News: Welcome back to Bullworth! If you haven't already, you will need to reset your password..

Author Topic: What did you mod today?  (Read 3489 times)

Offline DaBOSS54320

• View Profile
What did you mod today?
« on: August 07, 2014, 03:21:00 PM »
Here you can share what ever you modded in bully today.

Even if all you did was test a function or two or change a little texture, if you want to share it go right ahead.
This topic is pretty much for sharing mods you are working on and don't want a topic for yet, or are just not big enough mods to where you want to give them their own topic.

Right now I am working on the next (Probably last, but I said that last time too) Super Mod.

Offline Unknownsoldier

• View Profile
Re: What did you mod today?
« Reply #1 on: August 07, 2014, 06:01:58 PM »
A mod that displays what button is being pressed. It doesn't just say "A" or "X". It literally shows the button, and when using a controller, it shows the buttons for the controller instead. Even if you customized the controls.

Offline DaBOSS54320

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: August 07, 2014, 08:47:34 PM »
A mod that displays what button is being pressed. It doesn't just say "A" or "X". It literally shows the button, and when using a controller, it shows the buttons for the controller instead. Even if you customized the controls.

Damn that sounds cool. Wonder how you did that...

FaZe

« Reply #3 on: August 10, 2014, 09:36:09 AM »
I changed a function in one of my old mods..

Long story short, it crashed.
Meh.

Offline WhenLifeGivesYouLemons

• xfire: 1emonthatsme
  • 波動バースト
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: August 10, 2014, 04:33:42 PM »
I have a weird way of achieving this ,but I don't have all the buttons.

Offline DaBOSS54320

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: August 11, 2014, 01:15:31 AM »
Oh crap, never noticed http://www.bully-board.com/index.php?topic=16005.0 xD
Oh well, guess the 2 topics are kinda different as his deal with bigger mods...

Anyway today I worked on a mod that... well I want to discuss it but now that I think about it may be secret for now, but I am helping someone on a mod and more information likely should come soon.

Offline Unknownsoldier

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: August 15, 2014, 11:18:51 PM »
I have a weird way of achieving this ,but I don't have all the buttons.
I just created a bunch of locals that are equal to stuff like this: "\a" and for some reason, that one is the sprint button. I just need to find the top 4 buttons and the D-pad because I only have the normal buttons (eg. A/X, B/Square, X/Circle, and Y/Triangle(I was using the xbox controls))

Offline DaBOSS54320

• View Profile
« Reply #7 on: August 16, 2014, 01:01:44 AM »
I found the A/Cross button by putting in a black star symbol. ★

Offline WhenLifeGivesYouLemons

• xfire: 1emonthatsme
  • 波動バースト
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: August 16, 2014, 12:52:27 PM »
I found the A/Cross button by putting in a black star symbol. ★
I found a bunch of symbols even unused ones like dancing symbols. Forgot most of them though x_x

Offline DaBOSS54320

• View Profile
Small Texture Mod
« Reply #9 on: October 06, 2014, 05:10:43 PM »
I've been making some texture mods lately, I plan to maybe release a giant texture mod pack at some point... but for now I've only just done a few small things. I'd make a release topic but this mod is really small so I don't really think it deserved it. Nothing huge, but may make the dorm a bit more interesting in your game...
Download Here

To install, just put the NFT files in each folder in your World.img. There is no option for simple install by just replacing the World.img because that file is gigantic and the mod is small. With Scripts.img it works but... World.img is too much. Below I list what each NFT mod includes, incase you only want certain ones.
bdormpics: Pictures in the boy's dorm
Gal_Pic: Pictures in Jimmy's room
SK8Board: The skateboard
P_SSleeves9: O.G. shirt

Also... a while ago I used to have a mod where all the pictures of the girls you kissed were a bit more... graphic... and I'd love to release that but I don't have it anymore D: May remake it for the texture pack I hope to make and release.
« Last Edit: October 06, 2014, 05:15:25 PM by DaBOSS54320 »

Offline Unknownsoldier

• View Profile
« Reply #10 on: October 07, 2014, 10:06:00 PM »
^ much gr8 b8 m8 i r8 8/8 no h8 ~doge