News: Welcome back to Bullworth! If you haven't already, you will need to reset your password..

Author Topic: Fighting Styles  (Read 2403 times)

Offline -мα∂нαттяι¢к-

• View Profile
Fighting Styles
« on: November 15, 2011, 09:09:57 PM »
Can any one upload some fighting styles for me? Thanks in advance

Offline MadmaN

• Bully-Board Admin Team
  • Biblio-Techa Mods (retired)
    • View Profile
Re: Fighting Styles
« Reply #1 on: November 15, 2011, 10:48:24 PM »
I will be starting on some of my planned releases very soon and one of them is a fighting styles patcher to make it simple to switch fighting styles without touching a hex editor....however like I mentioned in a earlier post in another topic...Steman and I have to finish the two remaining mods we will release together as a team  before I get started cranking out several big mods that everyone has been wanting....basicly the interiors mod and the vehicle spawner are the last major mods Steman and I have left to finish up with the latter one being the hardest due to how things work currently in the game....and the limitations we currently have to work around. just pm me which fighting styles you want and I will let you know if I have them and if so I will put them on my server for you to download.

Offline -мα∂нαттяι¢к-

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: November 15, 2011, 11:07:47 PM »
ok thanks. And where will you be posting these mods.

Offline Red Blaster

• The BB Arab
  • More Than Halfway There
  • Hi
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: November 16, 2011, 07:59:45 AM »
MadmaN, with this fighting style patcher, you can also use them on NPC's, right?

Offline MadmaN

• Bully-Board Admin Team
  • Biblio-Techa Mods (retired)
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: November 16, 2011, 01:15:01 PM »
you will be able to use it on anyone. This will be hard to code up proper tho but will use the same formula as the patching system I am doing for the boxing/betting mod.