News: Welcome back to Bullworth! If you haven't already, you will need to reset your password..

Author Topic: Survival Mod V.3  (Read 5714 times)

Offline Unknownsoldier

• View Profile
Survival Mod V.3
« on: May 29, 2014, 10:34:40 PM »
Survival Mod V.3
This mod has took me a while and it has been improved way more than the past versions. It has no more authorities as the enemies. It also has a built-in trouble meter disabler that I use in almost all my LUA mods. I have learned alot from the members here at B-B.  You will spawn in the Tenements in this version. You must defeat all the townies that have been spawned. There is actually a secret in this mod. You can sometimes find Clint in the upstairs area where you fight Norton. Their health stats have also been increased in this mod. You will also have Ray as your bodyguard. He may seem weak but I have gave him plenty of health and even gave him Ted's style with the dives. It's rare that Ray will die, but he doesn't do the whole mission for you. I have not created a "mission complete" point yet. I'm not sure how. Once you beat up all the enemies you're pretty much done. Not too sure how to exit the mini-game though. I usually just load the savegame I used, that's why you should always save your games. Not really much improvements, just in my opinion it's better.

DOWNLOAD

Bully SE: Survival Mod V.3
« Last Edit: September 25, 2014, 01:48:58 AM by Unkn0wnsoldier-|AB| »

Offline c00ld0c26

• The D0c
  • Can't Get Enough
  • Just a dood doing dood things.
    • View Profile
    • My channel.
Re: Survival Mod V.3
« Reply #1 on: July 11, 2014, 10:26:02 PM »
Thats a nice start.
Didn't you say that now you can finish your survival mod since I released a certain code on the podcast yt comments?

Offline Unknownsoldier

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: July 14, 2014, 08:32:05 PM »
Thats a nice start.
Didn't you say that now you can finish your survival mod since I released a certain code on the podcast yt comments?
Yes. This version is old, and outdated. I am currently making a new version. It will have both freeroam, and arcade mission scripts. The freeroam tells you to go downtown and the arcade script just spawns you downtown. I kinda got the idea from zombie mod, but is not even CLOSE to how good the zombie mod will be. I have spawned plenty of objects downtown, as well as disabling all freeroaming characters with the unique model status code. It only uses the spawned peds, and I have spawned a LOT of peds and when I say a lot, I mean a lot. when you cross the bridge there is Ethan. He will become your bodyguard ONLY when you cross the bridge.

It's not much from there. Just try to make your way through the city, and in the chemical plant. I spawned a green blip on the ground infront of the chemical plant door. Once Jimmy stands on it, he will be teleported inside the plant. Now, you just have to get to the bottom and save Pete. You do however have a time limit. I set it to 15 minutes. If you don't save Pete in 15 minutes, you fail the mission. It has a timer on the bottom of the screen. The asylum patients as well as the dropouts, are in the chemical plant.
Once the player is in the plant, it will say "Save Petey!". If Pete is saved, the mission will complete, and you will be teleported to the downtown area.

I used that code a few times for this mod. I am almost done, I just need the chemical plant part and thats it.

Offline WhenLifeGivesYouLemons

• xfire: 1emonthatsme
  • 波動バースト
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: July 29, 2014, 08:43:15 PM »
Wow nice

Pretty damn cool =p

Offline Unknownsoldier

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: July 29, 2014, 10:09:32 PM »
^thx.

Offline DaBOSS54320

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: July 31, 2014, 04:21:10 PM »
RAY!? Well at that point let's just do it alone!

Cool mod.