News: Welcome back to Bullworth! If you haven't already, you will need to reset your password..

Author Topic: Decisions  (Read 3092 times)

Offline Al Arlington

• 101A
  • Money Handler
    • View Profile
    • My Official Youtube Channel
Decisions
« on: April 12, 2012, 02:29:39 PM »
I want that in Bully 2 storyline.
It'd be cool for some missions like "Beat up ******" and if you walk away, you'll unlock a new mission and a different part of storyline.

Let's use "Help Gary" as an example.

Do the mission as normal: Fight Russell in the Hole
When Gary is fighting the Bullies, run off and you'll get 1 or 2 new missions and the boss would be Russell in a different location (School Hallways?) or Gary who is mad because you let him get beaten up. Also your respect may go up/down depending on what you done.

"Finding Johnny Vincent" would be another good example.
Instead of rescuing Johnny you could refuse and let him stay there. Greaser respect down -10
However, he gets released before Complete Mayhem and he appears as a boss again.

"Discression Assured" and "Paparazzi" would be more good examples.
You could refuse to take Mandy's pictures and lose Nerd respect or refuse to help Mandy.

Also it'd effect our endings too.

Hope this makes things clearer.

Also dating girls would be another good example.
If you are seen kissing another girl infront of your girlfriend, you have the option of choosing who you like more.
Also you lose respect if you cheat on one in a clique. (-5 if it's from a not so rival clique and -10 if its from a gang who hate each other, like Greasers and Preps)

IMO it'd make the game more fun. And I'd play the storyline over again to see some alternate missions and endings.

deadpoolXYZ

Re: Decisions
« Reply #1 on: April 13, 2012, 04:33:36 PM »
Just like in gta IV! I like the idea about alt endings.

Jimmy refuses to throw eggs at tad's house or paint greaser graffities.

Offline Al Arlington

• 101A
  • Money Handler
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: April 14, 2012, 06:37:10 AM »
One ending: Gary gets excluded before Jimmy fights him so the last boss is different, maybe all clique leaders all together. And then Gary comes back and blind sights Jimmy and Russell holds Gary back and Jimmy beats Gary up. Jimmy doesn't get reinstated but Zoe does though.

Another ending: Normal one.

Offline Evolution

• Elitist
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: April 14, 2012, 06:50:19 AM »
Like I said in a few earlier posts on this topic.. I would like the decision making to be like Heavy Rain, and there will be consequences or good things will happen with every choice, but I doubt Bully 2 will have more than 2 endings..

And I'm positive it won't have 17 endings like Heavy Rain, lol.

Offline Scum

• I'm Scum.
  • Elitist
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: May 21, 2012, 08:22:32 AM »
I hope they'll make it multi ending. It'll definately have more than one, that's for sure.

Offline Al Arlington

• 101A
  • Money Handler
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: May 21, 2012, 11:26:16 AM »
Multi endings would make loads of players re-do the storyline just to see other endings.

Just thought of another few (These shoulda been in Bully 1)

TOWNIE ENDING
Jimmy Hopkins never got reinstated at Bullworth and lives the rest of the game with 0% respect from everyone except townies.

How to get this ending? Lose to Gary.
ENDING CUTSCENE: Shows Gary in the boy's dorm laughing like a maniac. He continues laughing while the credits roll and some defeat music plays.

PREPPY ENDING
Jimmy Hopkins never gets reinstated to Bullworth, but he does bribe Crabblesntich and Crabblesnitch accepts. He also reinstates Zoe too. Gary doesn't get expelled. Jimmy's respect is 50% from everyone except Bullies, who have 100%.

How to get? Lose to Gary with over $1,000.

Ending cutscene is normal.

ASYLUM ENDING
Jimmy loses to Gary wearing only his underwear. Dr Crabblesnitch begins to worry for Jimmy and sends Happy Volts to take him away.
The game automatically restarts since Jimmy is never released..............

How to get? Lose to Gary in your underwear.

Ending cutscene: It shows the Asylum Orderlies taking Jimmy away and the credits roll with Jimmy holding the asylum bars and crying slightly because he'll never ever be released from Happy Volts.

The worst ending of all.

NERD ENDING
Jimmy finally beats Gary and has passed all his classes at Bullworth. Dr Crabblesnitch is very pleased with Jimmy and gives Jimmy his diploma. Dr Crabblesnitch is also in Jimmy's debt and Jimmy asks if Zoe can be reinstated. He agrees and when Jimmy walks out, the nerds all apologise to Jimmy and he sides with them. Every other group has 50% respect except for Jocks and Townies who have 0% Bullies have 75% since Jimmy is still friends with Russell.

How to get? Defeat Gary and have passed ALL classes.

I'd pretty much like the idea of these endings. The asylum one would make a sad ending for our hero.

Offline Erik

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: May 21, 2012, 01:04:04 PM »
Very funny ideas though why is the second one called the preppy ending since it didn't have anything to do with the preppies.  Maybe instead of bribing Crabblesnitch, which would seem unlikely to work anyway, Jimmy bribes Derby and in turn Derby gets his father to go over Crabblesnitch's head and convince the school board to reinstate Jimmy.

Here, let me try one:

JOCK ENDING
Jimmy gets reinstated at Bullworth and makes up with the jocks but is a permanent enemy of the nerds.  Also Burton apologizes to Jimmy and keeps his job, but Zoe is not reinstated.  100% respect from the jocks and bullies.  50% respect from the preppies and greasers.  0% respect from the nerds and townies.

How to get?  Only complete gym classes, unlock the dunce cap, and defeat Gary.

Offline Al Arlington

• 101A
  • Money Handler
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: May 21, 2012, 02:58:23 PM »
Very funny ideas though why is the second one called the preppy ending since it didn't have anything to do with the preppies.  Maybe instead of bribing Crabblesnitch, which would seem unlikely to work anyway, Jimmy bribes Derby and in turn Derby gets his father to go over Crabblesnitch's head and convince the school board to reinstate Jimmy.

Here, let me try one:

JOCK ENDING
Jimmy gets reinstated at Bullworth and makes up with the jocks but is a permanent enemy of the nerds.  Also Burton apologizes to Jimmy and keeps his job, but Zoe is not reinstated.  100% respect from the jocks and bullies.  50% respect from the preppies and greasers.  0% respect from the nerds and townies.

How to get?  Only complete gym classes, unlock the dunce cap, and defeat Gary.
Good idea.
I called it the preppy ending since you need money. Lots of it.

Offline Scum

• I'm Scum.
  • Elitist
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: May 21, 2012, 03:13:13 PM »
Those are really good. I like how you made them.

Offline Mohamed The Kowalski

• I'm too cool to be a dork, and I'm too dorky to be anything else.
  • Elitist
  • Peter Kowalski, headboy of Bullworth Academy
    • View Profile
    • Arabic Bully Wikia
« Reply #9 on: June 21, 2012, 09:38:00 PM »
I hope Bully 2 has like 200 endings! I like decisions inn games, makes me fell that I'm controlling the characteristics of the main character.[at last!!!I'm a Jr.member.WOOOOO!!!!!]