News: Welcome back to Bullworth! If you haven't already, you will need to reset your password..

Author Topic: PS2 Graphics/Textures for PC Version  (Read 12755 times)

Offline DaBOSS54320

• View Profile
Re: PS2 Graphics/Textures for PC Version
« Reply #15 on: April 02, 2014, 05:11:30 PM »
There's PS2 button textures somewhere in the download section if you want the controls. If you want the entire look/feel of the game, I'd just get it on PS2 again. Or an emulator, or it's even on PS3 PSN Store.

Offline MadmaN

• Bully-Board Admin Team
  • Biblio-Techa Mods (retired)
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: April 02, 2014, 08:03:49 PM »
My recently released Bully IMG Toolkit can fully extract multi-file .img archives such as the ps2 version. I might toy around with this in a few days and see what I can do since I also happen to know how to run Bully 'fully extracted' meaning...no further need of .img archives....it is difficult to do but makes the game run much faster and also makes modding a lot easier. The downside to doing this is that you have to go through a lot of extra work to get a fully extracted game but once extracted....and done properly....you can play normally without any issues.

I did this with mine on the other system when I started work on the hd textures portion of the mega mod but only partially extracted the game so that while it runs with the .img archives....it loads textures externally instead which makes texture modding faster.

Offline Screenracer

• View Profile
« Reply #17 on: April 03, 2014, 07:00:08 AM »
If you want the entire look/feel of the game, I'd just get it on PS2 again.

Yeah, but the PS2 version dosnt have the scholarship editions new features.