News: Welcome back to Bullworth! If you haven't already, you will need to reset your password..

Author Topic: Idea for Bully 2 Plotline  (Read 3653 times)

Offline -мα∂нαттяι¢к-

• View Profile
Idea for Bully 2 Plotline
« on: March 14, 2012, 10:08:05 PM »
Had an idea pop into my head while i was browsing through the ideas u guys have already come up with. What if Bully 2 was the story of Gary? Same timeline and everything, except you play as Gary. There were too many things they left out about what Gary was doing behind your back. And at the very end, they could add on to show what happens next. What do you think?

Offline BloodChuckZ

• Bullworth God
  • Original Member
  • Define "Life" For Me Again...
  • Are You Insane ???
    • View Profile
Re: Idea for Bully 2 Plotline
« Reply #1 on: March 14, 2012, 11:31:19 PM »
Play the bad guy ?  Why not ?  Gary gonna have to get some fighting skills though....He SUCKS !

Offline Bigfoot

• Public alias - Gunbladelad
  • I can't afford a razor...
    • View Profile
    • Freelancer : Mostly Harmless Forums
« Reply #2 on: March 15, 2012, 08:05:33 AM »
Perhaps rather than doing Gary, they could do a story based on one of the kids there, but have a multi-year story arc.

For example, play as one of the kids (naturally with the choice of a male or female...) at the same time period as Gary and Jimmy are busy "taking over the school", but with the kid being able to see both of their activities during set missions.

At the end of the first "year", naturally exactly what happens to Gary after being dragged out of the Principal's office is revealed properly, and the kid then begins their own campaign to run things their way.

Offline Al Arlington

• 101A
  • Money Handler
    • View Profile
    • My Official Youtube Channel
« Reply #3 on: March 15, 2012, 12:31:57 PM »
I'd prefer an after Bully storyline, say starting after a week of Jimmy taking over Bullworth.

You play as nutjob kid who is new to Bullworth, like Jimmy but instead of meeting Crabblesnitch, you go straight to the Boy's Dorm and wonder who this Jimmy is, you ask Ethan and he takes it the wrong way and fights you, but all the Bullies come and aid Ethan causing you to run away just run far enough and hide in a bin. Simple mission of learning how to walk fight and hide.

Next mission introduces you how to talk to others, unlike Bully you can get into convo's with people. UP is say something positive to what they said and down is to disagree with what they say. Also you can still have taunting and greets. (E.G Do you think this place sucks? UP says Yeah, kinda. DOWN says Not really, I haven't been here long enough to judge yet.)
You have to ask Algie or a nerd about who Jimmy is and get an understanding of how he rules Bullworth.
Next few mission introduce you to the features, like blocking the gangs tagging etc.

Around 10th mission you finally see Jimmy, but because of the characters agression when he speaks, Jimmy thinks he is threatening him, leading to a small cutscene of the main character getting beaten up by most of Bullworth, until the prefects and teachers brake up the fight.
The character is then temporarilly suspended and because he lives in Old Bullworth Vale, chapter 2 opens and a new safehouse.

CHAPTER 2 "The mysterious Bullworthian"
It starts off on Bullworth beach late at night with a cutscene showing a shadowy figure mumbling, "I'll get revenge......"
It goes to the next day when the main character gets a mysterious phone call with an indistinct voice saying "I saw everything, I'll help you get revenge after humiliated me infront of my friends."

I'll think of more later.

Offline Bullyfan No.1

• Now you see me,now you don't
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: March 17, 2012, 11:11:19 AM »
I think it should again be with Jimmy,but this is his last year in Bullworth.

Story begins with cliche.Jimmy's step fater dies,and his mother marry an rich man.
Jimmy arives to bullworth (his step fater went to bullworth,was preepy).But school have started one month ago and ewerithing went crazy.
« Last Edit: March 17, 2012, 11:12:53 AM by Bullyfan No.1 »

Offline Evolution

• Elitist
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: March 17, 2012, 11:37:09 PM »
I like Johnny's idea, but maybe in Bully 2, you find out that Jimmy had done bad things to Gary before, and Gary convinced Jimmy he was his friend to get revenge, and then you play as Gary and you go to a different school (Maybe even a new country) and Gary is sort of like Jimmy, but not as sympathetic.

Offline LittleLoki

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: April 07, 2012, 10:40:33 AM »
I've lurked on here for forever, but only ever posted once or twice, lol. I have a pretty cool idea in the form of a story. Been writing it on and off forever. Is there a section on here that I can post the link?

Offline BloodChuckZ

• Bullworth God
  • Original Member
  • Are You Insane ???
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: April 07, 2012, 11:58:31 AM »
Yeah, in the "Community Stories" section, but I see you've already found it.

Offline brutalblade2011

• Say hello to my little friend!!!!
  • Nothing is more BRUTAL than this guy!!!!!!!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: September 06, 2012, 09:09:49 PM »
There is a war between the townies and the students of bullworth academy.  The townies never liked you so they always want beat you down.  Don't worry the students of bullworth will help you out.  But if they keep on fight with each other the bullworth will fall.  You are the one who can help everyone stay together as a team.  But there is one problem each clique problem you solve one townie undercover is destroying your job!  Unfotrunately, he is your "friend" but one student (Jimmy) had revealed him and beaten him to the ground, you, and every other student joined in with Jimmy.  You are ready, to win this war.  But in middle the school night at 1:10 AM everyone gets out and heads to the football field.  Every townie comes in at the facing toward you. then the big brawl starts, the towie leader cowards out and runs away.  You and jimmy chase him, but you two head into a trap where te biggest townie was hiding behind the bushes in front of the main building.  He attacks Jimmy, you try to stop and help Jimmy but then he reminds you to stop the leader.  Then the leader underestimates you inside the building and you head into a brawl with the leader.  The fight heads upstairs and with one powerful blow to the face, the leader falls straight on his back.  You have won this war now everybody respects you   ( except for the townies of course).

Offline bokutousamurai

• View Profile
« Reply #9 on: September 10, 2012, 09:44:44 PM »
been a lurker for a while, just thought id give my two cents.

i think the main character should be a reporter for the schools newspaper, one who uses unconventional mehtods to get information: fighting, talking to and bribing or charming people for gossip and information, breaking into lockers and dorm rooms to look for proof, getting photogrpahic evidence, makeing friends from the diffrent cliques as contacts for information and so on.

so right there we have the fighting, stealth, interaction with NPCs and what not.

the plot would revolve around him/her fighting angaisnt bullies by embaresing them in the schools paper, and the missions would revovle around the info gathering above, but also requiring him/her to do tasks for students who will repay them with info, like the nerds will give him/her some dirt on a prep if he helps them prank the jocks. and a lot of the turing points for the chapters and story would be about him/her being fed false information and publishing it anyways and/or being confronted by the targets of the embaressing stories and having to fight them.

not the best idea for a bully game, but it'd be one i'd like to play, even as a spinoff or a subplot

Offline Grilled cheese

• Ofwgkta
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: September 14, 2012, 08:52:43 PM »
I think a story with jimmy would be super cool, but instead of a story taking place AFTER the events in bully 1 you could play as a 14 year old jimmy as a (freshman?) and find out why it is he got expelled from his last school. They never really explored that anyway and it could elaborate on his mom a lot more and give insight to his rough childhood. I think it would be cool to see the kind of people he would be friends with before the psychos in bullworth, and of course his enemies.
Eh?

Offline BloodChuckZ

• Bullworth God
  • Original Member
  • Are You Insane ???
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: September 15, 2012, 01:09:16 AM »
^ That sounds like a fine idea.  Bullworth Prequel.