News: Welcome back to Bullworth! If you haven't already, you will need to reset your password..

Author Topic: Creepy Janitor  (Read 10606 times)

Offline -мα∂нαттяι¢к-

• View Profile
Creepy Janitor
« on: November 10, 2011, 11:14:21 PM »
This is the place to talk about your discoveries concerning the creepy janitor. Here are some videos on it. (not by me)
Bully Myths #1: Creepy Janitor
Bully SE Myth: The Janitor
Bully / Canis Canem Edit Myths 8 - The Basement

I also found a couple additional wierd things
1. If you go in he janitor's office, and look right of the leather jacket and boots, you will see what looks to me like a bloody knife.
2. A couple times i have seen the janitor outside of the school just wandering around, he can bust you. And if you look inside at the clothing store, he is also there. 2 plaes at the same time.

Offline BloodChuckZ

• Bullworth God
  • Original Member
  • Define "Life" For Me Again...
  • Are You Insane ???
    • View Profile
Re: Creepy Janitor
« Reply #1 on: November 10, 2011, 11:27:54 PM »
Yeah, ole Mr. Luntz is a mystery of sorts, ain't he ?  I like drawing him down to the school basement and shooting him in the back of the head. 

Offline Peachrocks

• A figment of your imagination
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: November 11, 2011, 12:12:32 AM »
Tell you what is creepy... if you jump at him and get him to 'attack you' through that jump glitch while he's holding the mop he will just stare at you forever and NOT attack. Worse still, he'll never tire if you try run away from him because of the holding item and running forever glitch.

Offline BloodChuckZ

• Bullworth God
  • Original Member
  • Define "Life" For Me Again...
  • Are You Insane ???
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: November 11, 2011, 12:45:12 AM »
Hmmm....Never had him chase me far, although I never turned around to look, Ha Ha.  Usually the Prefects joined in the chase.

To get him down to the basement, alone, you need the Spud Gun, or a slingshot will do.  Stand near an open locker and watch the radar for the prefects to be far away.  Then, shoot out the School Store window.  Real quick, duck in the locker.  Wait for the coast to be clear (prefects far away), then step out and whack Mr. Luntz.  Immediately run to the basement door and hit 'enter'.  When you reappear, you will be inside the top basement room.  Mr. Luntz will run in BEHIND you, and seemingly blind, will run down towards the Hole.  He will stop on the path a little ways down, his back towards you.  You can sneak up on him, but at the first punch or projectile, he will turn and give chase and if caught, will try to bust you.

Don't let him.

Offline Peachrocks

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: November 11, 2011, 01:05:10 AM »
Hmmm....Never had him chase me far, although I never turned around to look, Ha Ha.  Usually the Prefects joined in the chase.

If you do the jump glitch you do not get trouble meter but you will still get him to 'attack' stalk you. So prefects can GTFO.

Offline Corpsefiend

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: November 11, 2011, 01:34:10 AM »
He is one of my favorite characters if not my favorite in the game. I think a creepy janitor in school is something we have all had an experience with. It seems like it's prerequisite, you have to be a serial killer or psychopath in order to be a janitor. If I went to Bullworth Academy, we would be best friends. Sitting in the basement toking it up while listening to old country music and plotting all kinds of crazy shit without Crabblesnitch being the wiser. Fuck yeah.

Offline Peachrocks

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: November 11, 2011, 04:31:36 AM »
Bully Janitor chase.mpg

Creepy Janitor is creepy... He's in police custody... for now... eeeep... He only attacks you if you attempt to grapple him then don't make him run (which I learned while doing this video).

I should probably y'know stop copying the Bully clique dress sense all the time as well
« Last Edit: November 11, 2011, 04:33:07 AM by Peachrocks »

Offline Hayley

• _( :⁍ 」 )_
  • Global Moderator
  • I Live Here
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: November 11, 2011, 08:32:58 AM »
I can't get the image of him following Jimmy into the boys' dorm and watching Jimmy while he's sleeping out of my head.

Offline -мα∂нαттяι¢к-

• View Profile
« Reply #8 on: November 11, 2011, 08:36:28 AM »
that's strange that the cops would bust him and not you. THough i have heard that he is an ex criminal
« Last Edit: November 11, 2011, 08:43:32 AM by BullyModder123 »

Offline Peachrocks

• View Profile
« Reply #9 on: November 11, 2011, 08:44:08 AM »
that's strange that the cops would bust him and not you. Hough i have heard that he is an ex criminal

I avoided the cops line of sight until my meter was to practically zip, then entered it so they'd bust him as he hit me well after I grabbed him.

I'm such a snitch...

I can't get the image of him following Jimmy into the boys' dorm and watching Jimmy while he's sleeping out of my head.

Oh god no... While doing that creepy shuffle...

Mike_W

« Reply #10 on: November 11, 2011, 09:35:31 AM »
Is that the new dnace those kids are doing these days? "Do the creepy shuffle!"

A trend started by Mr. Luntz

I like how Cornelius blasted everyone with that firecracker. Funny stuff!

Offline Peachrocks

• View Profile
« Reply #11 on: November 11, 2011, 10:24:28 AM »
Is that the new dnace those kids are doing these days? "Do the creepy shuffle!"

A trend started by Mr. Luntz

I like how Cornelius blasted everyone with that firecracker. Funny stuff!

Yes his idea of helping me from the wrath of Dan is hitting me with a firecracker, typical backstabbing nerd.

Mike_W

« Reply #12 on: November 11, 2011, 10:27:57 AM »
I didn't realize Cornelius was a terrorist. He was willing to kill a group of people just because he hated one of them.

Offline Peachrocks

• View Profile
« Reply #13 on: November 11, 2011, 10:51:17 AM »
I didn't realize Cornelius was a terrorist. He was willing to kill a group of people just because he hated one of them.

I used to like the nerds until I realised this fact... They are 'WORSE' than the people they complain about being the victims of.

Or more to the point, until I realised they are ungrateful little backstabbing pricks. I used to not attack them and even defend them from attack. Then I just didn't care. Then I just assisted bullies who were beating them, now I attack them on sight except for the ones who aren't such twats.

Mike_W

« Reply #14 on: November 11, 2011, 10:55:38 AM »
I'm sort of neutral to them. I don't go out of my way to attack them, but I don't help them out either. They are little back stabbers, so to help them just seems like a waste of time.