News: Welcome back to Bullworth! If you haven't already, you will need to reset your password..

Author Topic: Unexpected Knockouts?  (Read 2319 times)

Offline Evolution

• Elitist
    • View Profile
Unexpected Knockouts?
« on: December 23, 2011, 11:14:58 PM »
Okay, so have you had any unexpected knockouts?

I had one where I skinned myself as Derby then attacked all the Greasers then led them to the Preps hideout. I had low health but the other Preps came too my rescue :)

After winning the small riot I randomly went up too Justin then caused a fight with him. I did the move where Derby does the uppercut then out of no where Justin doges it then punches me in the hips  :-\

Have you had any unexpected knockouts? If so.. How?

^-^

Mike_W

Re: Unexpected Knockouts?
« Reply #1 on: December 24, 2011, 12:34:19 AM »
I slipped on some marbles and Donald shot me with a bottle rocket while I was on the floor. I had a full bar of health, and he eliminated me with one shot.

I don't know if anyone has noticed, but projectile weapons do a LOT more damage if you are on the ground or caught in mid-jump.

Offline Bully for Life!

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: December 25, 2011, 08:36:06 PM »
I was fighting the jocks and I knocked them all out... I when over to mandy who was trying to fight me and I get kneed and I'm Knocked out.

deadpoolXYZ

« Reply #3 on: December 26, 2011, 11:53:05 AM »
Sometimes when you beat someone they fall over you making you fall to. It's really rare when it happens. The thing is that it takes a little of jimmy's health. You can guess what happened...

the lifebar was red and almost empty in that fight

Offline Scum

• I'm Scum.
  • Elitist
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: January 03, 2012, 07:06:59 AM »
I was chasing Gary in Final Showdown, and it was time to climb the first ladder. Here I said to myself 'Hey, Scum, let's see if we can reach the top before Gary dumps those bricks on our head!'. Listening to myself, I did just that. And ended up on the floor. Just when I climbed them Gary threw a brick at me, making Jimmy fall down at the start of the ladder. Again. By that time my health was in the yellow zone. Okay, moving on.

Gary was right next to the final ladder, throwing bricks at me. Jimmy was at the start of the plank. Gary thrown a brick. It hit Jimmy, causing him to almost fall. Just when I was getting up he threw another one, moving Jimmy away from the plank. James got knocked out, Gary's 'Ah, you should have seen that coming!' being the last thing the bald teen heard.

Fin.

Offline N00B1N8T0R

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: February 15, 2012, 03:04:07 PM »
Well I went to the football field and I saved Algernon from some jocks but somehow I ended up with him trying to kick my arse. So I climbed up the tree, equipped my slingshot and started sniping. Then I encountered that glitch where you aim towards the tree in scope zoom then zoom out and you are facing sideways. So I tried pressing the button that lets you drop down onto the branch but for some reason it didn't work. So I decided well maybe if I just press the button that makes you jump out of the tree. By that time my health was pretty low from fighting the jocks so when I jumped out of the tree my health dropped till it was almost gone. Just as I hit the ground Algernon shot me in the nuts with a freaking spud gun(I used pedstats to equip him with one) and knocked me put... little bas****... Not only that but later I realized I actually pressed T instead of the key to drop down onto the branch :-\