News: Welcome back to Bullworth! If you haven't already, you will need to reset your password..

Author Topic: Bully SE: Local Multiplayer Mod v2  (Read 11403 times)

Offline UltimateGamer9

• View Profile
Re: Bully SE: Local Multiplayer Mod v2
« Reply #30 on: August 09, 2015, 11:27:37 AM »
winter costumes will be added too!

deadpoolXYZ

« Reply #31 on: August 09, 2015, 12:03:55 PM »
Dude you literally plagiarized some of my ideas such as the spawn place, the red blips underneath the characters and the "panoramic camera" (the name itself, not the idea).

I don't usually bitch about other people's mod but come on you made it so obvious that it's not even fair. I don't really mind if people make the same mods I do, but at least try to use your own imagination. There are literally over 50 interiors plus the mainmap is big enough for any spawn point you desire and you use the same one as mine, with the same camera angle and even the same red blips?

Anyways... at least you are not doing another style mod so that's something I can appreciate.

EDIT: Also noticed the player 2 can be teleported next to player 1 with a button bind... wowww
« Last Edit: August 09, 2015, 12:10:29 PM by The Dream Is Dead »

Offline UltimateGamer9

• View Profile
« Reply #32 on: August 10, 2015, 09:27:13 AM »
Dude you literally plagiarized some of my ideas such as the spawn place, the red blips underneath the characters and the "panoramic camera" (the name itself, not the idea).

I don't usually bitch about other people's mod but come on you made it so obvious that it's not even fair. I don't really mind if people make the same mods I do, but at least try to use your own imagination. There are literally over 50 interiors plus the mainmap is big enough for any spawn point you desire and you use the same one as mine, with the same camera angle and even the same red blips?

Anyways... at least you are not doing another style mod so that's something I can appreciate.

EDIT: Also noticed the player 2 can be teleported next to player 1 with a button bind... wowww
No yours is greater. The panoramic mode has a bug which the camera doesn't want to follow the player 1. And if i did plagiarized your idead then I'm sorry but i promised to make v2.5 and v3.
« Last Edit: August 10, 2015, 09:30:14 AM by UltimateGamer8 »

Offline Vinyl Scratch-3

• View Profile
« Reply #33 on: August 11, 2015, 08:38:15 AM »
Interesting.

Offline AlphaTech

• LostInSpace
  • The name's AlphaTECH, whatca need help with?! :)
    • View Profile
« Reply #34 on: August 11, 2015, 05:01:24 PM »

Lol that beginning scene is easy to do I set those types of blip's up for missions pretty easy. I am going to introduce binding blip's and buttons together to start missions something I did many times.

It's easy just set

if buttonisbeingpressed(8.0) and MissionPad== false then
"ForceMissionStart"(7_01.lua)
« Last Edit: August 11, 2015, 05:08:39 PM by AlphaTech »

Offline DahCobra33

• Decepticon
  • I don't deal with psychos,I put em' away...
    • View Profile
« Reply #35 on: August 11, 2015, 05:27:08 PM »
Did he ever say the blips were a hard thing to add? He just said he used the same blips.

Aaanyways,you're doing a good Job UG8,keep it up!!!!  :a-cheer: :a-cheer: :a-cheer: