News: Welcome back to Bullworth! If you haven't already, you will need to reset your password..

Author Topic: Dan Houser on Bully sequel -- "I know I want to"  (Read 1734 times)

Offline Grilled cheese

• Ofwgkta
    • View Profile
Dan Houser on Bully sequel -- "I know I want to"
« on: October 14, 2013, 10:53:20 PM »
I haven't seen this on here yet surprisingly.
http://www.gamespot.com/articles/dan-houser-on-bully-sequel-i-know-i-want-to/1100-6414948/

Rockstar Games cofounder Dan Houser is interested in making a sequel to 2006 action game Bully, telling Polygon in a new interview that he has numerous ideas for this potential game.

"I know I want to," Houser said about the potential for making a second Bully game. "Well, hopefully, you never know. There's a lot of directions I could go with that one, it's funny."

An idea some have suggested to Houser, he explained, is for Rockstar Games to make a future Grand Theft Auto game with a grown-up Bully protagonist Jimmy Hopkins as the lead. This probably won't happen, Houser said.

"I never saw him as being that level of degenerate," Houser said. "I saw him as a bad teen, because he comes from a tough home, who could go either direction. He's not going to be a carjacker. He's too white collar for that already. He's at a sh** private school, but he's going to end up being really happy because he's at the worst bit of his life, or being a sort of messed up white collar doofus."

More in link.

Offline DaBOSS54320

• View Profile
Re: Dan Houser on Bully sequel -- "I know I want to"
« Reply #1 on: October 15, 2013, 12:30:44 AM »
SWEGTA made a youtube video about it. But it should have it's own topic.