to the movie. i dont wanna see you give away your kids