News: Welcome back to Bullworth! If you haven't already, you will need to reset your password..

Author Topic: Bully 2 Plot Idea  (Read 6590 times)

Offline BullworthChampion

• The Champ
  • Straight up awesome.
    • View Profile
Re: Bully 2 Plot Idea
« Reply #15 on: December 10, 2013, 02:06:00 PM »
Ok I'm gonna start.

• The Champ
  • Straight up awesome.
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: December 10, 2013, 02:24:39 PM »
... These missions involve set ups for the clique leaders for another rival clique. There are seasons like in Bully. The first one being Halloween of course. Then followed with end of Chapter tasks. But when you lose all YOUR schools' faction respect, you still have the townies, but other schools come into play. After falling from Hero to Zero, former friends from former schools from across the Rockstar universe come to your aid. Therefore starting a school on school riot though unintentional, you need the townies and new Bullworth dropouts help you out to calm the school down, before the police arrive. Hmmm, but before you try to get to the school there are students trying to halt your advancement, when you get to the school this time, as a simple head butt in the gang isn't going to help you out, you have to make your way around or try to get someone to open it from the inside.  EVERYONE'S fighting, the Girls, cliques, teachers trying to calm everyone down, the prefects should be trying to calm everyone down but they are abusive so their goal is to take down as many as possible. When all the fighting is over the game isn't finished. The school is trashed. Your former classmates have nearly destroyed your school, and they are in for questioning. You have saved the school, your name's in the paper, but with a destroyed school, where do you go from here as a person of the Bullworth campus community? Your mom hugs you at the end, showing a mothers' love which Jimmy so desperately needs. Setting up the opening for another Bully game or even GTA, mentioning Bullworth and the chaos that has struck it.

I think this is a TRUE end to Jimmy's story. What do you guys think?
« Last Edit: December 11, 2013, 09:31:01 AM by BullworthChampion »

Offline BloodChuckZ

• Bullworth God
  • Original Member
  • Define "Life" For Me Again...
  • Are You Insane ???
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: December 11, 2013, 10:29:13 PM »
As a general outline, these are fine.  But one important thing that needs to be added is the reasons for the actions that everyone takes, and the subsequent reactions.  Why is everyone fighting ?  What are the reasons behind the hostility ?  How is it that the normal avenues of punishment and detention are ineffective ?  And how has this spiraled out of control to the point of trashing the school & campus ?

As for Jimmy's mother.....That bitch needs to disappear.  Marry a rich guy and send a shitty sweater to her son for Christmas ?  Not to mention abandoning Jimmy at numerous schools already to escape having to bother being a real parent.  I got rid of her like this.......

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

“Yes, Mr. Hopkins”, Agent Greer reiterated.  “But we will also need your testimony to help complete the Government’s case against certain people.  What do you say ?”

“Yeah, well, but I’m a Minor, still”, Jimmy said.  “Don’t you like, have to have permission or something to make me do that ?”

Agent Greer sighed.  “I think you should be made aware of some facts, Mr. Hopkins.  Your Mother and Stepfather were involved in the wreck of a Cruise Boat in the Caribbean over this past winter.  Many people were killed, and quite a few have never been found.  Your mother and Stepfather are among the missing.”

Jimmy was again stunned, this time for a different reason.  Zoe grabbed his arm.  “Oh, Jimmy !”, she said.

“So...So I’m a Orphan ?”, was all he could say.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

• The Champ
  • Straight up awesome.
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: December 12, 2013, 08:15:54 AM »
Those are all valid reasons as to why the post isn't as awesome as it could have been. The reason I didn't go into too much detail is because I want R* to make something of this caliber. Not getting my hopes up for this style of game that I wrote on this board. Not venturing too far into my imagination. If I would've filled in the gaps it would be awesome no doubt, but if R* had any chance to make a Bully II the way I picture it, the best ways for me to ensure that it would be ANYTHING like I want it, is to stay quiet or talk to R*, I really don't see that happening  :mellow:.
So maybe when I start feeling like it again, I'll write another one without any gaps in the cause and effect department, and maybe give every action reason.

The only reason I included Mom at all is to at some point in the game, she would reveal Jimmy's past before his life at Bullworth, you know besides his behavior problems that were revealed early on in the first game. When I was playing it I was thinking of Jimmy's past at the end of the game, ya know DEEP about his past. Who his first and real father was, and I thought keeping Mom around was the only way to find out or for him to get a therapist.

So I'm going to do another one just not now. Change a couple of things around so things can make more sense. But next time try to put it in a one part post.

Thanks Chuck for your input.

Offline BloodChuckZ

• Bullworth God
  • Original Member
  • Are You Insane ???
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: December 12, 2013, 05:58:35 PM »
^ See, now that is a very well reasoned answer.  I sense you have some awesome skills cooking in the ole noggin' up there.  Maybe a top notch story writer, you never know. 

As for delving into Jimmy's past, that I never did in the NES story.  In fact, there wasn't a whole lot of looking into the past lives of any of the characters, save for Gary and Jake, to explain somewhat of why they were so Psychotic.  I got rid of Jimmy's poor excuse of a Mother to explain why she never came back for him, even though he had been arrested (and later cleared) for attempted Murder.

His Mother strikes me as a total Turd.  However, nothing at all is known of his Father or any other origins.  It would interesting to explore that.   Maybe to have the dude, if he was still living, to pop up somewhere and surprise everyone.

As for a Bully 2, if it's ever made, I feel that there will be a whole new cast of characters (and I have the same belief of a future, if ever, Manhunt 3).  Too much time has passed.  Although I would like to see an expanded world, with what we know already of the map as a starting point, I don't feel that will happen.   

• The Champ
  • Straight up awesome.
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: December 19, 2013, 09:13:30 AM »
Its getting there. I'm still writing it and working out the kinks in there.

Offline BloodChuckZ

• Bullworth God
  • Original Member
  • Are You Insane ???
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: December 22, 2013, 07:57:37 AM »
Oh, and reading this again, there should be more than just vague reasons for Jimmy losing the respect of ALL the schools' factions......It should be more concise as to what brought Jimmy down (Again)...... 

• The Champ
  • Straight up awesome.
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: December 22, 2013, 10:21:46 AM »
Already on TOP of that. :D Its gonna be kinda long. So i'll have to put it in more than 5 posts. I just can't figure out where to put his and the girl's relationships.  :hmm:

Offline BloodChuckZ

• Bullworth God
  • Original Member
  • Are You Insane ???
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: December 22, 2013, 01:19:04 PM »
Take a look at my story.  I jump back and forth between characters. To divide the action or the characters or the time frame, I use a line between them.....

^ Like This.

• The Champ
  • Straight up awesome.
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: December 22, 2013, 04:22:18 PM »
It's gonna be in Chapters. I'll put a chapter a post. So that's +10 posts. I gotta finish the rest of the end, review it, then post em. I'll need a couple of days. To sort everything out and make character actions clear, and not just a jumble of words explaining what they're doin.

SPOILER:

Another school's gonna come over after January.
« Last Edit: December 22, 2013, 04:24:26 PM by BullworthChampion »