News: Welcome back to Bullworth! If you haven't already, you will need to reset your password..

Author Topic: Lua with the bodyguard questions.  (Read 1507 times)

Offline sjg6466

• View Profile
Lua with the bodyguard questions.
« on: February 12, 2013, 06:40:18 AM »
Hello? :) I called to enjoy the South Koreans. I started Modding I've heard lately ... And the bodyguard'd like to hire Johnny in. .. I am not sure what the fix in script. .. I know the code.ImportScript("\\Library\\LibTable.lua") -- imports the LibTable libraryImportScript("\\Library\\LibPed.lua") -- imports the LibPed librarylocal l_0_0 = falseMissionSetup = function() -- basic mission setup function which is used in almost all bully scriptslocal l_1_0 = 270 -- X coordslocal l_1_1 = -110 -- Y coordslocal l_1_2 = 6.4000000953674 -- Z coordsPlayerSetHealth(200) -- gives the player 200 healthAreaTransitionXYZ(0, l_1_0, l_1_1, l_1_2) -- teleports the player to the sidewalk outside the boys dormlocal l_1_3 = 25 -- Lola (this is her model id number)local l_1_4, l_1_5, l_1_6 = PedGetPosXYZ(gPlayer) -- gets coordinates of the player on the maplocal l_1_7 = PedCreateXYZ(l_1_3, l_1_4 + 1, l_1_5 + 1, l_1_6) -- create a ped (Lola) and spawn them near the playerPedRecruitAlly(gPlayer, l_1_7, true) -- recruits the spawned ped as a bodyguard (local l_1_7 is assigned to model id 25 which is Lola)PedMakeAmbient(l_1_7) -- makes the spawned ped ambientendMissionCleanup = function() -- mission cleanup functionend -- end statementmain = function() -- Main mission functionrepeat -- This makes the script run until the bodyguard is dismissed, attacked by the player or the player is bustedWait(0) -- wait 0 secondsuntil l_0_0 ~= falseWait(3000) -- wait 3 secondsMissionSucceed() -- ends missionendThis is to make sure you know it is only a. .. I don't know where to put ...Let grateful lol

Offline Johnny Hopkins

• View Profile
Re: Lua with the bodyguard questions.
« Reply #1 on: February 12, 2013, 06:58:18 AM »
So do you want to change bodyguard ???

Ps-are you from korea,?

deadpoolXYZ

« Reply #2 on: February 12, 2013, 11:01:12 AM »
Red posted a fixed version of the code in the same thread.

Offline SWEGTA

• Da Forum Luffs Me!
  • Swee Gee Tee Ayy
    • View Profile
    • Bully & GTA videos
« Reply #3 on: February 15, 2013, 02:56:21 PM »
Wrong thread.
Move this to the questions part.