News: Welcome back to Bullworth! If you haven't already, you will need to reset your password..

Author Topic: Cops Run Through Locked Gate Door  (Read 1670 times)

Offline BloodChuckZ

• Bullworth God
  • Original Member
  • Define "Life" For Me Again...
  • Are You Insane ???
    • View Profile
Cops Run Through Locked Gate Door
« on: August 05, 2009, 05:35:54 AM »
So I’ve got Jimmy over by the South Docks Area at Blue Skies, on the street extension that leads under the bridge from the Spencer Warehouse....There is almost always Two workers in this little area, by the electric gate you have to open from the other side, a Construction Worker with a vest and hard-hat, talking with what appears to be a Dock Worker in a white shirt....And to get to the other side of the gate, Jimmy has to go West to the dock, hang a right, go North for a ways, hang another right, go East a little ways again, hang yet another right, now going South up a little hill, hang still another right, go West a little ways, then finally a left to go South to the fenced-in area on the other side of the locked electric gate…And here, I had Jimmy fart around, let’s see if we can heave something over the fence and attack those two workers who are still on the other side….

Oh, YEAH, the firecrackers work, and they’re bothered, all right…I’m fully expecting the Cops to run to bust me from the way I came in here, No other way, Right ?????

Well, they showed up all right -- on the other side of the fence -- and then proceeded to RUN THROUGH THE LOCKED GATE DOOR right at me….So I made Jimmy run like hell, back to the water where he could dive in, and avoid being busted……

It was close, but Jimmy made it…….:cool:

Offline BloodChuckZ

• Bullworth God
  • Original Member
  • Define "Life" For Me Again...
  • Are You Insane ???
    • View Profile
« Reply #1 on: August 10, 2009, 08:07:12 PM »
I might add here that I didn't see the second Cop run through the gate door, I just barely had time to turn Jimmy and run to the North, But the second Cop showed up at the dock along with the first that I did see run at me through the locked gate door....
So I'm assuming he did.......

Mike_W

« Reply #2 on: August 10, 2009, 08:47:16 PM »
Why those sneaky little shits!