News: Welcome back to Bullworth! If you haven't already, you will need to reset your password..

Author Topic: Bully Multiplayer WISHLIST  (Read 33106 times)

FaZe

Re: Bully Multiplayer WISHLIST
« Reply #75 on: June 07, 2013, 11:57:24 AM »
Dont know if this has been said, but maybe something ike where all the players vs the npc`s/bots, so for example, jimmy and gary, vs all the cliques

Offline juggalo66692

• MMFWCL WHOOP WHOOP
    • View Profile
« Reply #76 on: June 07, 2013, 07:13:48 PM »
i have an idea what about one team only versus 1 person or it can be in waves like survival
That's a pretty good idea. Like, the survivor would play as a Jock or as Russell and there would be waves of weak Nerds attacking.
or you could be any character except prefects, police, and teachers and it could be waves of jocks townies greasers preps basically any of the cliques

Offline Walter20210

• I keep loving the old things :P
    • View Profile
    • YouTube Account
« Reply #77 on: June 07, 2013, 07:31:00 PM »
Oh and something really Cool (Cool for gameplay obiously)

All players will have Jimmy style

But they will have extra attacks

Example :
You are a Prefect and you press "Down" to do the bust move.
You are Norton and you press "Left" and you do the bearhug.
You are A Townie And you can do is combo Pressing "Down" + "Attack"

Because other people Fight Style is not really cool :/

Offline juggalo66692

• MMFWCL WHOOP WHOOP
    • View Profile
« Reply #78 on: June 07, 2013, 11:41:32 PM »
Oh and something really Cool (Cool for gameplay obiously)

All players will have Jimmy style

But they will have extra attacks

Example :
You are a Prefect and you press "Down" to do the bust move.
You are Norton and you press "Left" and you do the bearhug.
You are A Townie And you can do is combo Pressing "Down" + "Attack"

Because other people Fight Style is not really cool :/
that would be awesome to use

Offline c00ld0c26

• The D0c
  • Can't Get Enough
  • Just a dood doing dood things.
    • View Profile
    • My channel.
« Reply #79 on: June 13, 2013, 12:54:17 PM »
SWEGTA how about adding the zombie mod to the multiplayer playing mods?

Offline Maddjoe

• View Profile
« Reply #80 on: June 14, 2013, 02:53:47 PM »
I have another idea, what if it's possible to do dodge ball and football matches, that will be very awesome to play with friends.
Oh yeah it will be cool that if each server has a different game mode, like a server for Zombies, server for roleplay, server for DMs and so on.
« Last Edit: June 14, 2013, 02:55:41 PM by Maddjoe »

Offline Gimme your pocket money..

• View Profile
« Reply #81 on: June 14, 2013, 03:21:20 PM »
I have another idea, what if it's possible to do dodge ball and football matches, that will be very awesome to play with friends.
Oh yeah it will be cool that if each server has a different game mode, like a server for Zombies, server for roleplay, server for DMs and so on.
Zombies aren't allowed,read the 1st post.
The role-play thing would be good like teachers in school or some crews etc. I hope you'll realize the mod.

Offline juggalo66692

• MMFWCL WHOOP WHOOP
    • View Profile
« Reply #82 on: June 14, 2013, 04:31:42 PM »
I have an idea about the boxing and other sports what about like tournaments or something you know I think that would be awesome to see

Offline MadmaN

• Bully-Board Admin Team
  • Biblio-Techa Mods (retired)
    • View Profile
« Reply #83 on: June 15, 2013, 08:42:00 PM »
I enjoy roleplay too. But͵ did you ever see a samp rp servers script? I saw plenty of them. My friend makes a lot of samp servers scripts and he always lets me beta test them. He lets me open them. They were 30 to 80 k lines eac.h. It will take a lot to make them

My own custom samp scriot for my clan's server that is not used atm took me 2 years to develop and weighs in at this time of around 400k lines and is rather massive.

I have other smaller server scripts I have written as well that are nearly as large but not as complex but the big script in question also is in dire need of a code facelift since its very outdated code now and I never bothred to make the time to redo it.

IF we can get sa-mp ported to bully I will use this as the first bully server side mod but it will take quite a lot of coding and time to fix things up to work specifically for bully due to the differences bully has to GTA: SA.

I will allow this thread to continue on until around mid august after which I will lock this topic and start building a coding team to see if we can even port this...failing that I will work on possibly porting MTA over instead which also happens to be opensource which really works well for us.

Offline Mr Leone

• Ain't nobody makin' a fool of Johnny Vincent
  • what''s up bully board
    • View Profile
« Reply #84 on: July 07, 2013, 10:09:51 AM »
this is great!

Offline juggalo66692

• MMFWCL WHOOP WHOOP
    • View Profile
« Reply #85 on: July 08, 2013, 04:50:31 PM »
I enjoy roleplay too. But͵ did you ever see a samp rp servers script? I saw plenty of them. My friend makes a lot of samp servers scripts and he always lets me beta test them. He lets me open them. They were 30 to 80 k lines eac.h. It will take a lot to make them

My own custom samp scriot for my clan's server that is not used atm took me 2 years to develop and weighs in at this time of around 400k lines and is rather massive.

I have other smaller server scripts I have written as well that are nearly as large but not as complex but the big script in question also is in dire need of a code facelift since its very outdated code now and I never bothred to make the time to redo it.

IF we can get sa-mp ported to bully I will use this as the first bully server side mod but it will take quite a lot of coding and time to fix things up to work specifically for bully due to the differences bully has to GTA: SA.

I will allow this thread to continue on until around mid august after which I will lock this topic and start building a coding team to see if we can even port this...failing that I will work on possibly porting MTA over instead which also happens to be opensource which really works well for us.
i was wondering if i could help test your server mad

Offline AlphaTech

• LostInSpace
  • The name's AlphaTECH, whatca need help with?! :)
    • View Profile
« Reply #86 on: July 12, 2013, 07:48:36 PM »
This idea looks awesome for a multiplayer in bully. I really liked the multiplayer in GTA 4 had so much fun on the xbox 360. I was also thinking of a few good idea's for a multiplayer mod in bully.

Multiplayer Modes

Bike Stunting
*A stunt type mini game where you could either use a bike or skateboard to do some cool stunts and collect points. The points could be set up this way. Stunt 1 Jump - 100 points or something like that. The winner of the contest which has to get 2000 points get a trophy and a new faster bike to race in multiplayer free roam.

Team Races
*Players could team up and race a lapped area and they have to battle it out until the two players get to the finish line. Like Mario Kart Double Dash but with two vehicles instead of one.

Team Sniping
*Players equip the slingshot and spawn in different camping like area's on the map. Kind of like COD but a little different the players spawn at two different positions and The two snipers have to take out the other two players on foot before the time reaches zero.

One on One Fighting
*Players have the ability to switch their character like I see in some video's. The fighting style is mixed and completely different. So their could a range of 20 new styles mixed up to use in the one on one battle. Kind of like the boxing matches but allot different. You can see the HUD of both players health bar and the name. Here is the difference. You can switch the area you want to fight in and switch your style to any mixed style. Change your characters stamina and their ability's, like running fast and swinging harder or something like that. And each character starts at an level 1 to level 50. So they have the ability to upgrade their styles and health and stamina.

Map Knockoff Mini Game
*Players spawn on rooftops and you must knock off all the bots like 20 spawn and you have to knock them all off. If you knock them off they knock out instantly and you get an KO (20) -1
19 bots left or something like that.

Foot Races
*A mini game where you have to race on foot using different weapons like in the rangers pack video you throw objects on the ground and players instantly knockout, then players spawn somewhere else behind the players on the map.

Long Distance Throwing Mini Game
*Who every throws the farthest wins. Using a soccer-ball or football you must throw the object the farthest to win. You win different upgrades for free roam playing and winning this mini game like longer throwing distances and things like that.

Enemy Elimination
*Players spawn in the fun-house, tenements or another large interior with floors like the Harrington house. You must eliminate the bots and make it to the finish line. Then you to have to do a phase two and make it back to your position. Players go one at a time.

Aiming Contest
*Players must use different types of weapons and see if they can hit certain targets increases your aim as an upgrade.

Bullworth Football Mini Game
*Their are two goals on each side and the football field. The players must score goals like in regular football but their are no rules. When players start to fight the game fixed their position and puts them in a football stance or position.

Classes Minigames :"What I can think of at the moment."
*Bike Fixing
 Biology
 English
 Math
 Music
 Gym - Not the same as my other idea regular dodgeball and wrestling.
 Art

Wrestling Minigame
*Two Players wrestle with all their moves disabled like in the regular gym class. Players have the ability to do all the grappling moves in the game even Gary's Final Showdown Grapple. The difference between the regular gym class and this is that each time you win you unlock certain grapple moves to use in multiplayer free roam so if it is possible to create more grapples then so be it.

KickBall Minigame
*Not the same as in gym class. Players compete in kickball matches and run around a certain small area to win. If hit by the kickball you lose.

All Out Shoot Outs
*Players are equipped with every shooting weapon in bully no throwing or non shooting weapons. This idea is exactly like COD MW3 where players take out other players and have different perks to use like faster reload and faster shooting and faster aiming. Players spawn all over the map and have different teams also shooting and taking each other out the minimum points for a player or a team are 1000 points to 2000 points.

Search errand
*Players much search for a lost player that is far away on the map in an interior or exterior. While doing so the player must face the clique that hates that character in the clique. When you reach the ending you must fight a boss. After this you take the character back to the area specified and you win some money.

Protection Errand
*Kind of like Save Algie but a hell of allot different. Players start at an certain area with the character. They must protect that character with them finding weapons on the way. So you could find baseball bats, spud guns, bottle rockers or anything like that.

Last but not least for now
Swimming Races
*Everyone knows Justin's errand but on a much bigger scale players must race other players either one by one swimming or racing where the players race to the finish line. Whomever wins gets faster swimming speeds in free roam.

Offline Maddjoe

• View Profile
« Reply #87 on: July 12, 2013, 07:55:50 PM »
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
Nice ideas it would be fun like this but i think that every server will have it's own script like special minigames,perks,missions and stuff just like in SAMP, but if it was like there was no scripting you just host a server and it's like all the things you said

Offline nicefunfungirl

• View Profile
« Reply #88 on: July 16, 2013, 04:16:41 AM »
Wait! What about non-cliques? (I've read all pages,And possibly idk,But i might've missed something letting me somehow know if non-clique characters will be available) But as to knowing,I'd of course play christy. :3

Offline Al Arlington

• 101A
  • Money Handler
    • View Profile
    • My Official Youtube Channel
« Reply #89 on: July 16, 2013, 04:42:50 AM »
Bully RPG eh.....

That ain't a bad idea.

When you first join your a no clique.