News: Welcome back to Bullworth! If you haven't already, you will need to reset your password..

Author Topic: Is anyone a fan of Gary in the game?  (Read 15267 times)

Offline Freak of nature

• View Profile
Re: Is anyone a fan of Gary in the game?
« Reply #45 on: June 01, 2012, 09:57:34 AM »
Agreeeeeeeeeeed to both! ^  :)

Offline Red Blaster

• The BB Arab
  • More Than Halfway There
  • Hi
    • View Profile
« Reply #46 on: June 01, 2012, 10:17:01 AM »
@Peachrocks: It doesn't have to take place at Bullworth. Bullworth could be just one part at a later point in the game.

But I'm gonna go back to my example. Malcolm in the first Kyrandia game is suggested to have murdered the royal family, and turns many people into stone with his magic. He shows every sign of delusion, narcissism, and just evil. But despite this, in the third game he's actually trying to prove his innocence from the murder, and since he lost his magic, he relies on his wits to survive.

And yet despite all that, he retains his qualities, and I can definitely say they did a good job of turning him from a villain into a(n) (anti)hero.

Maybe, we could have Gary enroll at a new school after being discharged from Happy Volts, and is shunned by everyone due to his past rep. Then throughout the game, he has to rely on his wits to get around as he struggles with his inner self between his good side and bad side. His fighting abilities would be based on a progression system.

Offline Erik

• View Profile
« Reply #47 on: June 01, 2012, 12:23:19 PM »
Precisely !  They are a MAJOR stress reliever.  Pissed off at real people ?  Just kill some imaginary ones.  It'll make you feel better.

What do you think about the new moral choices that some games are presenting to players?  I first saw this is GTA4 and it seems to be catching on.  Does it help games to be taken more seriously as an art form or does it just get in the way of fun escapism?

Offline Freak of nature

• View Profile
« Reply #48 on: June 01, 2012, 01:11:46 PM »
Algie Hunter I've been trying to figure out the same thing but jusrt can't get an answere! :( & btw this is a responce to the comment before your's about the setting in Bullworth? I think it should take place in DIFFERENT place like England or maybe even New Jersey? But that's just me!!!  ❤

Offline Erik

• View Profile
« Reply #49 on: June 01, 2012, 01:19:45 PM »
I think I would also enjoy a change of schools or even a change of countries.  I just liked the characters of Bully 1 and the setting of Bullworth Academy/Town so much that I have some resistance to that change.   :laugh:

Offline Erik

• View Profile
« Reply #50 on: June 01, 2012, 02:57:16 PM »
If they do set it in a different country SET IT IN WALES. I think there's 0 games set in Wales. Then one of the new cliques could be 'The Chavs'

And the new headmaster could look like Anthony Hopkins.  (Any relation to Jimmy Hopkins?)   :laugh:

Chrissy

« Reply #51 on: June 01, 2012, 05:12:35 PM »
omg. Noo Jerzee. Or it could take place in Noo Yawk.

Offline Peachrocks

• A figment of your imagination
    • View Profile
« Reply #52 on: June 01, 2012, 05:42:19 PM »
@Peachrocks: It doesn't have to take place at Bullworth. Bullworth could be just one part at a later point in the game.

Yeah I like the environment set up at Bullworth but I would like a second school involved in Bully 2 and maybe even two protaganists but you've seen my idea before. What you suggest could work, the new environment would be a must but really considering the fact he isn't REALLY any of the things people like him for it would be easier to create a new character completely but that's just my opinion.

NaisBully: Total war Medieval 2 Kingdoms allows you to play as Wales in the Britiania campaign where you have to have decisive control over Britain and Ireland to win. They are one of the most fun factions to play too.

If Bully 2 is set in Wales, it'd have to have a lot of rain  :laugh:. Though honestly I just want to see Bully 1's minor characters again. Especially from a more involved perspective.
« Last Edit: June 01, 2012, 05:45:52 PM by Peachrocks »

Offline Al Arlington

• 101A
  • Money Handler
    • View Profile
    • My Official Youtube Channel
« Reply #53 on: June 01, 2012, 06:02:38 PM »
There does need to be more games set in other countries.
As far as I know, aside from maps in Call of Duty, there are no games set in Brazil, France, Spain, Germany, UK (GTA London but you know),  Austraila, China, Japan ETC. They are all set in the USA.

EDIT: I remembered Tony Hawk's Underground series had levels in other countries.
THUG 1 had USA and Russia, THUG2 had USA, Spain, Berlin, Austraila and outer space. :D
E2: And Canada
« Last Edit: June 01, 2012, 06:09:51 PM by Johnny Vincentfan1 »

Offline Erik

• View Profile
« Reply #54 on: June 01, 2012, 07:03:33 PM »
Before we found out that GTA5 takes place in Los Santos (a slight disappointment for me) I saw this awesome idea on a GTA fan site's wish list about the game taking place in Rio.  Druglords, corrupt politicians, tourists, beaches, high rises, slums, and maybe having a part of the game take place during Carnivale.  Anyway all I hope is that GTA is done with Liberty City.   :laugh:

Offline Freak of nature

• View Profile
« Reply #55 on: June 01, 2012, 09:01:02 PM »
As long as it's in a different country it would be great! and since everyone's sad about leaving the Bullworth oringinal character's why not take them too? The game don't have to be about leaving the school they could make it that bullworth had to shut down for odd reason and they have to move to a different location and school. So they all move to a different school with the same character's an all! Just diff. country((:                  :cheernutz:

Offline Al Arlington

• 101A
  • Money Handler
    • View Profile
    • My Official Youtube Channel
« Reply #56 on: June 02, 2012, 10:34:35 AM »
Maybe Bullworth goes on a field trip for Geography?

Offline BloodChuckZ

• Bullworth God
  • Original Member
  • Define "Life" For Me Again...
  • Are You Insane ???
    • View Profile
« Reply #57 on: June 02, 2012, 11:06:53 AM »
LOL, that would be something, Heh ?

Offline BloodChuckZ

• Bullworth God
  • Original Member
  • Define "Life" For Me Again...
  • Are You Insane ???
    • View Profile
« Reply #58 on: June 02, 2012, 09:29:09 PM »
That was a stroke of genius, whoever thought that up. 

Offline Scum

• I'm Scum.
  • Elitist
    • View Profile
« Reply #59 on: June 05, 2012, 05:58:32 PM »
I'm sure it'll take place in the USA, and  I'm okay with it.