News: Welcome back to Bullworth! If you haven't already, you will need to reset your password..

Author Topic: Bullworth adventures of Jimmette and Binky  (Read 5794 times)

Offline Jimmette

• "Do you agree that Alberto Moreno looks like a cross between Steven Gerrard and Xabi Alonso."- Jordan Henderson
  • Here lies Scout he ran fast, and died a virgin
    • View Profile
Re: Bullworth adventures of Jimmette and Binky
« Reply #15 on: October 06, 2012, 05:53:56 AM »
All right new chapters coming your way. :)
Oh for now on if you want to post a comment or a question about my story but it here:
http://www.bully-board.com/index.php?topic=13411.0
(Jimmette's POV)

"Run before he see's us!" I ran dramatically, I can tell all the kids think I'm weird but ah I don't care that much, I hid behind a wall and Binky came over too me. "You know you didn't really have too do that.." Binky said rolling her eyes, I sighed "okay now I look like a idiot," I went down the stairs, "oh I forgot I'm playing G&G with the nerds tonight." I said with a grin, Binky just stared at me like I was a idiot "you're really going to play G&G with the nerds?" She asked, I nodded "yep." I explained popping my 'P' in the word.

(Third person POV)

Binky and Jimmette got to the dorms, Binky stayed downstairs while Jimmette went upstairs. It was fairly quiet at the girls dorm, Mandy and the cheerleaders was most likely on the field, Lola was probably with Johnny, Beatrice was studying or reading and the others was most likely outside. Binky brought herself some cola from the drink machine, Jimmette took a shower.

(Binky's POV)

(An hour later)

I sat down in my dorm room Jimmette went off to play G&G with the nerds, I had nothing to do that's until I heard giggling from the other room, I went out and looked in the room it was Christy and Angie giggling for some unknown reason probably the red head telling Angie a secret. I turned back around and bumped into Lola, Lola stomped her foot "what where your going new kid!" the greaser girl yelled, I got up "maybe what where your going!" I said, Lola turned back around and strutted away.

(Moments later)

Jimmette returned, she walked back upstairs and saw me "hey Binky!" Jimmette waved, I waved back at her. "Jimmette I nearly got into a fight with Lola but she just walked away," Jimmette gasped "where was Mrs. Peabody in all this?" I shrugged, "okay well I guess we should go to bed it's getting late." Jimmette said, "wait. How was G&G with the nerds?" I smirked.

(Jimmette's POV)
"It was fine Binks, just hanging round with Earnest is a bit..Weird..Okay whatever." I got my PJ's and went into the bathroom to get changed.

(Moments after)
I finally got changed, I saw Mandy glaring at me she then talked, "I heard you've been hanging with the nerds..If you want advice don't hang with them it's like social suicide." Mandy explained, 'I heard about Mandy she can be nice sometimes well as Angie says once you get to know her' I thought in my head, I ignored her and walked out of the bathroom. I saw Binky changed in her PJ's, "so are you sure your alright I mean you haven't been kissing any nerds tonight?" Binky asked with a sly smile, I coughed "what?! No!" I yelled, I got into bed "night Binky!" I said.
I know fairly short but I need to get back on track and plus I'm writing another story so later lovelies.

Offline TadSpencer#1

• View Profile
« Reply #16 on: October 18, 2012, 05:57:18 PM »
plz make more
this is awesome!

Offline Jimmette

• "Do you agree that Alberto Moreno looks like a cross between Steven Gerrard and Xabi Alonso."- Jordan Henderson
  • Here lies Scout he ran fast, and died a virgin
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: November 26, 2012, 04:51:20 PM »
I actually updated this!.. One of my good days I guess.

(Jimmette's POV)
Well since I'm techically from the real world future, I can troll people and say I made up a Kanye West song, he-he the suckers won't know what hit them! So it was the next day to explain myself and it was 8:00 AM nice... I got changed into the basic school uniform and done my hair up. I left the room, I was looking at the bright pink walls which are so not my shade of color! Until I ran into the prep queen herself Pinky! "Oh HAM!" I yelled out loud he-he if they only knew what it meant, "ham? Where?!" Pinky looked around. "Nothing so Pinky.." I shifted my eyes a little right got to act like a in-game character from Bully "which I pressume your name is." I lied, ha I'm such a good lier! Right? "Yeah it is! Anyway I decided to say hi since I bumped into you and todays one of my good days my daddy brought a whole entire ice cream factory for me! He said it's a early Christmas present, so are you rich?" Pinky smirked, come on Pinky do I look rich to you? "Um.. If you count 5 pounds a week as rich then yes!" I smiled and nodded, "pounds?" Pinky questioned, okay really.. "Um yeah look it up." I walked off and had a very weird smirk on my face.

I finally saw Binky "Binky I ran into Pinky!" I said, Binky laughed a little and so did I, we left the girls dorm and we saw the three married couple together Jimmy, little Pete and Gary.. Yes great day so far. "Oh gosh.. If they talk to us just make up fake names!" I explained. After a while they finally came over, oh course Gary being the one to talk first "are you two new here?" Gary asked, well have you seen us before Gary?.. "Um yes we are exchange students I'm.. Rihanna and that's Kesha!" I said pointing at Binky, "but you see when you're spelling Kesha's name you replace the S with a dollar sign makes sense right? 'Cause a dollar make us holla honey, boo, boo " I smirked and they won't know the quote I added at the end is from, "not really.." Jimmy basically ruined my fun there, "hey wait a minute you two are in my Biology class those aren't your real names there.." Jimmy nearly finished until Binky said something "have an orange we need to go bye!" Binky said passing Jimmy an orange.. I'm guessing that, that orange is the only orange in Bullworth, how long has Binky had that?

(Binky POV)
"That was close!" I said, we went into the building,
"so Binky have I told you about my plan?" Jimmette asked.
"Nope... But I feel you're going to tell me." I basically explained.
"Well I'm going to write songs and try and get a record deal in Bullworth but I'm stealing Kanye West songs! Then after that take care of my album it will go platinum soon Bullworth and this school will be ours!" Jimmette said almost trying to sound like Gary.. Failure at most for her.
"Okay first, you're no Gary, second how are you going to get a record deal? Third.. I don't know but answer that!" I flipped my hair, 'wonder if you can get any gum in this place?' I wondered in my mind.

"Easy be a Lola, or in my mind a Angie.. Flirt with anyone who might know something with a record deal.." Jimmette please don't..
"Okay then.." I heard the first school bell ring, "hey how about we cut class?" I asked raising my eyebrow meh.. I wanted to cut class anyway.
"I don't like getting in trouble, plus I need to keep this nerd personality up!" Jimmette chimed.
"Don't be so sterotypical nerds can cut class if they wanted too.." I said hoping that Jimmette would come.
"Fine!" Jimmette shouted.
I just found out we were having this class that was held in the gym, guess never know what I missed in that lesson.

(Meanwhile)
"Don't have sex, because you will get pregnant and die! Don't have sex in the missionary position, don't have sex standing up, just don't do it, promise? Okay, now everybody take some rubbers." The gym teacher said.

Okay... Someone keep count on how many Mean girls quotes I'm putting in to this story, anyway this was a short chapter the next one will be longer promise... I think... Anyway hoped you enjoyed and what not.
« Last Edit: November 26, 2012, 06:15:40 PM by JimmettĂ© »

Offline Evolution

• Elitist
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: January 20, 2013, 08:20:54 AM »
Haha, I just remembered this. Good times, good ol' times.