News: Welcome back to Bullworth! If you haven't already, you will need to reset your password..

Author Topic: FanFic Questions And Comments  (Read 52244 times)

Offline BloodChuckZ

• Bullworth God
  • Original Member
  • Define "Life" For Me Again...
  • Are You Insane ???
    • View Profile
Re: FanFic Questions And Comments
« Reply #120 on: April 05, 2013, 05:26:29 AM »
Heh, I doubt it.....Even when I had Kurt beat the holy shit outta Derby and piss in his face, I still hated the Prep SOB. 

He turned into a real evil bastard.  Not entirely my doing, it was almost like I felt....Compelled.....To write him him that way.  Strange, no ?

Offline Evolution

• Elitist
    • View Profile
« Reply #121 on: April 06, 2013, 06:22:31 AM »
Let's just say... Perhaps Bryce may go to further extents, if I decide to go with that option >:D

Anyhow... I'm suffering from Writer's Block... Damn Writer's Block! It'll leave once I get in the 'Zone' though.

Offline BloodChuckZ

• Bullworth God
  • Original Member
  • Are You Insane ???
    • View Profile
« Reply #122 on: April 06, 2013, 06:47:36 AM »
For some weird reason, I've kinda always had an affinity for Bryce.  He's like the least threatening Prep to my mind.  Geese, shoot the guy when he's whacking on that bag over at the Gym, and nothing bothers the guy, he just goes on whacking that bag.

Offline Evolution

• Elitist
    • View Profile
« Reply #123 on: April 06, 2013, 06:53:02 AM »
One of the main reasons I chose Bryce, was because he is in fact one of my favourite preps... And, his father is on the verge of debt, as mentioned in the game, which plays a pretty big role in the Fanfic I'm working on.

And yes, he is the 'Least Threatening' Prep... For now, at least... You may be able to 'Connect' (Affinity as you put it) with him even more later on in the Fanfic.

Offline BloodChuckZ

• Bullworth God
  • Original Member
  • Are You Insane ???
    • View Profile
« Reply #124 on: April 06, 2013, 06:56:27 AM »
I've always wanted to plan a role for Bryce in the NES.  Near the end, think I'm gonna do something nice for him.

As for that dick Derby, he's gonna be toast.

Offline Evolution

• Elitist
    • View Profile
« Reply #125 on: April 06, 2013, 09:55:05 AM »
It'd be nice to see him get a larger role in the NES, I guess. Pretty cool, if he did.

I'm just sitting here, writing up the 'Action' sequences, I'm itching to get it posted, but I have to go through the 'Transitonal' scenes first... Darn it! :P

Offline BloodChuckZ

• Bullworth God
  • Original Member
  • Are You Insane ???
    • View Profile
« Reply #126 on: April 06, 2013, 04:27:08 PM »
Yeah, that's a real pain in the ass.  I'm in transitional stuff myself, and can hardly wait to get to the night of the Independence Day Fireworks, where the big shocker is due to happen.

Offline Evolution

• Elitist
    • View Profile
« Reply #127 on: April 08, 2013, 05:01:04 AM »
I was originally going to post the Action Sequence by tonight, but I decided not to... I want to give some more character development to Malik, Leon, and Levi... And after that, the big shocker is due to happen :P 

Might add some needed comedy to the Fanfic as well, don't want it ALL to be sociopaths and fighting, need some humor in it. That's where Malik and Levi will come in  :euro:

Offline Evolution

• Elitist
    • View Profile
« Reply #128 on: April 10, 2013, 10:10:55 AM »
HAHAHA!

I read 'Fine Kettle Of Fish' and it was a real laugh riot... Damn, pretty damn good as well.

Offline BloodChuckZ

• Bullworth God
  • Original Member
  • Are You Insane ???
    • View Profile
« Reply #129 on: April 10, 2013, 12:32:57 PM »
I may pick that back up again, once I finish the NES.  Had to do a whole lotta research on different types of fish for that one. 

Offline BloodChuckZ

• Bullworth God
  • Original Member
  • Are You Insane ???
    • View Profile
« Reply #130 on: April 11, 2013, 05:23:16 AM »
Reading the 'Dead Fanfic'.....Couple of points....

".....But it wasn’t himself that he feared the safety for, it was his friends, and his beloved girlfriend, Amy and to a slightly lesser extent, Pedro, his girlfriends sister."  <----Should be Brother (?)

And, the CDC (Center for Disease Control) is based in Atlanta, Georgia....You should make the one In Massachusetts like a branch center or something.

But, a good read.  A few minor sentence structure issues, but nothing terrible.

Offline Evolution

• Elitist
    • View Profile
« Reply #131 on: April 11, 2013, 07:21:43 AM »
Oops, completely missed the 'Sister' fuck up, thanks for pointing that out. (Edited it.)

And yes... I do know CDC is in Atlanta, but as Bullworth is in the New England Area I had to put it somewhere close by, even if that means putting CDC in Mass... Perhaps I'll edit it and change it to something else (A branch off as you suggested) I'm always in need of getting pointers and critique, and for that, I thank you  :euro:

Btw, I'm glad you like it (Or still reading it) that is pretty cool and I appeciate it  :cool:

Offline BloodChuckZ

• Bullworth God
  • Original Member
  • Are You Insane ???
    • View Profile
« Reply #132 on: April 12, 2013, 03:12:00 AM »
I see that Pete fellow is really getting into it with his '14 Hour War' fanfic.

Nice. Good to see others posting stories here.

Offline Evolution

• Elitist
    • View Profile
« Reply #133 on: April 12, 2013, 06:38:30 AM »
Well, allow me to comment on the story Pete is working on, The '14 Hour War' Fanfic. (Note- I shouldn't go around giving critque as that's Chuck's job but here are my thoughts on it)

First off... Let me say, I think you're a good writer, and you most likely have (And should) write in detail and in a proper manner, for example don't go *Omar shoots Peanut in the head, he jumps to China and dies when a fat man sits on him* try and write it in full, and proper sentences. (As I said, I think you're a good writer, but you could do a whole lot more if you tried harder to do so... Don't try and rush it, give thoughts to the plot, especially for any future stories you may (And should) work on)

And... As for the story itself... The writing is good at points (And, as said before, can be much better if you put more effort into it) but the plot for it is.... Just plain odd and basically the story gets even more confusing each and every post... Causing a war because of a cannibal and all that stuff that happened afterwards?... Kind of laughable for a story that's suppose to be serious.

But, I do look forward to more FUTURE stories and hopefully it is done in a proper manner. Once again, don't take this the wrong way. But that was my 2 cents on it and I hope I didn't seem like a prick  :blank:

Offline BloodChuckZ

• Bullworth God
  • Original Member
  • Are You Insane ???
    • View Profile
« Reply #134 on: April 13, 2013, 06:15:00 AM »
A lot of FanFic is written like that, I've seen some.  Just a different style.  Not my style, but a style nevertheless.  I basically look at the story elements.

But, I don't know him, or just how proficient he would be at 'regular' writing.  He may be just starting out.  But to give him credit, at least he actually finished off the story instead of leaving it hang.