News: Welcome back to Bullworth! If you haven't already, you will need to reset your password..

Author Topic: Bully : Zombie Mod Beta  (Read 5982 times)

Offline AlphaTech

• LostInSpace
  • The name's AlphaTECH, whatca need help with?! :)
    • View Profile
Bully : Zombie Mod Beta
« on: January 06, 2015, 07:35:45 PM »
Bully SE : Zombie Edition Mod Beta
A big thanks to Reath and Daboss for helping me with much of this mod they were the ones to help with the ally menu and model menu's. :a-cheer:  :cheernutz:

This is my beta of my Zombie Edition Mod, it will feature different types of zombies kind of like The Last Of Us. I was inspired to make this mod because of SWEGTA. Like the last of us this mod features variants of zombies the first being the crazies as it is an first stage of the virus making a normal person develop dementia and show signs of aggression and also paranoia. Classes for zombies were created a few years later into the outbreak so many could know what type of zombies they are facing out in the uninhabitable city.

The first stage of the virus is the crazies they are BW520 which is short for bullworth 520
As seen in the video they are the normal spawning trigger peds which always attack on sight and attack in a non scripted manner. They attack in groups or packs, the reason for the (disabling) is whether or not their attack type is enabled or disabled. They look and appear to be less human. They have no characteristics or than to attack.

The second stage is the watchers they are the second level of the infected which their class is BW540. The reason they are called watchers now is because they evolved. They scan the area but aren't like Stalkers or Walkers. They don't know whether you’re their or not and you can sneak up and attack them. The reason for this is because they develop dementia, paranoia and aggressiveness but they lose their ability to see clearly. They are no longer human bound and are now virus bound. They also appear non human even more than before. They develop characteristics of the virus and lead the crazies.

The third stage of the virus is a stalker or BW560. They are much stronger, faster and more deadly even though the watchers are deadly enough. I couldn't fix it correctly in the video as it is just the beta but the stalkers scan and are supposed to have patrol paths scanning the area for any unwanted guess. Their vision range is huge as they can see pretty well in dark or unlit places. If a stalker spots you they will walk away from you and follow you around until you face them. When they know you’re on to them they will attack you thus being called a stalker lol. Stalkers have dementia, paranoia and aggressiveness but their paranoia reaches high levels which causes them to kill anyone they encounter but think they are after them. They also have less eyesight but use their ears as a counter measure. They are even deeper unto the virus than before and start to lose their dementia. They lose their human looks completely. They go deeper into the virus and develop characteristics of the virus and lead the watchers. Even though they lose their sight some of the  viruses after crazies develop a certain way to see.

The fourth level is called walkers or BW580. They will watch the area and will attack on sight if they spot the player or any other peds snooping around. They lose their dementia pattern and finally have paranoia gone to extreme levels. They will attack everything and anyone scanning the area at all times making sure their alone. Their aggressiveness reaches an even higher level making them extremely dangerous. They don’t look human and are much larger than the other viruses. They are even further into the virus and develop characteristics of the virus and lead the stalkers.

The fifth level is called the second in command or BW620. Hence the name they are much bigger and lose all human interference’s. They will attack like a pack leader but aren’t as strong. They don’t scan the area or even have the reason to. The virus takes over their brain so they are able to think freely and develop plans and strategies of attacking in certain distances and leading viruses to do certain things they lead all viruses accept the leader taking cues from the leader.

The sixth level is called the leader or BW640. They are the leaders of the pack and are much bigger than the second in commands. They will lead a pack of walkers or stalkers telling them to scan the area and do certain things or telling other virus types what to do. They actually have some human characteristics which they can communicate with the viruses and think.
« Last Edit: January 06, 2015, 11:58:23 PM by LostInSpace »

Offline Unknownsoldier

• View Profile
Re: Bully : Zombie Edition 2 Beta
« Reply #1 on: January 06, 2015, 08:32:32 PM »
That is pretty cool m8
« Last Edit: January 06, 2015, 08:47:07 PM by Unknownsoldier »

Offline SWEGTA

• Da Forum Luffs Me!
  • Swee Gee Tee Ayy
    • View Profile
    • Bully & GTA videos
Re: Bully : Zombie Mod Beta
« Reply #2 on: January 07, 2015, 12:01:07 AM »
"Zombie Edition".
I will now sue all of you for stealing my title!

You can't stop The Swegman!

Offline Davidlam

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: January 07, 2015, 06:50:22 AM »
"Zombie Edition".

But your zombie mod already dumped
So it is quite legal for someone to use it,
But if it is ongoing project, then it is quite illegal

and space, do you have any plan to add zombie in the road?
« Last Edit: January 07, 2015, 06:52:11 AM by Davidlam »

Offline AfterLife

• The Reaper
  • I'm from the AfterLife...
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: January 07, 2015, 08:08:20 AM »
"Zombie Edition".

But your zombie mod already dumped
So it is quite legal for someone to use it,
But if it is ongoing project, then it is quite illegal

and space, do you have any plan to add zombie in the road?

I don't think it's possible.

Offline Mick3Mouse

• Obam3mouse
  • Bullworth Junkie
  • Major Mick3Mouse Algie Hunter
    • View Profile
    • My youtube
« Reply #5 on: January 07, 2015, 08:15:22 AM »
The menu is a copy from Super mod menu lol.

Anyways, dude nice!

Offline SWEGTA

• Da Forum Luffs Me!
  • Swee Gee Tee Ayy
    • View Profile
    • Bully & GTA videos
« Reply #6 on: January 07, 2015, 08:50:44 AM »
The menu is a copy from Super mod menu lol.

Anyways, dude nice!

A very nice touch, I might add!  8)

deadpoolXYZ

« Reply #7 on: January 07, 2015, 10:59:42 AM »
The teleport locations are exactly as my teleport mod. How did you get the source code???  :blank:

Offline AlphaTech

• LostInSpace
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: January 07, 2015, 11:20:58 AM »
Lol I don't have the source dude I just changed the teleport mod to be used in free roam.

deadpoolXYZ

« Reply #9 on: January 07, 2015, 11:37:32 AM »
Sorry dude I never thought of that.  :(

Offline SWEGTA

• Da Forum Luffs Me!
  • Swee Gee Tee Ayy
    • View Profile
    • Bully & GTA videos
« Reply #10 on: January 10, 2015, 05:41:02 AM »
I am a bit disappointed that you decided to steal my project's title.
Not sure why you wanted that specific title. But, hey. Whatever floats your boat I guess.

Offline Unknownsoldier

• View Profile
« Reply #11 on: January 10, 2015, 04:04:33 PM »
Not sure why you wanted that specific title. But, hey. Whatever floats your boat I guess.
tragic.  :(

Offline DaBOSS54320

• View Profile
« Reply #12 on: January 10, 2015, 04:22:11 PM »

That is some bullshit. Me and the swegman gonna fuck you for that! Or I mean uh... fuck you up. Yeah. We strapped son, with uh... with guns of course.

This should be called Zombie Pooping Simulator and you should make the focus about having a game where the zombie sits on the toilet and you gotta press the button combos to make it come out in the right way so that you don't have to wipe. Because, wiping requires smarts to do, and smarts requires brains. Which is why zombies crave brains... *mindfuck*

Offline AlphaTech

• LostInSpace
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: January 10, 2015, 06:23:15 PM »
Uh I changed the name and such so not really the same sorry for copying the name but the GTA mods use the same name so I just copied that honestly.

Offline SWEGTA

• Da Forum Luffs Me!
  • Swee Gee Tee Ayy
    • View Profile
    • Bully & GTA videos
« Reply #14 on: January 11, 2015, 06:12:19 AM »
Uh I changed the name and such so not really the same sorry for copying the name but the GTA mods use the same name so I just copied that honestly.

Respect.
Thanks, man.

Your mod looks kick-ass though. Can't wait for the official release.  8)