News: Welcome back to Bullworth! If you haven't already, you will need to reset your password..

Author Topic: Boss (full Style in freeroam)  (Read 30283 times)

deadpoolXYZ

Re: Boss (full Style in freeroam)
« Reply #75 on: December 15, 2013, 10:37:53 AM »
(2F 47 6C 6F 62 61 6C 2F 41 49 5F 4E 6F 72 74 6F 6E 00 00 00 41 63 74 2F 41 49 5F 4E 6F 72 74 6F 6E 2E 61 63 74)/Global/AI_Norton...Act/AI_Norton.act. This is Norton BOSS AI is it not? I use it on Norton but he just is stand there doing nothing. :hmm:

Peds can't interact while using a boss AI. If you want him to attack you make sure the greasers respect is lower than 100%.

Offline SargeX

• Russell hopes to smash 100 kids this semester.
    • View Profile
« Reply #76 on: December 15, 2013, 02:18:03 PM »
I try Jimmy use Norton BOSS Style, but even with the SledgeHammer he can not do Norton BOSS attacks, only if he is unarmed works, but ofcourse he can not hit anyone with it. Maybe Norton BOSS use a personal model for it with the SledgeHammer been part of it or something.:cc_detective:

deadpoolXYZ

« Reply #77 on: December 15, 2013, 04:30:26 PM »
I try Jimmy use Norton BOSS Style, but even with the SledgeHammer he can not do Norton BOSS attacks, only if he is unarmed works, but ofcourse he can not hit anyone with it. Maybe Norton BOSS use a personal model for it with the SledgeHammer been part of it or something.:cc_detective:

The only way to use Norton boss fighting moves while holding the sledgehammer is with action nodes since action nodes allows you to use fighting animations even if you are holding a weapon.

Offline SargeX

• View Profile
« Reply #78 on: December 16, 2013, 01:20:43 AM »
& for do that I must editing the ide.img file? :blink:

Offline SargeX

• View Profile
« Reply #79 on: December 17, 2013, 05:54:27 AM »
Your are right, I recently fight with Gord BOSS again & he has the Trophy of Jimmy as a weapon, but he attack with his BOSS Style Moves only while holding the Trophy of Jimmy to. Hahaha...I admit that I never noticed this before. :happy: