News: Welcome back to Bullworth! If you haven't already, you will need to reset your password..

Author Topic: Preppies Vandalized  (Read 14356 times)

Offline DGAF

• Admin
    • View Profile
    • http://www.Bully-Board.com
Preppies Vandalized
« on: October 18, 2006, 01:44:19 PM »
Preppies Vandalized

Offline hannah

• View Profile
Preppies Vandalized
« Reply #1 on: January 14, 2007, 12:33:58 PM »
this is surprisingly hard. how do i get to them without them seeing me? i get behind the crate right next tp them but i try to get a tiny bit closer and they see me! how do i do it?

Offline Hopkins93

• View Profile
Preppies Vandalized
« Reply #2 on: January 14, 2007, 01:22:47 PM »
What to you do in this one again?

Offline hannah

• View Profile
Preppies Vandalized
« Reply #3 on: January 14, 2007, 04:19:01 PM »
you have to find out who stole the preps boxing trophies you have to then go to the greasers and they tell you to go to the townies. then you have to take a picture of them putting rats into boxes

i cant get the picture they catch me every time

Offline bu!!y

• View Profile
    • http://www.setbb.com/flam3r
Preppies Vandalized
« Reply #4 on: January 14, 2007, 04:20:43 PM »
its easy u sneak and u go slowly and try to dodge the guards

Offline LadyLuckDoubt

• View Profile
Preppies Vandalized
« Reply #5 on: March 31, 2007, 12:27:53 PM »
Quote from: hannah;30125
i cant get the picture they catch me every time

When you get to the end of the warehouse, near where the staffroom is, make sure no one's following you. If they are- beat them up in the staffroom. Go upstairs to your left, and instead of walking towards where they're filling the boxes, turn around. There is a very thin plank of wood leading to some shelving/boxes/warehouse stuff. Walk across the plank, stand back, zoom in with your camera and take the picture from there.

Offline Burns

• View Profile
Preppies Vandalized
« Reply #6 on: April 15, 2007, 12:26:14 PM »
I hate PREPS FUKING DIE THE LOTA THEM !!!!. This mission is really easy as explained above

Offline theman2respect

• View Profile
Preppies Vandalized
« Reply #7 on: May 30, 2007, 08:51:17 AM »
Yea it is. You just gotta take a couple of pics that's all. Try and stand quite well back and just zoom in.

Offline Mr.Salvatore

• View Profile
Preppies Vandalized
« Reply #8 on: September 04, 2007, 04:19:47 PM »
ok dearby is pissed at you becuase his precious boxing trophies have gone missing,and thinks you are the one who did it.The preps agree it was the greasers so why the fuck not and send jimmy out to see if it was them travel to new coventry and ask vance about the trophies in the greasers hideout.So you talk to vance and he says johnny doesint care about the preps anymore, So vance says The townies must have done it.Go to Blue skies industrial Park's warehouse, Are you still thinking about wtf? why is there rats in the libary rember that mission? well heres your anwser.... At the blue skies ware house go to the top floor and you will see 2 townies putting rats in the crates, dont get to close or they will fuck you up.So Keep back far whip out your camera and take a photo of them Once you got that down go back downstairs and find a nice place to hide. the 2 townies will say "Oh we cant be late for the party at the docks!" So off to the docks they go. go to the docks and you will see like 6 townies burning the preppies trophies all of them laughing take a photo of that as well. Return to the preps and they will just laugh at you in a small cutscene. WELL WHAT THE FUCK DID YOU DO ALL THAT FOR IF THEY JUST LAUGH AT YOU i hate thoes fucking preps. Lol.

Offline TrentsGirl45

• View Profile
    • http://www.myspace.com/elizabethsprouse
Preppies Vandalized
« Reply #9 on: November 07, 2007, 12:16:42 PM »
This is like the 8th? time i've tried to beat Bully. Everytime I get stuck on this mission and I can't do it. All the time I can't get past the townies without them catching me. The first time I did it, I actually did it on my own lol it worked. But then my playstation2 screwed up and it shut off just as I got to the save book. So now I can't do it. Everytime I have my brother do it for me. Any suggestions on how to sneak past them?

Chrissy

Preppies Vandalized
« Reply #10 on: November 07, 2007, 03:13:16 PM »
You sort of have to wait it out.

Offline TrentsGirl45

• View Profile
    • http://www.myspace.com/elizabethsprouse
Preppies Vandalized
« Reply #11 on: November 07, 2007, 04:42:06 PM »
kk thanks chrissy

Offline BloodChuckZ

• Bullworth God
  • Original Member
  • Define "Life" For Me Again...
  • Are You Insane ???
    • View Profile
Preppies Vandalized
« Reply #12 on: April 02, 2010, 05:39:15 PM »
Sneak in the North door, hide and dodge, make your way to the shelving along the east wall and climb up....Sneak as far South as you can go and get your shots....Duh.

Mike_W

Re: Preppies Vandalized
« Reply #13 on: July 22, 2010, 09:36:56 PM »
 I don't think I have ever failed this mission in the 4 times I played it. It was really pointless though, really nothing gained through it.

Offline BloodChuckZ

• Bullworth God
  • Original Member
  • Define "Life" For Me Again...
  • Are You Insane ???
    • View Profile
Re: Preppies Vandalized
« Reply #14 on: July 30, 2010, 01:52:57 AM »
I never failed it either.....I is a ridicluously easy.