News: Welcome back to Bullworth! If you haven't already, you will need to reset your password..

Author Topic: I hope in bully 2 they make it so we can mod it.  (Read 3331 times)

Offline perfectozzyozborne

• -Bully_Forever-
  • Hello, My name is Yes-Man,
    • View Profile
I hope in bully 2 they make it so we can mod it.
« on: August 12, 2013, 03:40:36 PM »
As many of you know I am a Fallout 3,New Vegas modder, And in Fallout 3 and NV they made it so you can mod it simply by using a .ESM and to make it better they made the G.E.C.K so you can make you're mods from scratch E.G Enclave Commander or a Custom NPC and many more. I hope they do that for Bully 2.

Offline residenteviloutbreak

• Go away.
  • "Did someone crap in your bed?"
    • View Profile
Re: I hope in bully 2 they make it so we can mod it.
« Reply #1 on: August 12, 2013, 09:27:02 PM »
You can still mod the games, its just harder to do. But rockstar has always been open to modding. (Except GTA SA, but you all know why that happened).

But yea, a map editor and NPC creator built into the game would be epic. (This would also be epic because if built in, you can use it on the console versions).

Maybe even a mission creator.

Offline Evolution

• Elitist
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: August 13, 2013, 02:05:53 AM »
In a way, it'd be kind of sad. Because of all the modding in Bully 1, I'm not saying I don't WANT Bully 2 to come out, (Because I really fucking do), I'm just saying. But hey, at least when it does come out, we can expand our modding skills and start fresh with a new game, and new mods.

• Go away.
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: August 13, 2013, 02:09:34 AM »
In a way, it'd be kind of sad. Because of all the modding in Bully 1, I'm not saying I don't WANT Bully 2 to come out, (Because I really fucking do), I'm just saying. But hey, at least when it does come out, we can expand our modding skills and start fresh with a new game, and new mods.

But that would be like saying, "I modded GTA IV! Please dont release GTA V!"

Offline Evolution

• Elitist
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: August 13, 2013, 03:55:42 AM »
we can expand our modding skills and start fresh with a new game, and new mods.

That's not what I meant. It's kind of hard to explain.  :euro:

• Go away.
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: August 13, 2013, 04:11:56 AM »

I can perfectly get what you mean. Its the same story with people with Left 4 dead 2 and little big planet 2.

People for L4D2 were worried about its online community being split, and Little big planet 2 people were worried about their levels.

Offline perfectozzyozborne

• -Bully_Forever-
  • Hello, My name is Yes-Man,
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: August 13, 2013, 06:32:08 AM »

I can perfectly get what you mean. Its the same story with people with Left 4 dead 2 and little big planet 2.

People for L4D2 were worried about its online community being split, and Little big planet 2 people were worried about their levels.

No He means all that hard work we have put into the mods all that time we wasted for nothing!
« Last Edit: August 13, 2013, 07:01:22 AM by Red Blaster »

• Go away.
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: August 13, 2013, 09:36:11 AM »

No He means all that hard work we have put into the mods all that time we wasted for nothing!

Thats not wasted for nothing. Just because a bully 2 would be released, does not mean people will "Leave Bully Behind".

Look at the games i mentioned. Those 2 are played all the time by people still.

Offline c00ld0c26

• The D0c
  • Can't Get Enough
  • Just a dood doing dood things.
    • View Profile
    • My channel.
« Reply #8 on: August 13, 2013, 11:23:23 AM »
GTA SA is still played until today (mostly SAMP) so if Bully multiplayer will be released, it may couse Bully to still stay here for a LONG time.
On the topic subject, I think that Bully 2 should be easier to mod, and even if R can make guides (I dont think that will happen  :') about how to mod except for LUA guides, cuz thats kind of our job, the modders of B-B.

• Go away.
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: August 13, 2013, 12:01:17 PM »
GTA SA is still played until today (mostly SAMP) so if Bully multiplayer will be released, it may couse Bully to still stay here for a LONG time.
On the topic subject, I think that Bully 2 should be easier to mod, and even if R can make guides (I dont think that will happen  :') about how to mod except for LUA guides, cuz thats kind of our job, the modders of B-B.

Multiplayer is really no reason for it to be played. Bully would still be played. Early GTA games are still played and they have no online support. (Consoles anyways).
Another example is the classic silent hill games and resident evil games are CONSTANTLY played, they will always be.

Plus its not to rule out an HD edition of Bully might come to next gen consoles. We never know. HD Collections are pretty popular. Silent Hill HD Collection, Sly HD Collection, Ratchet and clank HD collection, you name it.