News: Welcome back to Bullworth! If you haven't already, you will need to reset your password..

Author Topic: Favorite characters to follow around  (Read 8052 times)

Offline Hejira

• View Profile
Favorite characters to follow around
« on: September 19, 2011, 08:11:51 AM »
Which characters do you most enjoy seeing interact with the environment?  Here's a few of mine:

Peanut "Look who decided to bestow us with a visit" Romano.  I also like when he says "You got mail".  Hilarious dude. 

Lefty "Why are you hands so sticky?" Mancini.  He has some other good ones: "You ever hear of deodorent?", "How come you don't have any friends?", and "Another day without getting any?"

Peanut and Lefty are my boys

Pretty much anything involving Sheldon is funny, because of his voice. 

Ray Hughes is great for the same reason.  "Relax, I didn't mean anything by it!"  I like when he trashtalks people too.  He's usually too scared of Jimmy though, so I like to pull the fire alarm in the boys dorm to get some new blood in there.  He was going at it with Peanut the other day. 

Caught Bif the other day asking Algie "You ever bird watched?".  I was rollin', I'd like to try and get him to say that again.  Not really sure which prep is the most amusing.  They don't seem to trashtalk as much as the greasers. 

I like all the Bullies, though they are so commonplace in the game I'm sort of used to the stuff they say. 

Fatty says some funny things, and Algie can be amusing when he gets mad and calls Damon or Bif a "poopypants!". 

Offline BloodChuckZ

• Bullworth God
  • Original Member
  • Define "Life" For Me Again...
  • Are You Insane ???
    • View Profile
Re: Favorite characters to follow around
« Reply #1 on: September 19, 2011, 08:27:20 AM »
I like Algie's LOSERHEAD.

Mike_W

« Reply #2 on: September 19, 2011, 09:37:59 AM »
Hahaha, I don't really have a favorite person to follow, but I usually tail people to hear them insult people.

What I like to do is lure a Townie into the school grounds and watch as they torture the students. Especially "Shove this up your ass!" Jerry.

Offline Hayley

• _( :⁍ 」 )_
  • Global Moderator
  • I Live Here
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: September 19, 2011, 10:46:48 AM »
^ I did that a few weeks ago! I hired Duncan (in Blue Skies) and snuck back to the football field with him. Unfortunately he got his ass handed to him despite my best efforts to knock out the jocks before they knocked Duncan out. All that for nothing.

And then just yesterday I took him to New Coventry where he smashed Lola's sack. It was funny watching them insult each other.

... yes.

ANYHOW I don't have a particular person that I enjoy stalking. :U No time for stalking. Gotta go raise some hell~

Offline Scum

• I'm Scum.
  • Elitist
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: November 08, 2011, 02:51:54 PM »
 A favorite victim, eh? Well, I'm usually interested in stalking peapole in special parts of the game -around the start of Chapter 1(the "new kid" quotes are interesting); Before Galloway Away; Before Complete Mayhem(townsfolk and townies tend to talk about Gary's plans and personality)...
 But when i decide to unleash my Inner Stalker, those who should not spawn(for their own good) are Gord, Tad, Wade, Davis, Peanut, Pinky and Hal

Offline Ethansaboss

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: July 21, 2012, 04:02:06 PM »
1.Mandy if she not in the gym
2.Parker
3.Wade
4.Angie if shes in blue skies she spawns there sometimes
5.Dan
6.Lefty
7.Const.

Offline Peachrocks

• A figment of your imagination
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: July 21, 2012, 11:00:34 PM »
^ I did that a few weeks ago! I hired Duncan (in Blue Skies) and snuck back to the football field with him. Unfortunately he got his ass handed to him despite my best efforts to knock out the jocks before they knocked Duncan out. All that for nothing.

And then just yesterday I took him to New Coventry where he smashed Lola's sack. It was funny watching them insult each other.

... yes.

ANYHOW I don't have a particular person that I enjoy stalking. :U No time for stalking. Gotta go raise some hell~

A bit old but I do this with Trent and Ethan sometimes, hire Ethan and 'convince' Trent to follow me to take on the Jocks or the Townies in the alley. Protecting both of them is NOT easy but doable and we all know how Ethan likes to watch things he shouldn't.

I've done Jerry/Jimmy vs the Jocks a few times, much easier since Jerry can beat any Jock 1 to 1 aside Damon most of the time. Funny is hiring Russell and walking into the Jocks territory in chapter 4. That does not end well for the Jocks.

As for 'stalking' I do randomly spend time with certain people and walk with them as they do nonsense. Doing it with some the Jocks lately since I typically spend so much time in chapter 4 beating them up but since I do like a few of them its a new experience lately.

Offline Evolution

• Elitist
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: July 22, 2012, 03:03:28 AM »
I love skinning myself and getting a whole clique into another clique's place and then watch a huge showdown. Remembering me doing that just makes me want to play the game again,

I like getting clique leaders to follow me then back me up when I fight someone.

Offline Gary_Smith23

• View Profile
« Reply #8 on: December 23, 2012, 02:54:38 PM »
Pedro De La Hoya  he is awesome anybody got a re-skin to be him and maybe little girls kissing to suit him.
« Last Edit: December 23, 2012, 03:03:08 PM by Gary_Smith23 »

Offline Hyaenidae

• aaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: December 23, 2012, 07:33:53 PM »
goodbye
« Last Edit: June 19, 2014, 10:51:47 PM by Hyaenidae »

Offline xXxNarumi

• Apprehended (Captured)
  • xNarumi wont be missed.
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: December 31, 2012, 03:27:40 AM »
I like Mandy, and probably Pinky

Offline Jordanator599

• "Don't you usually laugh at that? Yes. Yes I do. Aheeheeheehee..."
  • Greetings.
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: January 13, 2013, 07:31:34 AM »
xD Derby Harrington, he's my favourite character and it's hilarious when he says "My word, I'm about to get brutish with you!" or "Derby Harrington - such a beautiful ring to that name!"

Offline Viking

• View Profile
« Reply #12 on: January 28, 2013, 08:20:03 AM »
I followed Angie around the other day. She informed me at least 20 times in a row that she "really loves bunnies".  :wacko:

Offline SWEGTA

• Da Forum Luffs Me!
  • Swee Gee Tee Ayy
    • View Profile
    • Bully & GTA videos
« Reply #13 on: April 05, 2013, 07:26:04 PM »
Kirby is cute, so I usually follow him around :)

Offline Evolution

• Elitist
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: April 05, 2013, 08:13:02 PM »
No, Kirby isn't cute..... He's a sexy beast.  8)