News: Welcome back to Bullworth! If you haven't already, you will need to reset your password..

Author Topic: Bully Wallpapers for windows or whatever os you prefer  (Read 3668 times)

Offline MadmaN

• Bully-Board Admin Team
  • Biblio-Techa Mods (retired)
    • View Profile
Bully Wallpapers for windows or whatever os you prefer
« on: October 23, 2011, 05:11:05 PM »
This seems like as good a place as any to post this but did this wallpaper as a gift to Steman for all his hard work and dedication to bully modding and figured I would share it here with everyone and if ppl want custom bully themed wallpapers just ask here or pm me and I can make a small bit of time between the work Steman and I have been doing on a current and hopefully big project for Bully....which we both hope turns out well. If it does it will definately be bigger then anything released by anyone so far. I wont go into details for obvious reasons but will just say that we are actively working behind the scenes and this is why I have been silent lately.

anyways here is the wallpaper I did for Steman for which he does like...This was a quickie so it is not up to the level that I normally work at for any graphics work I put out but turned out ok enough....I normally can do far better then this...xD

Offline Peachrocks

• A figment of your imagination
    • View Profile
Re: Bully Wallpapers for windows or whatever os you prefer
« Reply #1 on: October 23, 2011, 05:19:43 PM »
Haven't really messed with modding for Bully (though I should)  but I'm still intrigued with what you've got in mind :). Big projects are fun.

Offline Brett

• Cartman Zombie
  • I Pwn noobs for a Living
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: October 23, 2011, 06:31:58 PM »
Nice, Nice. I like it. Photoshop?

Offline MadmaN

• Bully-Board Admin Team
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: October 23, 2011, 08:03:40 PM »
of course photoshop  8)

considering that I have a master level ranking of which I recieved that ranking directly from the devs at adobe for all the years I have used photoshop....been using it since version 2.5le for windows 3.1 which for most on this forum....its before some ppls times...lol but for those that remember windows 3.1....heh those were the good ol days.

I will unveil more about the big stuff Steman and I am working on for bully which if everything goes right will be a big jaw dropper....I wont say much about it now other then what I already said since I dont want to look like a complete fool if this falls on its butt.

Offline Peachrocks

• A figment of your imagination
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: October 23, 2011, 08:14:23 PM »

I will unveil more about the big stuff Steman and I am working on for bully which if everything goes right will be a big jaw dropper....I wont say much about it now other then what I already said since I dont want to look like a complete fool if this falls on its butt.

Don't I know about both ends of that equation... Well good luck with it.

Offline MadmaN

• Bully-Board Admin Team
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: October 23, 2011, 08:16:48 PM »
I will go so far to say that this deals with some things that a lot of ppl have been literally begging for.....I will say no more.