News: Welcome back to Bullworth! If you haven't already, you will need to reset your password..

Author Topic: Can anyone remember playing Bully for the first time ever?  (Read 2968 times)

Offline perfectozzyozborne

• -Bully_Forever-
  • Hello, My name is Yes-Man,
    • View Profile
Can anyone remember playing Bully for the first time ever?
« on: October 24, 2014, 08:59:39 AM »
I do!, It wasn't called Bully Scholarship Edition back then and it was for the PS2. I got it the exact day it came out and ever since have been obsessed with it. I loved everything about it! The fact your in a school but your not a bully your a savior! I nearly cried at the end of Bully *Spoiler* When Gary turns against you I thought he was would be my best friend again because he would take his tablets or when you Knocked him out he would change My favorite Character wow this is impossible to pick. I just can't they all have a wonderful back story.

Also when I fount out they was making a HD remake of the game with new missions and stuff I jumped off my seat and got the game the day it came out  :laugh: .

Well good bye my friends!   

Offline perfectozzyozborne

• -Bully_Forever-
  • Hello, My name is Yes-Man,
    • View Profile
Re: Can anyone remember playing Bully for the first time ever?
« Reply #1 on: October 24, 2014, 09:01:36 AM »
Oh Till this day Bully is my favorite game!

Offline BloodChuckZ

• Bullworth God
  • Original Member
  • Define "Life" For Me Again...
  • Are You Insane ???
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: October 24, 2014, 01:41:55 PM »
It's my favorite game too, Chester !

Offline SWEGTA

• Da Forum Luffs Me!
  • Swee Gee Tee Ayy
    • View Profile
    • Bully & GTA videos
« Reply #3 on: October 24, 2014, 07:31:08 PM »
PS2 was also my first Bullworth Academy experience.
It felt so dynamic and different. Each character had their own unique personality, the soundtrack was awesome and they included seasons to make you take your time to enjoy the surroundings.

Causing snowball fights during winter was really fun. Old school with the punk flow. ~

Offline BloodChuckZ

• Bullworth God
  • Original Member
  • Are You Insane ???
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: October 25, 2014, 05:01:59 AM »
I screwed up the first time I played by not getting in enough trouble during Chapter 3....Ergo, I didn't have any Snow Shoveling Detentions.
I thought it was like Lawn Mowing, where there was not only Mowing for Detentions, but Mowing for $$ money.
So I kept looking around for something to Snow Shovel for $$ money, and getting pissed off I couldn't find any Snow Shoveling jobs,

Offline 明日香

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: October 25, 2014, 06:45:36 PM »
I first played Bully less than 6 months ago (I forgot when, but it was a bit before I started modding)

Offline Unknownsoldier

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: October 25, 2014, 07:26:00 PM »
My first time was back in 2007 on the PS2. It was originally for my brother but I played it more.

Offline alontzedaka

• Like you'd know..
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: November 05, 2014, 04:11:55 PM »
The FIRST time I played bully was back in 2006..See what happend was that I was basically buying games for the PS2 and I had NO IDEA that the game existed. The cover photo for the game being the name with a blue background didn't really show any promise but I took the chance and went home with it. (Well the chance was rather low since Pirated PS2 games are like $6 lol)

The moment I started the game I was like "The fuck...This is fucking amazing!" Well that was until I got arrested by a prefect for the first time and I had no idea what was that about. Eventually I realized what the idea was about "Not being able to abuse little kids without getting destroyed" so I kept playing the game.   Honestly the game has amazing roleplay values and of course replay values so I kinda stopped continuing the story after I finished 'Slingshot'.

Heh well eventually I finished the game for the 1st time on the PS2..It was the last day before the end of the summer vacation too.. I remember eating a sandwhich while watching the credits...Was a pretty foking good sandwhich.

So yeah, from that point I just kept replaying the game with cheats using a 2nd controller and stuff. Sometimes cheating  more, sometimes less. Eventually I got the 360 version of it and then the STEAM version of it..Basically in total finished the game 8 or 9 times if memory serves me correctly.

I'd also like to point out that I bougth the game for the PS2 so many times..."Yeah the disc got scracthed. I need another one"

(Sigh)...Great game. Best memories.

Offline c00ld0c26

• The D0c
  • Can't Get Enough
  • Just a dood doing dood things.
    • View Profile
    • My channel.
« Reply #8 on: November 05, 2014, 04:40:57 PM »
The FIRST time I played bully was back in 2006..See what happend was that I was basically buying games for the PS2 and I had NO IDEA that the game existed. The cover photo for the game being the name with a blue background didn't really show any promise but I took the chance and went home with it. (Well the chance was rather low since Pirated PS2 games are like $6 lol)

The exact same happend to me.
Man the good old times, Those 6 bucks were really worth it.

Offline BloodChuckZ

• Bullworth God
  • Original Member
  • Are You Insane ???
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: November 05, 2014, 04:54:27 PM »
I think I paid....$10 bucks.
Found it in the Discount Bin at a local Smell-Mart.

Offline Hayley

• _( :⁍ 」 )_
  • Global Moderator
  • I Live Here
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: November 05, 2014, 07:51:04 PM »