News: Welcome back to Bullworth! If you haven't already, you will need to reset your password..

Author Topic: Are you a bully?  (Read 11446 times)

Mike_W

Re: Are you a bully?
« Reply #45 on: August 10, 2011, 11:38:07 PM »
Yeah, me too....unfortunately.

Offline Blackie

• View Profile
« Reply #46 on: August 10, 2011, 11:41:44 PM »
It gets boring after the first time...
A greater variety of detention games is a must for the next bully 2..
I know it's not supposed to be fun, but still!
Its a video game! Haha

Mike_W

« Reply #47 on: August 12, 2011, 10:07:04 PM »
There should be a way to make a run for it. You know, for the times you "just don't feel like it"

Offline xRussel_Smashx

• VOCAL CORD!!! OUT!!! -Russel
    • View Profile
« Reply #48 on: August 13, 2011, 01:00:17 AM »
Maybe the punishment you need to do for getting in trouble refers to your recent mischef. like tagging can get you to scrub graffiti off of walls, starting A food fight means you need to clean the cafeteria and do dish duty every lunch for the week, vandalism can make you do work to pay off the school such as janitor work, mowing teachers yards or the grass at school or being forced to run certain errands for the school like bringing in loads of food from a delivery truck into the cafeteria. fighting & using weapons gives you a detention in the detention room where your forced to sit in the detention room and do nothing for 1 1/2 game hours or more depending on how bad the fight was or who you fought. Mikes idea where you can choose to not do the punishent is a nice idea but doing that will bring consequences...This seem like Good Idea?

Offline King Cobra

• Admin
  • I Live Here
  • TGSWP
    • View Profile
« Reply #49 on: August 13, 2011, 01:59:19 AM »
I'm with the ability to run away. I really wanted to do that in the game but couldn't. It would be a nice little add on.

Mike_W

« Reply #50 on: August 13, 2011, 10:27:48 AM »
I hate the fact that you can't.

Seth: "Hopkins! That is the wrong way!"
Jimmy: "Oh, well he said I was going the wrong way, might as well go back and do the chore"

How fucking unrealistic is that?

Offline xRussel_Smashx

• VOCAL CORD!!! OUT!!! -Russel
    • View Profile
« Reply #51 on: August 13, 2011, 11:05:44 AM »
Have u guys ever decided that you just didn't wanna do the chore so you tried to run seth over instead

Mike_W

« Reply #52 on: August 13, 2011, 11:07:51 AM »
lol, yes. If he says something about my clothes I'll jump off the mower and attack him.

Offline BloodChuckZ

• Bullworth God
  • Original Member
  • Define "Life" For Me Again...
  • Are You Insane ???
    • View Profile
« Reply #53 on: August 13, 2011, 12:25:08 PM »
Sadly, though, you still fail the punishment & have to do it. 

I make up for it by running down Seth with the Go-Kart.

Offline King Cobra

• Admin
  • I Live Here
  • TGSWP
    • View Profile
« Reply #54 on: August 13, 2011, 04:28:51 PM »
During the detention I've hit Seth with a Frisbee. Still had to do it though.

Offline Blackie

• View Profile
« Reply #55 on: August 14, 2011, 01:14:06 AM »
There should be a way to make a run for it. You know, for the times you "just don't feel like it"

THAT IS AN ORGASMIC IDEA!

Maybe the punishment you need to do for getting in trouble refers to your recent mischef. like tagging can get you to scrub graffiti off of walls, starting A food fight means you need to clean the cafeteria and do dish duty every lunch for the week, vandalism can make you do work to pay off the school such as janitor work, mowing teachers yards or the grass at school or being forced to run certain errands for the school like bringing in loads of food from a delivery truck into the cafeteria. fighting & using weapons gives you a detention in the detention room where your forced to sit in the detention room and do nothing for 1 1/2 game hours or more depending on how bad the fight was or who you fought. Mikes idea where you can choose to not do the punishent is a nice idea but doing that will bring consequences...This seem like Good Idea?

this good toooo