News: Welcome back to Bullworth! If you haven't already, you will need to reset your password..

Author Topic: Don't you think someone should make a multiplayer mod?  (Read 27471 times)

Offline Lisha

• View Profile
Re: Don't you think someone should make a multiplayer mod?
« Reply #75 on: October 18, 2011, 03:34:50 AM »
I'd buy SE for the PC (bugs n all) if it had multiplayer. Terrorising Bullworth with your mates, what could be better?
It'd be nice to play as a girl though but not be weak as hell. Even if that wasn't possible, I'd still get it.  :wub:

Offline Red Blaster

• The BB Arab
  • More Than Halfway There
  • Hi
    • View Profile
« Reply #76 on: October 18, 2011, 04:01:34 AM »
Playing as a powerful girl is already possible. But it requires modding.

Offline xRussel_Smashx

• VOCAL CORD!!! OUT!!! -Russel
    • View Profile
« Reply #77 on: October 23, 2011, 09:13:18 AM »
It'd be cool to play with like 6 other people as Russel. 7 russels teorrizing bullworth is like 7 tanks destroying A town  :D

Offline Bullyfan No.1

• Now you see me,now you don't
    • View Profile
« Reply #78 on: October 23, 2011, 09:19:03 AM »
More like 7 nuclear missles

Offline xRussel_Smashx

• View Profile
« Reply #79 on: October 25, 2011, 11:09:06 PM »
nah. 7 nukes is like 7 hacked Jimmy hopkins all on God mode and carrying those spud gun turrets on rapid fire as A weapon

Offline MadmaN

• Bully-Board Admin Team
  • Biblio-Techa Mods (retired)
    • View Profile
« Reply #80 on: November 10, 2011, 11:58:05 PM »
I actually have thought too about the possability of a multiplayer addon for bully. IF and its a very big IF...I can possibly get hold of the developers of sa-mp for gta san andreas for which I have coded many multiplayer server mods for (the largest server mod being my clan's test server due to its 600 total commands and very strict anti cheating code) I firmly think it is possible but due to sa-mp being for one closed source and for two the simple fact that noone has yet gotten any the lua scripts decompiled which if done would make creating a multiplayer addon much easier due to getting a better understanding about the game's internal scripting ....other then those two points...it is possible but I dont think it will be done or even attempted by anyone until we all get further along with modding the game since multiplayer for san andreas took quite some time after the game was already being modded extensively before it was created....its likely it wont exist for quite a long time in bully if at all. It is still a nice idea to consider since I firmly believe anything is possible if you put your mind to it and refuse to ever give up....thats why I do what I do....I never give up on my own projects and usually end up doing what most ppl call impossible...since I dont believe in that word anyways...lol

If it was not for the large list of mods I am already wrapping my head around for bully...I would attempt it myself since I do have plenty of coding experience and knowledge to draw upon. sry to butt in this thread like that but I am just trying to be more active here in between my many projects for bully as well my star trek project which I am currently working on as I type this doing a render of the enterprise D bridge which I just completed fully in 3ds max and if ppl wish to see it I will find a section in the forum that non bully images can be placed without cluttering the forum sections up with the wrong content ;)

deadpoolXYZ

« Reply #81 on: December 04, 2011, 08:44:57 AM »
A multiplayer mod would be really awesome. I don't know how it works. I don't even have gta sa for pc.

Offline King Cobra

• Admin
  • I Live Here
  • TGSWP
    • View Profile
« Reply #82 on: December 05, 2011, 07:22:36 AM »
NOTE: This topic is getting moved to the Modding board.
« Last Edit: June 27, 2012, 10:29:14 PM by King Cobra »

Offline xRussel_Smashx

• View Profile
« Reply #83 on: December 07, 2011, 07:34:13 PM »
I don't know anything about mods but im guessing it'd have to be A pretty big and hard to do one if you wanna make A mod like this.

Offline SWEGTA

• Da Forum Luffs Me!
  • Swee Gee Tee Ayy
    • View Profile
    • Bully & GTA videos
« Reply #84 on: December 08, 2011, 07:27:02 AM »
The multiplayer minigames was a big kick in the balls for me...

deadpoolXYZ

« Reply #85 on: December 08, 2011, 08:26:59 AM »
Me too. Just lame.