News: Welcome back to Bullworth! If you haven't already, you will need to reset your password..

Author Topic: Bully Multiplayer WISHLIST  (Read 33226 times)

Offline Al Arlington

• 101A
  • Money Handler
    • View Profile
    • My Official Youtube Channel
Re: Bully Multiplayer WISHLIST
« Reply #60 on: May 21, 2013, 11:02:38 AM »
Can we not ask some pro GTA hackers/modders to help us with this?
It wouldn't help much.

The GTA Engine is Renderware (GTA III/VC/SA/VCS/LCS) or Rockstar Advanced Gaming Engine (GTA IV/TBOGT/TLAD/V)

Bully's engine is Renderware (PS2 version ONLY) and GameByro (Scholarship Edition)

Offline Erik

• View Profile
« Reply #61 on: May 21, 2013, 11:42:41 AM »
When will multiplayer be available?  :) 

You're still new but a word of advice:  don't ask when things will be available.  There will be an announcement or updates.  Patience, young Padawan.   :cool:

Offline King Cobra

• Admin
  • I Live Here
  • TGSWP
    • View Profile
« Reply #62 on: May 21, 2013, 10:09:51 PM »

Not for a long time. Don't expect it any time soon. This project has yet to be started. Even if this does start, it will take well over a year to get a project at such scale functioning.
« Last Edit: May 21, 2013, 10:12:57 PM by King Cobra »

Offline MadmaN

• Bully-Board Admin Team
  • Biblio-Techa Mods (retired)
    • View Profile
« Reply #63 on: May 21, 2013, 10:11:48 PM »

As Erik said above....please do not ask this of anyone since its the same as a little kid on a long car trip constantly asking "are we there yet?" over and over to the point where it gets very annoying.

I still don't even know whether I will even get around to really toying around with the possability since there is the chance that it can't even be made since the gamebryo game engine is very different then renderware and just because gta has a multi-player mod doesn't exactly mean that bully will also be guaranteed to have one too.

I still have to see IF I can even build a team to do this and even then....I don't yet know how this even will be done since we still have to decrypt a lot of stuff in the game files before we will know for sure if it can even be done.

The only reason why multiplayer even was done for gta is because there actually is a tiny bit of leftover multiplayer code in the game itself that was never finished and not removed....kinda similar to the infamous hot coffee mod and you may notice that only version 1.0 of gta san andreas can play online....later versions cannot since the patches remove all the leftover stuff from the game to prevent another hot coffee like disaster.

Offline xXxNarumi

• Apprehended (Captured)
  • xNarumi wont be missed.
    • View Profile
« Reply #64 on: May 21, 2013, 11:32:27 PM »

Soon™
« Last Edit: May 21, 2013, 11:41:41 PM by CAMHEADZ »

Offline Mick3Mouse

• Obam3mouse
  • Bullworth Junkie
  • Major Mick3Mouse Algie Hunter
    • View Profile
    • My youtube
« Reply #65 on: May 22, 2013, 04:10:37 AM »
Okay, chill you dont need to put 3 posts about dont ask for mods here. I understand with one  :)

Offline Red Blaster

• The BB Arab
  • More Than Halfway There
  • Hi
    • View Profile
« Reply #66 on: May 22, 2013, 05:10:54 AM »
The more posts about it, the more it is emphasized.

Offline Erik

• View Profile
« Reply #67 on: May 22, 2013, 12:15:15 PM »
Okay, chill you don't need to put 3 posts about don't ask for mods here. I understand with one  :)

Cobra and Mad had good points that they wanted to add.  Its not us ganging up on you, its three individual people elaborating on one statement.   :ajajaxh5:

Offline MadmaN

• Bully-Board Admin Team
  • Biblio-Techa Mods (retired)
    • View Profile
« Reply #68 on: May 22, 2013, 05:17:15 PM »
Exactly.  ;)

Offline Reebok

• Fuck it, dude. Let's go bowling.
    • View Profile
« Reply #69 on: May 30, 2013, 06:09:24 PM »
As a huge fan of RP on gaming engines, I think it'd be great to roleplay on Bully. I could already see cliques having their beef, beating up nerds, RPing a teacher/prefect, kicking ass at football games. I mean, the possibilities are endless. I know a lot of people aren't into the RP hype, but the way I see it, if Bully multiplayer happens, I'll personally buy myself a server just to RP.

Offline c00ld0c26

• The D0c
  • Can't Get Enough
  • Just a dood doing dood things.
    • View Profile
    • My channel.
« Reply #70 on: May 31, 2013, 03:02:50 AM »
I enjoy roleplay too. But͵ did you ever see a samp rp servers script? I saw plenty of them. My friend makes a lot of samp servers scripts and he always lets me beta test them. He lets me open them. They were 30 to 80 k lines eac.h. It will take a lot to make them

Offline Graves

• View Profile
« Reply #71 on: June 05, 2013, 02:56:22 AM »
If this has not been implented yet, I suggest that you are able to be in a different model or "skin" in the game. We don't want everyone running around in a basic Jimmy Hopkins model. Also for the cliques in free roam, only make it available to choose for average skin, don't let people roam around being Russel, or Johnny. It will only cause problems due to the fact that most people will want full leadership of cliques. I really wish you the best with this. If you don't give up and keep working, this will most likely be possible. I also suggest talking to some SA-MP scripters, they might give you some helpful tips.

Offline Reebok

• Fuck it, dude. Let's go bowling.
    • View Profile
« Reply #72 on: June 05, 2013, 10:26:40 AM »
Only on a roleplay server, would people form cliques that would mean anything. On a DM server, or any other, I don't see how being the leader of a clique would be a big deal?

Offline juggalo66692

• MMFWCL WHOOP WHOOP
    • View Profile
« Reply #73 on: June 05, 2013, 03:38:21 PM »
i have an idea what about one team only versus 1 person or it can be in waves like survival

Offline Mercury

• Bullworth Official Steroids Dealer
  • Workout Freak.
    • View Profile
« Reply #74 on: June 05, 2013, 06:03:33 PM »
i have an idea what about one team only versus 1 person or it can be in waves like survival
That's a pretty good idea. Like, the survivor would play as a Jock or as Russell and there would be waves of weak Nerds attacking.