News: Welcome back to Bullworth! If you haven't already, you will need to reset your password..

Author Topic: Information on BlipLocs.dat and ExitLocs.dat  (Read 1509 times)

Offline Pete Kowalski

• Im The New Head Boy
  • Shut up Gary You're such a jerk man!
    • View Profile
Information on BlipLocs.dat and ExitLocs.dat
« on: March 16, 2013, 05:35:01 PM »
ok, I'll make this quick. Every single time I try to find out about this "Hidden Interior" Stuff. I always want to see those interiors to, including the flags. I've heard BlipLocs and ExitLocs are 2 of 3 of the tickets to hidden interiors. I probably wouldn't be asking this if the hidden interiors mod wasn't broken on rapidshare. Please give me the information on those 2 files. Thanks  :D

Offline MadmaN

• Bully-Board Admin Team
  • Biblio-Techa Mods (retired)
    • View Profile
Re: Information on BlipLocs.dat and ExitLocs.dat
« Reply #1 on: March 16, 2013, 07:35:13 PM »
I have the hidden interiors mod and can upload it...but it really is not needed now since I can make a simple LUA script that allows you to explore all of those specific interiors without having to swap files around.

And to let you know...Bliplocs and Exitlocs have absolutely nothing to do with any of the interiors. All that those two files do is just "paint" markers on your radar screen that is on your ingame hud to tell you where a exit from an interior is located and to add blips to mission specific locations. That is ALL that those two files do.

Anyone saying that those two files allow spawning into a specific interior or access to a specific interior via the doors is simply in error since I have done VERY extensive research on this part of the game and know exactly how most of these files work.   8)
« Last Edit: March 17, 2013, 10:43:00 PM by Admiral Red »

Offline Pete Kowalski

• Im The New Head Boy
  • Shut up Gary You're such a jerk man!
    • View Profile
Re: Information on BlipLocs.dat and ExitLocs.dat
« Reply #2 on: March 16, 2013, 11:55:48 PM »
Ok, so I need to lua mod? Alrighty then...