News: Welcome back to Bullworth! If you haven't already, you will need to reset your password..

Author Topic: Mascot And Edgar Fighting Style.  (Read 5411 times)

Offline ShadowRageEX

• AKA ShadowCorn
    • View Profile
Mascot And Edgar Fighting Style.
« on: May 31, 2015, 10:02:15 AM »
Hi guy's I have an IDE file that contain's all of the fighting style it also contain's mascot and edgar fighting style obviously the mascot style is not complete it consist only the two punch and the slap and the nut kick and I got is AI to but I don't know how to use it here is the AI (AI_MASCOT_4_05) I just want to put the AI on his fighting style bcz it make's him dance and it's funny! here is the fighting style (Player_Mascot...Player_Mascot_W.....Medium..JOCK....STAT_J_MASCOT...Straf_Male..B_Striker...null....null......../Global/J_Mascot....Act/Anim/J_Mascot.act.../Global/AI..Act/AI/AI.act...N_Mascot) can somebody please help me? Ok the problem I am having with edgar fighting style is that he got an unused attack and he will only use it if he got his AI and BOSS STYLE same here I want to put his AI in his fighting style so he can use his unused fighting style here is the AI (AI_EDGAR_5_B) and here is the fighting style (DOLead_Edgar....DOLead_Edgar_W......Large...DROPOUT.STAT_DO_EDGAR...F_Douts.null....DO_Edgar....Straf_Dout....../Global/DO_Striker_A....Act/Anim/DO_Striker_A.act.../Global/AI..Act/AI/AI.act...N_Edgar) I am not sure that there AI is correct or not if anybody know a correct AI pls help me..... The AI I provided might be correct but I am not 100% sure.. Pls help me I also got some problem with norton , darby and bif boss style but I will mention them later!

deadpoolXYZ

Re: Mascot And Edgar Fighting Style.
« Reply #1 on: May 31, 2015, 11:17:21 AM »
You are 100% correct about the boss AI but It's not worth it... at least for me. The problem is that the boss AI's were not designed to be used in freeroam. If you spawn a freeroam ped with a boss AI then he will not interact with anything or anyone... he will just stand there. What's worse is that the only way to make him fight you is if your respect is below 100% with that faction and you have to hit him several times before he finally wants to fight.

Edgar can only use his boss evade if you try to hit him with the water pipe. Unless you have a water pipe spawned with you, it's useless to fight him. What's worse is that his boss AI disables all his melee combat moves (the dropout combo and the lariat).

I can teach you if you want anyways.

Offline ShadowRageEX

• AKA ShadowCorn
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: May 31, 2015, 11:58:06 AM »
Well I am still Hex Editing but I want to learn LUA but it's hard bcz SWEGTA made some tutorials but I didn't get any of them anyway's so you mean that Mascot will not dance? And I can spawn a waterpipe by using DaBOSS SuperMod well anyway teach me buddy! and Uh as I mention on my first post that I got a problem with Norton , Darby and Bif Boss Style that they are fighting for  25 - 30 seconds but after that they are stop fighting , norton boss style problem is same but when he stop's fighting his opponent's stop fighting to... Let's hope you understand what I mean!

Offline ShadowRageEX

• AKA ShadowCorn
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: June 09, 2015, 12:07:29 PM »
Ok! Please tell me what is the problem with BIF and DARBY'S BOSS STYLE?

Offline AfterLife

• The Reaper
  • I'm from the AfterLife...
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: June 10, 2015, 03:27:49 AM »
You need to change their stats from "Striker" to "Generic". Or the other way round. See which works.

Offline ShadowRageEX

• AKA ShadowCorn
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: June 11, 2015, 10:02:49 AM »
You need to change their stats from "Striker" to "Generic". Or the other way round. See which works.
Ok!

Offline ShadowRageEX

• AKA ShadowCorn
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: June 11, 2015, 10:14:23 AM »
Ok I am giving you these BOSS STYLE'S tell me why are these not working?
(PRlead_Darby....PRlead_Darby_W......Large...PREPPY..STAT_P_BOXING...F_Preps.P_Striker...Boxing..P_Grappler....../Global/BOSS_Darby......Act/Anim/BOSS_Darby.act./Global/AI..Act/AI/AI.act...N_Darby)
(PR2nd_Bif...PR2nd_Bif_W.....Huge....PREPPY..STAT_P_BOXING_Bif...Russell_Pbomb...Straf_Savage....DO_StrikeCombo..Boxing....../Global/P_Bif...Act/P_Bif.act.../Global/AI..Act/AI/AI.act...N_Bif)

Offline AfterLife

• The Reaper
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: June 11, 2015, 10:33:31 AM »
(PRlead_Darby....PRlead_Darby_W......Large...PREPPY..STAT_P_BOXING...F_Preps.P_Striker...Boxing..P_Grappler....../Global/BOSS_Darby......Act/Anim/BOSS_Darby.act./Global/AI..Act/AI/AI.act...N_Darby)
(PR2nd_Bif...PR2nd_Bif_W.....Huge....PREPPY..STAT_P_BOXING_Bif...Russell_Pbomb...Straf_Savage....DO_StrikeCombo..Boxing....../Global/P_Bif...Act/P_Bif.act.../Global/AI..Act/AI/AI.act...N_Bif)
How does it not work? Read my previous post, change their stats in pedstats.dat

Offline ShadowRageEX

• AKA ShadowCorn
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: June 11, 2015, 01:08:31 PM »
Can you do it for me I mean I don't even what are stats? And I found the this video and I know how he did it but still I can't do it made my game crash!
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xooyKi5NF5A
Here is the ide line:
PRlead_Darby....PRlead_Darby_W......Large...PREPPY..STAT_P_BOXING...F_Preps.P_Striker...Boxing..Straf_Prep....../Global/BOSS_Darby..Act/Anim/BOSS_Darby.act./Global/DarbyAI.Act/AI/AI_DARBY_2_B.act.N_Darby

Offline ShadowRageEX

• AKA ShadowCorn
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: June 11, 2015, 01:10:30 PM »
I changed P_Striker to P_Generic but it didn't work!

Offline AfterLife

• The Reaper
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: June 12, 2015, 07:42:29 PM »
Would you please read a pedstats tutorial? Ugh... Never mind.  :sleep:
I will give you the modified files later.

Offline ShadowRageEX

• AKA ShadowCorn
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: June 13, 2015, 06:25:19 AM »
Would you please read a pedstats tutorial? Ugh... Never mind.  :sleep:
I will give you the modified files later.
I bet you have never met a noob like me lol but anyway thanks!

Offline ShadowRageEX

• AKA ShadowCorn
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: June 13, 2015, 06:31:19 AM »
Ok ok I am reading a Pedstat tutorial by Madman!

Offline ShadowRageEX

• AKA ShadowCorn
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: June 13, 2015, 07:41:34 AM »
 ;D Thanks! It's working now. :cheernutz:

Offline AfterLife

• The Reaper
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: June 14, 2015, 06:18:15 AM »