News: Welcome back to Bullworth! If you haven't already, you will need to reset your password..

Author Topic: Events, routines  (Read 6540 times)

Offline DaBOSS54320

• View Profile
Re: Events, routines
« Reply #15 on: September 25, 2014, 08:01:33 PM »
Sorry to sound like an asshole, but I'm just going to say what everyone is thinking.
Nobody will make this mod for you because you're ungrateful and just annoy modders who work hard by insulting them for not taking their entire day up to make mods for you.

Offline Unknownsoldier

• View Profile
« Reply #16 on: September 26, 2014, 02:35:11 AM »
Very possible, but must be 100% accurate. You probably have to get what class is present in current day, and if it's the last day, probably freeze the clock for a while. Do some manual clock settings during. Use a code to spawn the closed gates infront of the school.

Offline Bryce Montrose

• "You expect me to pity for you?"
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: September 26, 2014, 02:51:26 PM »
Sorry to sound like an asshole, but I'm just going to say what everyone is thinking.
Nobody will make this mod for you because you're ungrateful and just annoy modders who work hard by insulting them for not taking their entire day up to make mods for you.

You are arrogant.
Nobody here makes MODs sent to me because I always expect the Player Selector MOD

FaZe

« Reply #18 on: September 27, 2014, 11:25:17 AM »
I'm not trying to sound rude, but maybe you should try and learn for yourself. I tried to learn for myself, I couldn't do it, and I never request things, maybe using a bit more of your brain could get you somewhere.
It's just a thought...

Offline Unknownsoldier

• View Profile
« Reply #19 on: September 27, 2014, 12:18:45 PM »
I'm not trying to sound rude, but maybe you should try and learn for yourself. I tried to learn for myself, I couldn't do it, and I never request things, maybe using a bit more of your brain could get you somewhere.
It's just a thought...

FaZe

« Reply #20 on: September 28, 2014, 03:00:10 PM »
It's True DOE!

Offline Unknownsoldier

• View Profile
« Reply #21 on: September 28, 2014, 05:48:42 PM »
^