News: Welcome back to Bullworth! If you haven't already, you will need to reset your password..

Author Topic: LUA Multi-Mod 3 - Remake  (Read 41339 times)

Offline KING DP

• View Profile
Re: LUA Multi-Mod 2
« Reply #90 on: October 12, 2013, 08:59:40 AM »

Offline johnny1248

• ''Ain't no making a fool of Johnny Vincent''
    • View Profile
« Reply #91 on: October 26, 2013, 07:42:36 AM »
Bully Multi-Mod 2

Latest Update:
I added a Regenerative Health addon. It's different to the PedStats one.

So, I decided to absolutely scrap the entirety of the older version of this mod because it was unoptimized and pretty messy to expand upon. This code is a lot easier to understand (and even runs faster on the game) and is altogether a lot more efficient.

All of the basic concept is the same, but more features have been added along the way. Existing features are being expanded upon and many glitches have been fixed (and a few glitch counter-measures have been added to prevent further glitches).

So, the basic idea of the fighting style selector is that you can press C and it will instantly cycle through your 3 (or 4) fighting styles that you've marked as your favorite, it's a good way to mixing styles. I want to make the controls are human friendly as possible, but with the limited amount of buttons you can utilize in Bully's constrained KeyPress function, it's pretty difficult. So this is my try at making nice ergonomic menu as well as giving it plausible amount of options!

Basic Control:
LEFT Arrow = Navigate Left in current menu (EG. Selecting fighting style from list)
RIGHT Arrow = Navigate Right in current menu
DOWN Arrow (F) = Apply (*Recommend: Rebind to F*)
UP Arrow = Cycle through alternative options
X = Switch Menus (Fighting Styles/Music/Weather/Time/Vehicles)
C = Cycle through favorite styles.

Advanced Control:

UPARROW - Lets you cycle alternate options of the selected item

Features so far:
Fighting Styles Cycling
Special Moves
Animations
Weather
Time
Seasons
Music
Object Spawner
Vehicle Spawner
Ped Spawner
Teleportation
Addons NEW!

Screenshots

DOWNLOAD LINK:
https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/194379539/Public_Downloads/bully_multi_mod_2/Latest/ArcRace1.lur
http://puu.sh/3YH2q.lur

Previous Versions:
http://puu.sh/3Tq7u.lur
http://puu.sh/3ORe4.lur
http://puu.sh/3Nl42.lur

More features are yet to be added.
All suggestions are welcome!

YOU MUST ENABLE ADDONS TO USE THEM, NAVIGATE TO THE ADDONS MENU AND ENABLE ALL OF THE MODS ONE-BY-ONE.

RPG ELEMENTS MOD

Summary
This was something that Rockstar planned to be more prevalent to Bully. I've made my own take of it with this mod. It contains three packs, Hunger, Strength and Endurance.

Hunger Mod
Jimmy can get hungry and will lose health (but won't die from starvation alone) and eventually have to eat/drink. Plus, you won't be able to upgrade any skills while hungry. The more health healed from eating/drinking, the more hunger resolved. Eating also grants a health bonus. If combined with the endurance mod, being hit will accelerate your hunger, and if combined with the strength mod, you'll also get a strength bonus.
WARNING: Having your health regenerate with the pedstats.dat file will make the hunger mod not function whatsoever. You should also set your health to the default health that Jimmy has so the perspective i want to portray in the rate of health decrease is the same for everyone.

Strength
Goes hand-in-hand with Hunger mod. If Jimmy eats food while hungry, you'll get a strength bonus, increasing Jimmy's punch power. There are a max of 6 strength levels to upgrade to. This addon will have no impact on the game unless the hunger mod is on.
Future for this mod: Maybe the more people you attack = more strength? I don't know how i'd do this yet.

Endurance Mod
This mod allows Jimmy to level up his endurance level. The more Jimmy takes hits in a fight, the more you'll be able to exert yourself to more damage after you level up. There are a maximum of 6 levels and on the maximum level you'll only take 20% of all damage from incoming hits.
 If endurance mod is activated simultaneously with the hunger mod, Jimmy will be affected if he gets hit in a fight and may become hungry quicker.

Leveling Up
Simply, when you level up you'll be notified in the bottom of the screen. If you access one of the menus while one of these notifications are displaying, it'll make the text disappear so you might not get to read it in that case.

Reset Stats
Simple Enable and Re-Enable the addon and your stats will be reset.

Viewing Stats
When on the addons menu and selecting any of the 3 RPG addons, press the UPARROW key to get a view of your stats.

Saving Stats[!]
If I knew how to save stats on Bully with LUA, i'd definitely expand this mod to something much more than it currently is, but at the moment, I don't see much a point adding more than the current number of levels if I don't know how to save the variables through each play session. There should be a method, I just haven't found it (and I don't think anyone else has).

Note: All variables (such as time to become hungry) are subject to change.

CHAOS MOD

Summary
It simply makes everybody kill each other. There is a separate option to make them attack Jimmy as well.

Information:
Allows you to cause so that every NPC will attack each other on sight (they wont attack fellow clique members, however) and they'll only attack Jimmy if you enable the option to make them to do that.
Also, if you disable the mod, their old relationships wont be restored, instead every npc will be neutral with each other. Possibly in the future I'll fix that but I can't think of a way of doing it without greatly bloating the code with ~70 variables.

Also includes: Everybody Hates Jimmy mod.

Regenerative Health Mod

Information:
Inspired by the PedStats option, this regenerative health is pretty different to that. It regenerates shortly after you get hit. It won't regenerate if you continue to receive hits. If you get hit before you go to the arcade machine to run the script, the script will only regenerate to the health which you had when you activated the LUA, so be wary of that. It also will not regenerate when you're hungry. I haven't fully tested this out actually, but judging from what I assume, it should function correctly.

The health bonus you get from kissing or eating well will not regenerate.

Recommended for use with PC Keyboard controls. Using with the Xbox 360 controller will prove very difficult at the default controls (because Right Thumbstick is to change fighting styles by default.)

Suggestions for Addons, features and preferences are welcome.

Last Update: 2013/08/10
Could you please release the mod as freeroam version,i tried a lot with the arcrace1 version and still nothing,could you release it as freeroam version it won't take so long i think

Offline johnny1248

• View Profile
« Reply #92 on: October 29, 2013, 12:33:58 PM »
Bully Multi-Mod 2

Latest Update:
I added a Regenerative Health addon. It's different to the PedStats one.

So, I decided to absolutely scrap the entirety of the older version of this mod because it was unoptimized and pretty messy to expand upon. This code is a lot easier to understand (and even runs faster on the game) and is altogether a lot more efficient.

All of the basic concept is the same, but more features have been added along the way. Existing features are being expanded upon and many glitches have been fixed (and a few glitch counter-measures have been added to prevent further glitches).

So, the basic idea of the fighting style selector is that you can press C and it will instantly cycle through your 3 (or 4) fighting styles that you've marked as your favorite, it's a good way to mixing styles. I want to make the controls are human friendly as possible, but with the limited amount of buttons you can utilize in Bully's constrained KeyPress function, it's pretty difficult. So this is my try at making nice ergonomic menu as well as giving it plausible amount of options!

Basic Control:
LEFT Arrow = Navigate Left in current menu (EG. Selecting fighting style from list)
RIGHT Arrow = Navigate Right in current menu
DOWN Arrow (F) = Apply (*Recommend: Rebind to F*)
UP Arrow = Cycle through alternative options
X = Switch Menus (Fighting Styles/Music/Weather/Time/Vehicles)
C = Cycle through favorite styles.

Advanced Control:

UPARROW - Lets you cycle alternate options of the selected item

Features so far:
Fighting Styles Cycling
Special Moves
Animations
Weather
Time
Seasons
Music
Object Spawner
Vehicle Spawner
Ped Spawner
Teleportation
Addons NEW!

Screenshots

DOWNLOAD LINK:
https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/194379539/Public_Downloads/bully_multi_mod_2/Latest/ArcRace1.lur
http://puu.sh/3YH2q.lur

Previous Versions:
http://puu.sh/3Tq7u.lur
http://puu.sh/3ORe4.lur
http://puu.sh/3Nl42.lur

More features are yet to be added.
All suggestions are welcome!

YOU MUST ENABLE ADDONS TO USE THEM, NAVIGATE TO THE ADDONS MENU AND ENABLE ALL OF THE MODS ONE-BY-ONE.

RPG ELEMENTS MOD

Summary
This was something that Rockstar planned to be more prevalent to Bully. I've made my own take of it with this mod. It contains three packs, Hunger, Strength and Endurance.

Hunger Mod
Jimmy can get hungry and will lose health (but won't die from starvation alone) and eventually have to eat/drink. Plus, you won't be able to upgrade any skills while hungry. The more health healed from eating/drinking, the more hunger resolved. Eating also grants a health bonus. If combined with the endurance mod, being hit will accelerate your hunger, and if combined with the strength mod, you'll also get a strength bonus.
WARNING: Having your health regenerate with the pedstats.dat file will make the hunger mod not function whatsoever. You should also set your health to the default health that Jimmy has so the perspective i want to portray in the rate of health decrease is the same for everyone.

Strength
Goes hand-in-hand with Hunger mod. If Jimmy eats food while hungry, you'll get a strength bonus, increasing Jimmy's punch power. There are a max of 6 strength levels to upgrade to. This addon will have no impact on the game unless the hunger mod is on.
Future for this mod: Maybe the more people you attack = more strength? I don't know how i'd do this yet.

Endurance Mod
This mod allows Jimmy to level up his endurance level. The more Jimmy takes hits in a fight, the more you'll be able to exert yourself to more damage after you level up. There are a maximum of 6 levels and on the maximum level you'll only take 20% of all damage from incoming hits.
 If endurance mod is activated simultaneously with the hunger mod, Jimmy will be affected if he gets hit in a fight and may become hungry quicker.

Leveling Up
Simply, when you level up you'll be notified in the bottom of the screen. If you access one of the menus while one of these notifications are displaying, it'll make the text disappear so you might not get to read it in that case.

Reset Stats
Simple Enable and Re-Enable the addon and your stats will be reset.

Viewing Stats
When on the addons menu and selecting any of the 3 RPG addons, press the UPARROW key to get a view of your stats.

Saving Stats[!]
If I knew how to save stats on Bully with LUA, i'd definitely expand this mod to something much more than it currently is, but at the moment, I don't see much a point adding more than the current number of levels if I don't know how to save the variables through each play session. There should be a method, I just haven't found it (and I don't think anyone else has).

Note: All variables (such as time to become hungry) are subject to change.

CHAOS MOD

Summary
It simply makes everybody kill each other. There is a separate option to make them attack Jimmy as well.

Information:
Allows you to cause so that every NPC will attack each other on sight (they wont attack fellow clique members, however) and they'll only attack Jimmy if you enable the option to make them to do that.
Also, if you disable the mod, their old relationships wont be restored, instead every npc will be neutral with each other. Possibly in the future I'll fix that but I can't think of a way of doing it without greatly bloating the code with ~70 variables.

Also includes: Everybody Hates Jimmy mod.

Regenerative Health Mod

Information:
Inspired by the PedStats option, this regenerative health is pretty different to that. It regenerates shortly after you get hit. It won't regenerate if you continue to receive hits. If you get hit before you go to the arcade machine to run the script, the script will only regenerate to the health which you had when you activated the LUA, so be wary of that. It also will not regenerate when you're hungry. I haven't fully tested this out actually, but judging from what I assume, it should function correctly.

The health bonus you get from kissing or eating well will not regenerate.

Recommended for use with PC Keyboard controls. Using with the Xbox 360 controller will prove very difficult at the default controls (because Right Thumbstick is to change fighting styles by default.)

Suggestions for Addons, features and preferences are welcome.

Last Update: 2013/08/10
Could you please release the mod as freeroam version,i tried a lot with the arcrace1 version and still nothing,could you release it as freeroam version it won't take so long i think
Someone help meeeeeeeeee :(

deadpoolXYZ

« Reply #93 on: October 29, 2013, 05:02:52 PM »
Don't quote the entire post.  :wacko:

Offline johnny1248

• View Profile
« Reply #94 on: October 30, 2013, 07:18:00 AM »
Anyway just someone help me i really want to play this mod so baaaaaaaaaaaad,someone please release the mod with scripts files instead of arcrace1.lur file

Offline Craig Tucker

• We,ve drawn a blank
  • I suck at creating scripts
    • View Profile
    • My youtube
« Reply #95 on: November 01, 2013, 03:21:56 PM »
I will download this mod I can change the seasons how existing :cheernutz:

Offline johnny1248

• View Profile
« Reply #96 on: November 02, 2013, 09:03:31 AM »
I will download this mod I can change the seasons how existing :cheernutz:
What do you mean ?

FaZe

« Reply #97 on: November 02, 2013, 09:06:49 AM »
He means he will download it because he can change the Seasons.

Offline Craig Tucker

• We,ve drawn a blank
  • I suck at creating scripts
    • View Profile
    • My youtube
« Reply #98 on: November 02, 2013, 03:27:27 PM »
He means he will download it because he can change the Seasons.
yep your right

Offline Hopking

• View Profile
Re: LUA Multi-Mod 3 - Remake
« Reply #99 on: November 03, 2013, 07:57:48 AM »
Free-Roam Alpha Remake is now available. It lacks many features of the previous version in its current stage but it will soon be updated.

Offline johnny1248

• View Profile
« Reply #100 on: November 03, 2013, 12:47:59 PM »
Free-Roam Alpha Remake is now available. It lacks many features of the previous version in its current stage but it will soon be updated.
Actually when i say freeroam version i mean to release it with scripts files,just release it with scripts files i really want to play this mod soooooo baaaaad,come on please it won't take long

Offline denifarropilha

• LUA Modder 8)
  • I'm a friendly brazilian bully modder :D
    • View Profile
« Reply #101 on: November 03, 2013, 06:49:27 PM »
Actually when i say freeroam version i mean to release it with scripts files,just release it with scripts files i really want to play this mod soooooo baaaaad,come on please it won't take long
Man just download IMGTool , open scripts.img with IMGTool press F2 to search , if it's the freeroam version , search for STimeCycle.lur , delete it , press CTRL + A pick up the new STimeCycler.lur , close it , and go to you bully .  :D

Offline johnny1248

• View Profile
« Reply #102 on: November 04, 2013, 07:54:45 AM »
I said it million times i tried it and it doesn't fucking wooooooork,please i really want to play this mod so that's why i suggest hopking to release the mod with scripts files

Offline Hopking

• View Profile
« Reply #103 on: November 05, 2013, 07:49:07 AM »
https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/147912713/Bully_Mods/scripts/Scripts.img OK, Heres a scripts.img version.. I shall not release another in this form because it is wasteful.

Anyway, more features recreated (and greatly optimized). Unlimited Bodyguards and you can now store up to 6 fighting styles. Also you can give peds items.

Offline johnny1248

• View Profile
« Reply #104 on: November 05, 2013, 12:04:22 PM »
https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/147912713/Bully_Mods/scripts/Scripts.img OK, Heres a scripts.img version.. I shall not release another in this form because it is wasteful.

Anyway, more features recreated (and greatly optimized). Unlimited Bodyguards and you can now store up to 6 fighting styles. Also you can give peds items.
I will give it a try