News: Welcome back to Bullworth! If you haven't already, you will need to reset your password..

Author Topic: FanFic Questions And Comments  (Read 51836 times)

Offline Evolution

• Elitist
    • View Profile
Re: FanFic Questions And Comments
« Reply #135 on: April 13, 2013, 06:24:17 AM »
Agreed  :ajajaxh5:

That particular Fanfic wasn't my cup of tea, but I do believe that the Pete fellow should continue posting Fanfics here and perhaps write 'Normally', as I saw some good bits in the Fanfic he was working on, but I think he could do a whole lot more if he actually wrote properly instead of the lame *Jesus helps everyone on earth, but than he dies a few years later for our sins* 

I kinda' dislike it when, for example a big action sequence or something 'Big' is coming up and the author writes it like it was done in 2 seconds. Example: *Alex flies to Georgia and shoots Chuck in the head, police catch him after a few years of looking and kill him* (Note, that wasn't a shot on Pete, I'm talking generally)

Offline BloodChuckZ

• Bullworth God
  • Original Member
  • Define "Life" For Me Again...
  • Are You Insane ???
    • View Profile
« Reply #136 on: April 13, 2013, 06:41:06 AM »
Yeah, Ha....I used to really hate it (still do) when someone wrote "Jimmy ran to the store", like from the school, and in 2 seconds he's there.  I mean just how much running can a guy do, anyway ?

I just put up a post that was trying to explain the topography that's going to lead to the key element in Chapter 7......Kinda been aiming at it ever since the idea came to me several months ago.  Up until now, really haven't done much in the chapter (since most all the villains are gone)....Except make sure some people were screwing, that is.   But it's building to a key happening, so all the buildup is necessary.

Offline Evolution

• Elitist
    • View Profile
« Reply #137 on: April 13, 2013, 12:53:57 PM »
Although it can be a real pain in the dickhole, it's very necessary to give the reader more insight and much more needed when something important takes place there... Transitional scenes are also very much necessary to build on character development, and not just that... It's just... NEEDED for a normal story to work out, every single story needs transitional scenes, and people may not see it, but it gives the story more bacon and cheese overall. O0

Reasoning for the lack of posts in Bryce's Fanfic is because I'm putting that on halt for a few weeks or so, I may get into the 'Dead' Fanfic more and update it more often, but I'm just relaxing with it and playing out ideas for both of them for now. I really enjoy writing to think of it, should do it more often, and I absolutely love reading other Bully Fanfics...

But now that I've noticed, Fanfiction.net is quite boring now, most of the users that are active on the 'Bully' section of Fanfiction are all just a bunch of fan-girls who only read Slash Fictions. (A.K.A. Homosexual love stories) <--- Nothing is wrong with it, but it gets boring after awhile and a lot of good stories are underrated while the human Fanfics are adored by all the Fan-Girls.

Offline BloodChuckZ

• Bullworth God
  • Original Member
  • Are You Insane ???
    • View Profile
« Reply #138 on: April 13, 2013, 01:21:41 PM »
Ugh, I'd hate that.  Really just isn't my thing.  A little of that is worked into the NES, but that wasn't  my idea, and I'm not comfortable writing about it.

Offline Evolution

• Elitist
    • View Profile
« Reply #139 on: April 15, 2013, 08:12:41 AM »
Most recent post in the Fanfic was kind of rushed, but I made it as best I could... Also added some humour in there. (Occasional Humour will be present throughout the story)

I'm also going to steal a note of your book and start using the....

"__________________________" in the story now, when it's needed.

Offline Evolution

• Elitist
    • View Profile
« Reply #140 on: April 25, 2013, 05:55:37 AM »
Wow. I put the word "Snigger" in my most recent Fanfic and it censored it as it has the word "Nigger" in it. Therefore making it appear as "Snigger."

That's inconvenient, lol. But at least there's a way to bypass it.

Offline BloodChuckZ

• Bullworth God
  • Original Member
  • Are You Insane ???
    • View Profile
« Reply #141 on: April 25, 2013, 10:55:25 AM »
So, you're back to write ?

Offline Evolution

• Elitist
    • View Profile
« Reply #142 on: April 25, 2013, 05:05:58 PM »
Kind of.... I'm writing up future pieces for the Bryce Fanfic, it'll just be awhile before I get it posted. And the mini comedy fanfic is just for the laughs.

Offline Hayley

• _( :⁍ 」 )_
  • Global Moderator
  • I Live Here
    • View Profile
« Reply #143 on: April 25, 2013, 07:01:22 PM »
But now that I've noticed, Fanfiction.net is quite boring now, most of the users that are active on the 'Bully' section of Fanfiction are all just a bunch of fan-girls who only read Slash Fictions. (A.K.A. Homosexual love stories) <--- Nothing is wrong with it, but it gets boring after awhile and a lot of good stories are underrated while the human Fanfics are adored by all the Fan-Girls.
I'm a bit late, I know, but I just wanted to say I completely agree.

I don't mind reading slash but so many of the stories posted on FF.net have awful writing and the characters are so OOC it makes my eyes bleed. The sheer amount of Gary/Pete fics make me gag, too. D: I really can't stand all the fangirls/boys who eat that shit up.

Awful writing doesn't just apply to the Bully section and slash fics. I know there's got to be a hidden gem somewhere, but god damn I'm not gonna look for it. I've pretty much abandoned that site due to all the bad writing. :laugh:

Anyway, I don't. Read the things that are posted here. Maybe I should. But I don't feel like it.
« Last Edit: April 25, 2013, 07:07:50 PM by Hayley »

Offline Evolution

• Elitist
    • View Profile
« Reply #144 on: April 27, 2013, 09:29:19 AM »
Well.... Recently I lost a few files on the Bryce Fanfic among others when a certain dickhole fucked things up. (I was pissed to say the least) but it may be a blessing in disguise when it comes to the Fanics, as some of them could of used much cleaning up as it was a little rusty.

I also have a load of ideas for some FanFics, one of which, I'll start working on very soon... Although I'm not certain on who the protagonist should be, I may be going for good ol' Const. 

Anyhoo, I'm still waiting for Rlf's Fanfic :P

Offline BloodChuckZ

• Bullworth God
  • Original Member
  • Are You Insane ???
    • View Profile
« Reply #145 on: April 27, 2013, 09:33:52 AM »
Lost ?  Who screwed what up ?

Offline Evolution

• Elitist
    • View Profile
« Reply #146 on: April 27, 2013, 09:38:03 AM »
Bah.... I was in the middle of writing a few entries for FanFics, and someone  turned off my computer while I was doing so for a stupid reason, therefore causing me to lose multiple files. Which, therefore, pissed me right off.

It's not a huge deal though, I can start it from scratch and make it better than it was originally.

Offline Evolution

• Elitist
    • View Profile
« Reply #147 on: April 28, 2013, 02:48:42 AM »
Alright, I've got a steady plan for my Constantinos FanFiction, and I'm already working on it. (I have a feeling it may be the best piece of FanFiction I've done so far).... And, it will be set in the same Universe as the NES, but it'll be Post-NES. (After everything is done and dusted) Tony will be a major thing in this as well, but I may get rid of a few people, like Nick or something... But.... It looks real great right now... Getting a hard one just thinking about it 8) (Jokes)

But yeah, I have BIG plans for this, and I think I'll be putting the Bryce FanFiction at the back of the line for now.

You alright with this?... I didn't plan on having Tony originally, but he fits real well in this FanFiction and all the stuff that will happen in it.

Offline BloodChuckZ

• Bullworth God
  • Original Member
  • Are You Insane ???
    • View Profile
« Reply #148 on: April 28, 2013, 05:11:37 AM »
NES Spoiler - Nick may leave at the end of the summer anyway.

Offline Evolution

• Elitist
    • View Profile
« Reply #149 on: April 28, 2013, 09:43:11 AM »
Okay... But be aware, this FanFiction won't necessarily be in accordance with what is happening in the NES at the moment. (I'm twisting things around and such so it fits my FanFiction) I'll keep references to past posts in the NES, but the things that are happening in it now is not important when it comes to my FanFiction. (If you get what I mean....)

But yeah, I'm excited to be working on this and I have a really good plot set out. (At least it's 'Good' in my mind)....