News: Welcome back to Bullworth! If you haven't already, you will need to reset your password..

Author Topic: Bully 2 Garry's Revenge?  (Read 2636 times)

Offline gelochaoz

• View Profile
Bully 2 Garry's Revenge?
« on: May 16, 2013, 01:36:11 AM »
For my Own opinion I think Bully 2 will be better if the character Were Garry and he will Take His Revenge To Jimmy And Your Final Boss Is Jimmy But If u ended The Game You will Unlock The Story of Jimmy In bully 2  :laugh: Hope You Like Send A Message To me [email protected]
IF you want ^_^

Offline WhenLifeGivesYouLemons

• xfire: 1emonthatsme
  • 波動バースト
    • View Profile
Re: Bully 2 Garry's Revenge?
« Reply #1 on: May 16, 2013, 02:00:49 AM »
I wouldn't want Bully 2 to be based around Gary (Sorry Gary Smith fans). I would like to see a Bully: Gary Scenario where you get to see why Gary used Jimmy and how he got everybody to hate each other at school. Maybe alternate ending where if you beat Jimmy you will see something awesome  ;)

Offline Erik

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: May 16, 2013, 02:09:03 AM »
For my Own opinion I think Bully 2 will be better if the character Were Garry and he will Take His Revenge To Jimmy And Your Final Boss Is Jimmy But If u ended The Game You will Unlock The Story of Jimmy In bully 2  :laugh: Hope You Like Send A Message To me [email protected]
IF you want ^_^

Sorry, no more Gary.   :neen:

Offline MikerBarba

• Cold as winter ice, this is your paradise?
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: May 17, 2013, 11:26:18 PM »
I wouldn't want Bully 2 to be based around Gary (Sorry Gary Smith fans). I would like to see a Bully: Gary Scenario where you get to see why Gary used Jimmy and how he got everybody to hate each other at school. Maybe alternate ending where if you beat Jimmy you will see something awesome  ;)
I like that idea, but i'd prefer to see new characters, also in bullworth.. And a new main character :3